Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis (/Thread-Samantha-Bandler-Sez-hypnosis)

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Ellie - 07 Apr 2022

(06 Apr 2022, 19:55 )9795103903 Wrote:
(03 Apr 2022, 14:40 )Flow Wrote:
(31 Mar 2022, 18:18 )saffi_t Wrote:
(31 Mar 2022, 08:28 )GCRhoads Wrote: Some people seem to be missing my point. SB said something to the effect of "How can I market files to straight guys better?" My answer is to mention when a file contains gayification suggestions that a straight person is not going to want. Who is going to spend $40 or $50 on a file when regardless of description, there is say a 95% chance the file will contain suggestions that the person doesn't want?
My comments were not intended as a criticism of people with other preferences. We all have our own sexual preferences and fetishes, and I am not going to denigrate somebody else's wants simply because it differs from mine.
This is the same thing that has always been said about her/his hypnosis. It is the reason some choose not to listen. Its also the reason some do choose. I used to be the same way.
Which is why the facebook auntie politics that have crept into the files in recent years are a no-no. If the verbal ambiguity and suggestions concern sexuality, I'm on board. I mean, kink-wise it's easy to work out what the deal is on the website, and that's part of the contract in this sub-genre of erotic hypnosis. But if the files are being used to circulate someone's political views (whatever they may be) then it's a jolt, and an obvious deal-breaker.
I have been lurking here anonymously for years and have been following these recent conversations. I'd like to share my own experiences with SB -- and offer my sincere and heartfelt thanks to Like Ra for setting up and maintaining this forum space! Also, thanks to everyone who has posted their experiences and comments here (including SB).
1. My first experience with SB:
Show Content
2. How kink consent + this forum changed SB files for me:
Show Content
3. Thanks to Like Ra & why I rarely listen to SB anymore:
Content note: mentions abuse, addiction, c-ptsd, therapy
Show Content
4. Ethical criticism of SB’s covert business model
Content note: discusses fear play from the perspective of a c-ptsd survivor susceptible to revictimization (i.e. experiencing fear play as coercion)
Show Content
5. I actually kinda like *some* of the politics:
Content note: transphobia
Show Content
6. How I enjoy hypnotic play these days:
Show Content
All that to say: Thanks again Like Ra for starting this thread! I learn so much from the conversation.

Question about #8....so is SB transphobic? And are those political type deals right wing bullshit? I've avoided those and just wanted to make sure. If so, I'd appreciate knowing and I'll delete any and all things SB from my computer

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - 9795103903 - 08 Apr 2022

(07 Apr 2022, 23:16 )Ellie Wrote: Question....so is SB transphobic? And are those political type deals right wing bullshit? I've avoided those and just wanted to make sure. If so, I'd appreciate knowing and I'll delete any and all things SB from my computer

Re: are these other non-SB videos transphobic?

Show Content

Re: Are these other non-SB videos right-wing bullshit?

Show Content

Re: Are these other non-SB videos made by the same creator?

Show Content

Is forced fem transphobic?

Show Content

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - GCRhoads - 09 Apr 2022

(07 Apr 2022, 09:53 )Like Ra Wrote:
(07 Apr 2022, 08:35 )GCRhoads Wrote: Another way that SB is unethical is SB is really a man pretending to be a woman.
Errrmmm... What do you mean - pretending? SB never addressed to himself as "she", didn't he? Same as MsJ, Kei, GG ...

Samantha is a female name.  Furthermore, SB's avatar is clearly of a woman.  Also, numerous videos contain images of Samantha as a woman and SB has never referred to himself as he or him.  It seems quite clear to me that SB is passing himself off as a woman.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Thea_DA - 09 Apr 2022

I mean she definitely uses she/her pronouns across the board. But Im curious about the confusion--"there are no girls on the internet" is a pretty fundamental axiom of the web, especially in its stranger corners.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - horse - 09 Apr 2022

(09 Apr 2022, 08:08 )GCRhoads Wrote: It seems quite clear to me that SB is passing himself off as a woman.

I'm not sure anyone is naive enough to not realise?
Given that hypnosis requires some degree of immersion, then imagining the sex that you are more receptive to is probably helpful.
There's probably a reason that most successful hypnotists are female, attractive and keep their opinions to themselves, and not 50 year old men with a Boston accent. I still kinda wish I didn't know what Isabella Valentine looked like.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 09 Apr 2022

(09 Apr 2022, 20:06 )horse Wrote: Given that hypnosis requires some degree of immersion,
... and a good amount of fantasy and imagination .,,

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Lycalopex - 10 Apr 2022

(09 Apr 2022, 08:08 )GCRhoads Wrote:
(07 Apr 2022, 09:53 )Like Ra Wrote:
(07 Apr 2022, 08:35 )GCRhoads Wrote: Another way that SB is unethical is SB is really a man pretending to be a woman.
Errrmmm... What do you mean - pretending? SB never addressed to himself as "she", didn't he? Same as MsJ, Kei, GG ...

Samantha is a female name.  Furthermore, SB's avatar is clearly of a woman.  Also, numerous videos contain images of Samantha as a woman and SB has never referred to himself as he or him.  It seems quite clear to me that SB is passing himself off as a woman.

The way I look at it, there's no reason to consider this unethical, especially as any surface-level investigation on the listener's part should at least turn up the idea of "oh hey maybe this person is actually not a woman". It's an "avatar" of sorts. Is a Vtuber unethical for pretending to be an anime girl or a chibi cat?

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Maximiliaan_75 - 12 Apr 2022

I have been listening to SB's files for a while now, specifically ones focused on dressing up. I also had a few custom files made, some of which are for sale on the site. I can only say that the files seem quite effective (at least on me) and that I'm having a lot of fun with them. So far, I haven't suffered any negative consequences. If anything, I feel more accepting of my own crossdressing urges and therefore much happier. Interestingly, I also have a higher sexdrive than before.

Currently, my circumstances are such that I can't dress up as I temporarily live with family (I just returned home after a long stint abroad). As an outlet I have extremely vivid dreams about dressing up and even being a woman, specifically seeing myself as a woman in the mirror. I also feel a strong urge to look up images of woman wearing slutty make up, woman sucking cock, and women in pink outfits. 

In the last three weeks I wasn't able to listen due to circumstances and the effects and urges quickly dissipated, so there you go. Having said that, yesterday I started listening again and right after I had a very vivid dream about dressing up and my urges to dress up came back very strong. Thus, one can only conclude that the previous sessions have left some kind of impression or "base" that remained even though the immediate urges disappeared.

Some background on me: I'm CIS male, very hetero, love of crossdressing from a very young age. Sound mind, succesful career, feel very good about myself and life.

Sometimes, I worry a bit about about the changes being more profound than I think--especially in the long run--and losing control. Also, what will happen when I'm on my own again? Will I slip immediately into an outfit not being able, or wanting to change back into normal clothes? So far however, I'm just enjoying the process of having thoughts, feelings, and urges being programmed into me. Is there a chance that some day I will wake up being gay and/or wanting a sex change? I just don't think so. I'm eager to hear other people's perspective though!

Thanks for your attention, fellas!

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Jinx - 12 Apr 2022

I find it interesting the business trip 1-3 and business trip 05 are on samantha's website but there is no business trip 04. Has anyone tried these files? I like the idea of another series where the changes between them are gradual but I don't see myself paying $200+ dollars to listen to them all

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 25 Apr 2022

What interesting frames have you noticed in this short video?

Hypnosis Challenge - Can You See Me?

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/94vaQchRuQnh/