Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis (/Thread-Samantha-Bandler-Sez-hypnosis)

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - jessieh024 - 04 Mar 2022

(27 Feb 2022, 21:54 )sucklerforlove Wrote: I experienced this dizziness too a day or two ago - I listened to Hair Trigger on the way to the gym and then while working out listened to Exercise Trigger and Hair Trigger again. I haven't worked out that hard in ages and barely felt it at the time, but the next day I was really dizzy when I got out of bed. It took me a few goes to be able to stand up properly and if I hadn't had to go to work I'd have just stayed in bed (and probably listened to some more).

There's for sure a trigger/s in there that is causing that. I posted a couple weeks ago about a real similar experience:

(06 Jan 2022, 21:07 )jessieh024 Wrote: I've been into the genre for a long time. Usually, this stuff is just fap material for me. However, lately, I've been finding myself trancing really hard especially after eliminating other distractions - lights, computer, etc, and just listening to the file. I've been experimenting with the Hair Trigger file for the past couple weeks. Last night I tried Hair Trigger and Extra Deep. I can't find Extra Deep 2 so I used the first one.
Last night I had a crazy experience with it. At some point in the middle of the file I began having the sensation of spinning around really hard - imagine being too drunk and having the room spin - only it was me and the bed not the room that was spinning. When I awoke at the end of the file I did, indeed, achieve a HFO, though I do not recall ejaculating. Extra deep was queued up immediately after - I remember it starting but I have no recollection of listening to it - I woke up at the end and removed my headphones and went to sleep. Today I rubbed my hand against my crotch and almost shot a load right then and there - I didn't but it resulted in me being quite horny.
I have found that listening in the dark with no distractions - lights, noises, videos, screens - and without touching yourself, unless commanded, is the most effective way to listen to them.
An important note, though I am not sure how impactful it is to my experience, I am a regular cannabis smoker. This is the first time I have had this kind of experience listening to hypno.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - sucklerforlove - 04 Mar 2022

It feels like a strong file and I think it's my favourite so far, aside from Subliminal Sex with is one of the free ones and still completely incredible.

She does say that the listener should turn off the TV and eliminate all distractions so it makes sense that that makes it stronger. Before I felt like the spinning was there because I was fighting through the listening in the dark and going to the gym instead but now I agree there must be something in there that causes the spinning.

It hasn't stopped me going back and listening to it again though, and I've not had the spinning every time. That said, I swear I hear different stories and instructions each time I listen so maybe my brain is picking out different things.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 04 Mar 2022

(04 Mar 2022, 19:49 )sucklerforlove Wrote: It feels like a strong file and I think it's my favourite so far
(04 Mar 2022, 19:49 )sucklerforlove Wrote: I hear different stories and instructions each time I listen
What file are you talking about?

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - sucklerforlove - 04 Mar 2022

Oh sorry, I was talking about Hair Trigger. I swear I typed it but I was thinking about how much I like it while typing so perhaps I was t really all there

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 04 Mar 2022

(04 Mar 2022, 22:53 )sucklerforlove Wrote: Hair Trigger
I've seen so many success stories about this file, yet for me it still does not work at all.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - stuff123 - 05 Mar 2022

I've listened to hair trigger several times. Nada.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Weeble - 05 Mar 2022

Yeah, unfortunately no luck here with that, either.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - guytohypno - 05 Mar 2022

Regarding the dizziness

I know in one of her files at least here are suggestions to feel drunk that are pretty clear. I think it may be in one the TTP files, but it may also be in LSD.

Edit: I listened to Hair Trigger last night and I distinctly heard, "You feel drunk in the underneath tracks."

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - phatax - 06 Mar 2022

This is totally random (or is it?)
I would enjoy being able to download the breathing/moaning track(s) used in some of these SS files. Hoping someone can help!
These would be for my own pleasure and maybe to create some hypno files in the future

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - sensitivesix - 09 Mar 2022

Has anyone had issues with "Bad Address" when trying to buy anything from the main Samantha Sez site? Looks like it just doesn't like my billing address?