Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis (/Thread-Samantha-Bandler-Sez-hypnosis)

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - saffi_t - 28 Mar 2022

(28 Mar 2022, 13:42 )Like Ra Wrote:
(28 Mar 2022, 07:53 )GCRhoads Wrote: As a straight man, this is not what I want to think about.
Just listen more, and you will. This is the idea 😉
(28 Mar 2022, 07:53 )GCRhoads Wrote: If SB indicated which sessions did or did not contain such gayification suggestions
This is the idea. You do not know what's in, and at the same time you do know what might be in, because it's SB.

I know I used to think like this, but isn't it more fun to submit and accept it. Maybe this is bless feminine fun speaking in my head right now, but I am excited to be more and more turned on by hunky men. Just thinking about it is making my pleasure center excited. I have taken psychology classes in college and all of them say the same thing.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Chewtoy - 28 Mar 2022

(27 Mar 2022, 22:26 )Like Ra Wrote: A fan asked SB some questions:
. . .
Something what I always answered to sissy-hypno haters - since you do not pay for what YOU like, you will not get it.

I think about this exchange a lot, actually. There are a really fairly large number of women making just fine money doing erotic hypnosis for straight men, who definitely pay them. But even the ones who don't do video, with their real bodies and/or real faces, are using their real voices, and I think that makes a difference-- it's an extra thing that's appealing in itself. Madame Y (who behind the scenes was a different hypnodomme moonlighting/doing a side project) managed to make it work with a TTS voice, but I think it's trickier.

I think in general (and this definitely doesn't apply to everybody, but it's a strong trend) people into hypnosis want to have something tricky done to them in some way, that makes it feel more real. Want to be influenced into thinking, wanting, doing, things they otherwise wouldn't be inclined to do, might even resist doing. All the better if it's something they've secretly fantasized about but haven't been able to overcome their inhibitions on their own... but they have to have some actual resistance to it that the hypnotist overcomes. Straight guys just aren't very resistant to fantasizing about having sex with beautiful women! So there has to be something sneaky going on at the same time, like while you're having that fantasy she's secretly conditioning you to be her slave, or whatever. I think Samantha Sez hit a really strong sweet spot with the sissy/gay/crossdressing content-- there are a lot of related behaviors and fantasies (including orgasm control and HFO, both popular in hypno fetish; and lots of easy little behaviors like wearing panties or sitting to pee) that can be tied in with it, and these files are *very* good at breaking them into very small steps and building on them slowly. But I don't think it's the only sweet spot, just one this particular artist has been able to run with very well.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - robplat - 28 Mar 2022

(21 Sep 2021, 22:53 )Like Ra Wrote: More hidden subliminal images from SB's videos

Great captures!

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 28 Mar 2022

New (?) free video

(99e2a77a-a647-4aca-a6da-c4a89dce221d (with Katy Perry).mp4)

"OBEY Samantha"

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hHbxTdVMKghg

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/hHbxTdVMKghg/

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - GCRhoads - 29 Mar 2022

(28 Mar 2022, 13:42 )Like Ra Wrote:
(28 Mar 2022, 07:53 )GCRhoads Wrote: As a straight man, this is not what I want to think about.

No thanks.

(28 Mar 2022, 07:53 )GCRhoads Wrote: If SB indicated which sessions did or did not contain such gayification suggestions
This is the idea. You do not know what's in, and at the same time you do know what might be in, because it's SB.

To hell with that.

(28 Mar 2022, 18:00 )saffi_t Wrote:

I know I used to think like this, but isn't it more fun to submit and accept it.  Maybe this is bless feminine fun speaking in my head right now, but I am excited to be more and more turned on by hunky men.  Just thinking about it is making my pleasure center excited.  I have taken psychology classes in college and all of them say the same thing.

To each his own.  This is definitely not what I want.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Chewtoy - 29 Mar 2022

(29 Mar 2022, 09:55 )GCRhoads Wrote: To each his own.  This is definitely not what I want.

What do you want?

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 29 Mar 2022

(29 Mar 2022, 09:55 )GCRhoads Wrote: To each his own.  This is definitely not what I want.
Then this case is solved for you:
(28 Mar 2022, 07:53 )GCRhoads Wrote: I can't purchase anything from SB.
😬

Because, this is what most SB fans are ready to pay for, hence, this is what SB makes. Similar to GG, MsJ, Kei and Bambi, actually.

(29 Mar 2022, 09:55 )GCRhoads Wrote: This is definitely not what I want.
OTOH, not all SB fans "want it", they might like the "fear play". Can you resist the hypno? Can you resist the "Pig girl" series?

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - saffi_t - 29 Mar 2022

(29 Mar 2022, 09:55 )GCRhoads Wrote:
(28 Mar 2022, 18:00 )saffi_t Wrote:

I know I used to think like this, but isn't it more fun to submit and accept it.  Maybe this is bless feminine fun speaking in my head right now, but I am excited to be more and more turned on by hunky men.  Just thinking about it is making my pleasure center excited.  I have taken psychology classes in college and all of them say the same thing.

To each his own.  This is definitely not what I want.

Then you have two choices the "You take the blue pill—the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill—you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes."

In other words, do what you want, it's your choice.  If your mind rejects that from SB then it won't happen.  Psychology teaches hypnosis cannot make you do anything you don't want it to do.  I at least learned this in Psychology class in college.