Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis (/Thread-Samantha-Bandler-Sez-hypnosis)

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - sucklerforlove - 05 Feb 2022

I’ve bought from there a couple of times in the past without any issues, latest time being a few weeks ago for Hair Trigger. The only issue I’ve had is that I can’t redownload after a purge as it blocks access after a while.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 05 Feb 2022

(05 Feb 2022, 12:01 )sucklerforlove Wrote: it blocks access after a while.
What do you mean?

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - sucklerforlove - 05 Feb 2022

(05 Feb 2022, 12:53 )Like Ra Wrote:
What do you mean?

I mean I can’t go and re-download the files from the website after a couple of weeks. It says “Your allowed time to download the product(s) has expired!”.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Mds34 - 06 Feb 2022

(05 Feb 2022, 13:00 )sucklerforlove Wrote:
(05 Feb 2022, 12:53 )Like Ra Wrote:
What do you mean?

I mean I can’t go and re-download the files from the website after a couple of weeks. It says “Your allowed time to download the product(s) has expired!”.
I just bought Blank Out Sissy on Monday with no trouble.

I lost all my files after my Documents app updated a few months ago, I emailed @Samantha Bandler was able to reset the download for me.  I lost some I had bought before creating an account, but most of the ones on my account we reset.  I’d email her, you might even feel good doing it.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - sucklerforlove - 06 Feb 2022

Thank you. I did email her in the end and she sorted it all out. She replied, re-enabled my downloads and slipped in a text-trigger that hit me hard. I feel like a groupie getting over excited at my favourite celebrity noticing me... but it really does feel that good! Crisis averted, faith restored, submission enhanced.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Tritium - 06 Feb 2022

(04 Feb 2022, 13:44 )GCRhoads Wrote: Has anybody managed to purchase any files from samanthasez.com?

Anytime I try, the purchase gets rejected without my credit card bank ever being contacted.  I've had no luck with virtual credit cards either.  Repeated emails have all been ignored.  Any suggestions?

Can confirm, has also been happening to me.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Worthleading - 07 Feb 2022

(06 Feb 2022, 12:41 )sucklerforlove Wrote: Thank you. I did email her in the end and she sorted it all out. She replied, re-enabled my downloads and slipped in a text-trigger that hit me hard. I feel like a groupie getting over excited at my favourite celebrity noticing me... but it really does feel that good! Crisis averted, faith restored, submission enhanced.

I can totally relate. Not getting answered feels like being denied orgasm too, conversely.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - evievident4308 - 10 Feb 2022

I have been lurking this thread since its creation, now i want to share an experience.
I listened to SZ about 2 years on and off, all files i could get. I never experienced feminization or sissificaton, but all the other intended stuff. Today directly after getting so high i had a bad trip, i listened to psy ops illuminati and had the usual stuff happen, rock hard, aroused etc. 5 min in the pleasure was almost overwhelming, and at 8 minus i had a hfo so strong i had to stop and get myself together for a while. Gonna quit tho, that experience was to strong and i literally dont want the intended effects. Sorry for bad formatting and gramma im still high af

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 10 Feb 2022

(10 Feb 2022, 03:08 )evievident4308 Wrote: Gonna quit tho, that experience was to strong and i literally dont want the intended effects.
You don't want HFOs? I would call it an astonishing achievement!

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - sucklerforlove - 10 Feb 2022

That sounds incredible and exactly the kind of control over me that I love. What's the premise of Psy-Ops Illuminati?