Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis (/Thread-Samantha-Bandler-Sez-hypnosis)

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Mds34 - 21 Mar 2022

(19 Mar 2022, 07:25 )RCSTM Wrote: I don't know if its me who is writing this or Raphaela or Samantha. Ive alwayse have been a submissive "boy/male" with a interest for femdom, hypnosis and Crossdressing. some years ago i had sessions with professional dominatrixes in vienna where the theme was forced fem, crossdressing and so on. there i developed the first structures of my female ego "Raphaela". the last two years were very quite and inactive for me due to the pandemic....until i stumbled on SB on YT, BC, xH and finally on this board. today ive wrote Samantha a mail an she answerd me....im so excited! i dont know who is in charge of right now....who wrote the mail to Samantha or these lines...but i like it. thank you sooo much for this collection!
Emailing Samantha is a really potent suggestion, literally after every trance I want to give in and email her.  It’s a really easy way to give up control and do what Samantha Sez, and when she responds it’s pure ecstasy, I’m usually hoping there’s some type of command in there. I’ve asked her what files to listen to and it’s just impossible to resist buying what she says and God it feels so good doing what she says.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - spiraltone42 - 21 Mar 2022

(21 Mar 2022, 04:06 )Mds34 Wrote:
(19 Mar 2022, 07:25 )RCSTM Wrote: I don't know if its me who is writing this or Raphaela or Samantha. Ive alwayse have been a submissive "boy/male" with a interest for femdom, hypnosis and Crossdressing. some years ago i had sessions with professional dominatrixes in vienna where the theme was forced fem, crossdressing and so on. there i developed the first structures of my female ego "Raphaela". the last two years were very quite and inactive for me due to the pandemic....until i stumbled on SB on YT, BC, xH and finally on this board. today ive wrote Samantha a mail an she answerd me....im so excited! i dont know who is in charge of right now....who wrote the mail to Samantha or these lines...but i like it. thank you sooo much for this collection!
Emailing Samantha is a really potent suggestion, literally after every trance I want to give in and email her.  It’s a really easy way to give up control and do what Samantha Sez, and when she responds it’s pure ecstasy, I’m usually hoping there’s some type of command in there. I’ve asked her what files to listen to and it’s just impossible to resist buying what she says and God it feels so good doing what she says.

Not gonna lie, this was super hot to read and immediately brought back a ton of cravings to listen to Samantha. Going to have dive back in soon!

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - saffi_t - 21 Mar 2022

I had some very interesting results recently.  I have listened to SB for many years no success at all.  I gave up at her for a long time cause they really did not work for me.  I started reading more on the site and everyone recommends using the TTP file initially.  So I started to do this, I listened to 1-3 about 5 times but TTP4 I have listened about 10-15 times now because.  I knew I should feel something from it, but at first it wasn't working.  The last few issues though I am starting to feel pleasure.  So much so that last night I almost feel like I was locked into an intense pleasure due to the trigger.  I came out of trance though and was all soft like a good little girl.  Have anyone else experienced this?

The other day I was watching an listening to Sissy Subs.  After watching it I had extreme cock lust and every time I would see a girls nipples i would then just visualize what I really wanted at the time.  It was the most intense I have ever had.  I tried to listen to it again the next day though and no luck.  Is this common?

I am starting to feel the same pleasure when I listen to Samantha speak.  I also just emailed her the first time today.  Which I never done, but I feel the most intense love for her.  Its like a motherly love though and I just want to submit and obey her.  Is this how you all feel also?

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - redara - 22 Mar 2022

It looks like she is posting way more on her subscribestarpage, does anyone know it's worth it now to subscribe? Also a new file came out called "great escape" the description sounds awesome.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 22 Mar 2022

(22 Mar 2022, 18:44 )redara Wrote: It looks like she is posting way more on her subscribestar page, does anyone know it's worth it now to subscribe?
You are aware of one month loyalty period, right? See above in the thread, search by subscribestar.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - redara - 22 Mar 2022

(22 Mar 2022, 23:44 )Like Ra Wrote:
(22 Mar 2022, 18:44 )redara Wrote: It looks like she is posting way more on her subscribestar page, does anyone know it's worth it now to subscribe?
You are aware of one month loyalty period, right? See above in the thread, search by subscribestar.

Yeah I know  😟 , But still I get so excited seeing something new pop up on her site seeing the same thing happen on her subscribestarpage but not knowing what it is is killing me.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 23 Mar 2022

(22 Mar 2022, 18:44 )redara Wrote: Also a new file came out called "great escape" the description sounds awesome.

Samantha Bandler Wrote:Great Escape

This session conditions you to Trance Deep enough to escape all your troubles and cares with Great Escape you will drift down deep listening to Samantha - feeling good and relaxed - as your conscious mind wanders - visiting pleasant memories and dreaming up new and exciting adventures - aware of several ever-changing story lines weaving in and out of the background so that every time you listen is different and exciting but relaxing - and you know what I mean.

Duration: 38:26

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - RCSTM - 23 Mar 2022

SB replied to my mail 😊 she wants to know which files i've been listening to lately and she wants to know more about my experiences with dominatrixes in vienna. again i suddenly slipped into this "mode" where i feel there are 2 female personas inside me (Raphaela & Samantha) beside my weak male "ego".

on the one hand i feel some sort of motherly love for her...and on the other hand i just want to submit to what SB says and follow her beautiful guiding words...i've been into hypno for a long time but i never had effects like that. SB is really dangerous...but Raphaela likes it 😉

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - sensitivesix - 23 Mar 2022

(22 Mar 2022, 23:57 )redara Wrote:
(22 Mar 2022, 23:44 )Like Ra Wrote:

Yeah I know  😟 , But still I get so excited seeing something new pop up on her site seeing the same thing happen on her subscribestarpage but not knowing what it is is killing me.

Unfortunately for me Subscribestar doesn't want to take my money... Seems to be quite a common issue where it rejects payments with an ambiguous error. I've tried multiple cards too.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Chewtoy - 23 Mar 2022

(23 Mar 2022, 01:24 )Like Ra Wrote:
(22 Mar 2022, 18:44 )redara Wrote: Also a new file came out called "great escape" the description sounds awesome.
Samantha Bandler Wrote:Great Escape
This session conditions you to Trance Deep enough to escape all your troubles and cares with Great Escape you will drift down deep listening to Samantha - feeling good and relaxed - as your conscious mind wanders - visiting pleasant memories and dreaming up new and exciting adventures - aware of several ever-changing story lines weaving in and out of the background so that every time you listen is different and exciting but relaxing - and you know what I mean.
Duration: 38:26

It's *so* good.