Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis (/Thread-Samantha-Bandler-Sez-hypnosis)

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 29 Mar 2022

(29 Mar 2022, 16:01 )saffi_t Wrote: Psychology teaches hypnosis cannot make you do anything you don't want it to do.
But it can shift your wishes and desires, step by step.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - GCRhoads - 31 Mar 2022

(29 Mar 2022, 16:01 )saffi_t Wrote:
(29 Mar 2022, 09:55 )GCRhoads Wrote:
(28 Mar 2022, 18:00 )saffi_t Wrote:
(28 Mar 2022, 13:42 )Like Ra Wrote:
(28 Mar 2022, 07:53 )GCRhoads Wrote: As a straight man, this is not what I want to think about.
Just listen more, and you will. This is the idea 😉
(28 Mar 2022, 07:53 )GCRhoads Wrote: If SB indicated which sessions did or did not contain such gayification suggestions
This is the idea. You do not know what's in, and at the same time you do know what might be in, because it's SB.

I know I used to think like this, but isn't it more fun to submit and accept it.  Maybe this is bless feminine fun speaking in my head right now, but I am excited to be more and more turned on by hunky men.  Just thinking about it is making my pleasure center excited.  I have taken psychology classes in college and all of them say the same thing.

To each his own.  This is definitely not what I want.

Then you have two choices the "You take the blue pill—the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill—you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes."

In other words, do what you want, it's your choice.  If your mind rejects that from SB then it won't happen.  Psychology teaches hypnosis cannot make you do anything you don't want it to do.  I at least learned this in Psychology class in college.

Some people seem to be missing my point.  SB said something to the effect of "How can I market files to straight guys better?"  My answer is to mention when a file contains gayification suggestions that a straight person is not going to want.  Who is going to spend $40 or $50 on a file when regardless of description, there is say a 95% chance the file will contain suggestions that the person doesn't want?

My comments were not intended as a criticism of people with other preferences.  We all have our own sexual preferences and fetishes, and I am not going to denigrate somebody else's wants simply because it differs from mine.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 31 Mar 2022

(31 Mar 2022, 08:28 )GCRhoads Wrote: Who is going to spend $40 or $50 on a file when regardless of description, there is say a 95% chance the file will contain suggestions that the person doesn't want?

SB aeady replied to it:

Samantha Bandler Wrote:Yes, Penis Enlargement does not increase the size of your penis... it increases the size of your Desire for Penis. Perhaps I should have been more specific in the session description?

That is a big question in my mind. Should I describe exactly what my sessions do in all possible detail? Should I say it has background music, hypnotic whispers, trance conditioning chimes, back-masked subliminals, and binaural beats?

Or is it good enough to say it is an interesting experience you will enjoy?

Samantha in Control 01 says nothing about the content of the session and it is very popular. So is Samantha in Control 02. The sessions that deal with sissy themes and above all cock sucking are the best sellers. Why is that? Is it that cock suckers are happy to pay for adventures?
Or is it that cock suckers are so much better off financially that $40 is nothing to them.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - saffi_t - 31 Mar 2022

(31 Mar 2022, 08:28 )GCRhoads Wrote: Some people seem to be missing my point.  SB said something to the effect of "How can I market files to straight guys better?"  My answer is to mention when a file contains gayification suggestions that a straight person is not going to want.  Who is going to spend $40 or $50 on a file when regardless of description, there is say a 95% chance the file will contain suggestions that the person doesn't want?

My comments were not intended as a criticism of people with other preferences.  We all have our own sexual preferences and fetishes, and I am not going to denigrate somebody else's wants simply because it differs from mine.

This is the same thing that has always been said about her/his hypnosis.  It is the reason some choose not to listen.  Its also the reason some do choose.  I used to be the same way.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Flow - 03 Apr 2022

(31 Mar 2022, 18:18 )saffi_t Wrote:
(31 Mar 2022, 08:28 )GCRhoads Wrote: Some people seem to be missing my point.  SB said something to the effect of "How can I market files to straight guys better?"  My answer is to mention when a file contains gayification suggestions that a straight person is not going to want.  Who is going to spend $40 or $50 on a file when regardless of description, there is say a 95% chance the file will contain suggestions that the person doesn't want?

