Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis (/Thread-Samantha-Bandler-Sez-hypnosis)

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - evievident4308 - 10 Feb 2022

(10 Feb 2022, 14:57 )sucklerforlove Wrote: That sounds incredible and exactly the kind of control over me that I love. What's the premise of Psy-Ops Illuminati?
Ngl i have no idea, just as with every SZ file. I always try to listen with my brain of not analyzing whats being said. But roughly its about liking to expose yourself, i think

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 11 Feb 2022

(10 Feb 2022, 14:57 )sucklerforlove Wrote: What's the premise of Psy-Ops Illuminati?
I think it's posted in this thread.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Oldself - 11 Feb 2022

(21 Dec 2021, 19:03 )Ren Fleetwood Wrote:
(20 Dec 2021, 00:54 )Yunae Wrote: Hello I’m new to SB, anyone know a routine or training for start with her file ? Something for turn me into a perfect sissy ? Thanks ☺️. I will share my progress ofc.

If you've never used SB files, I would recommend starting with something like the TTP series, as that will help install a lot of triggers used later on. 

For strictly sissy training? Shemale Academy, Deeper Sissy, or Samantha Sez Sissy are all good places to look.

I want to start from the beginning, but there are so many files, i'm feeling kinda lost. What "TTP" stands for?

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Tritium - 11 Feb 2022

(11 Feb 2022, 04:26 )Eevee Bambi Wrote:
(21 Dec 2021, 19:03 )Ren Fleetwood Wrote:
(20 Dec 2021, 00:54 )Yunae Wrote: Hello I’m new to SB, anyone know a routine or training for start with her file ? Something for turn me into a perfect sissy ? Thanks ☺️. I will share my progress ofc.

If you've never used SB files, I would recommend starting with something like the TTP series, as that will help install a lot of triggers used later on. 

For strictly sissy training? Shemale Academy, Deeper Sissy, or Samantha Sez Sissy are all good places to look.

I want to start from the beginning, but there are so many files, i'm feeling kinda lost. What "TTP" stands for?

It stands for Trance Training Programme. It’s the best place to start.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - farscapeman - 15 Feb 2022

I wish I could find penis enlargement again. I lost my copy a while back and its nowhere to purchase.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - nystul - 16 Feb 2022

I just listened to "only real men". It did something, like, a lot. It left a residual effect too, i'm still feeling it. So far this is the one that affected me the most.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 17 Feb 2022

(16 Feb 2022, 23:51 )nystul Wrote: It did something... i'm still feeling it
And what was/is it?

(16 Feb 2022, 23:51 )nystul Wrote: So far this is the one that affected me the most.
What did/do you feel?

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - nystul - 17 Feb 2022

It's difficult to explain, i've been under files before feeling a little dizzy, but this one did that so much stronger, and i felt that way, really dizzy, much more than ever, even after the file ended for about half an hour. And the other effects, well, they were related to the suggestions in the file, i wanted it sooooo badly. Then after a while, it started to wear off.
First time something like that happened to me with an audio file. I hope i could explain better.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - sucklerforlove - 27 Feb 2022

I experienced this dizziness too a day or two ago - I listened to Hair Trigger on the way to the gym and then while working out listened to Exercise Trigger and Hair Trigger again. I haven't worked out that hard in ages and barely felt it at the time, but the next day I was really dizzy when I got out of bed. It took me a few goes to be able to stand up properly and if I hadn't had to go to work I'd have just stayed in bed (and probably listened to some more).

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - HicoPico - 01 Mar 2022

I think Samantha finally got me. Have listened for 5 years and most of that time triggers haven't worked. For a year now I have listened only Samantha and last night I randomly ordered a chastity cage and a dildo.