This is the same thing that has always been said about her/his hypnosis.  It is the reason some choose not to listen.  Its also the reason some do choose.  I used to be the same way.

Which is why the facebook auntie politics that have crept into the files in recent years are a no-no. If the verbal ambiguity and suggestions concern sexuality, I'm on board. I mean, kink-wise it's easy to work out what the deal is on the website, and that's part of the contract in this sub-genre of erotic hypnosis. But if the files are being used to circulate someone's political views (whatever they may be) then it's a jolt, and an obvious deal-breaker.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - saffi_t - 05 Apr 2022

(03 Apr 2022, 14:40 )Flow Wrote:

Which is why the facebook auntie politics that have crept into the files in recent years are a no-no. If the verbal ambiguity and suggestions concern sexuality, I'm on board. I mean, kink-wise it's easy to work out what the deal is on the website, and that's part of the contract in this sub-genre of erotic hypnosis. But if the files are being used to circulate someone's political views (whatever they may be) then it's a jolt, and an obvious deal-breaker.

Which files have this?  I have a very analytical mind which means I do not always trance or I dont always completely blank out.  I do agree if there are any politics or religion in the files then I would want to know what is saying. 

New experience today, I have been listening to bless feminine fun twice daily still.  Needless to say I meant someone on discord.  He started sending me pictures and everytime I see a girl doing something it triggers leading lady (which makes me visualize I am doing what the girl is doing).  Then bless feminine fun is activating my pleasure center cause I am thinking about girly thoughts.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - 9795103903 - 06 Apr 2022

(03 Apr 2022, 14:40 )Flow Wrote:

I have been lurking here anonymously for years and have been following these recent conversations. I'd like to share my own experiences with SB -- and offer my sincere and heartfelt thanks to Like Ra for setting up and maintaining this forum space! Also, thanks to everyone who has posted their experiences and comments here (including SB).

1. My first experience with SB:

Show Content

2. How kink consent + this forum changed SB files for me:

Show Content

3. Thanks to Like Ra & why I rarely listen to SB anymore:
Content note: mentions abuse, addiction, c-ptsd, therapy

Show Content

4. Ethical criticism of SB’s covert business model
Content note: discusses fear play from the perspective of a c-ptsd survivor susceptible to revictimization (i.e. experiencing fear play as coercion)

Show Content

5. I actually kinda like *some* of the politics:
Content note: transphobia
Show Content

6. How I enjoy hypnotic play these days:

Show Content

All that to say: Thanks again Like Ra for starting this thread! I learn so much from the conversation.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - GCRhoads - 07 Apr 2022

(31 Mar 2022, 10:36 )Like Ra Wrote:
(31 Mar 2022, 08:28 )GCRhoads Wrote: Who is going to spend $40 or $50 on a file when regardless of description, there is say a 95% chance the file will contain suggestions that the person doesn't want?

SB aeady replied to it:

Actually SB didn't.  SB said in effect "How do I market better to straight people?"  My answer is to indicate which files contain "gayification" suggestions that a straight person wouldn't be interested in.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - GCRhoads - 07 Apr 2022

(06 Apr 2022, 19:55 )9795103903 Wrote: I have been lurking here anonymously for years and have been following these recent conversations. I'd like to share my own experiences with SB
. . .

Thanks for your extensive post.

Another way that SB is unethical is SB is really a man pretending to be a woman.  I have this sneaking suspicion that SB is a homosexual man with the fantasy of seducing unsuspecting males into letting him stick his thing up their rear end.  That would explain the various "gayification" suggestions that are in most files despite the fact that the description often contains no indication of that fact.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 07 Apr 2022

(07 Apr 2022, 08:35 )GCRhoads Wrote: Another way that SB is unethical is SB is really a man pretending to be a woman.
Errrmmm... What do you mean - pretending? SB never addressed to himself as "she", didn't he? Same as MsJ, Kei, GG ...