Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis (/Thread-Samantha-Bandler-Sez-hypnosis)

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Thea_DA - 30 Dec 2021

(29 Dec 2021, 19:43 )Ren Fleetwood Wrote:
(29 Dec 2021, 19:33 )Like Ra Wrote: Any effects besides "being sooo deep"?
Again, not the easiest to remember all of them. But, from what I can recall or have noticed after listening to the file several times.
-feelings of deep submission
-needing to listen more/feeling addicted
-hearing Samantha's voice in your head
-enjoying/needing to wear pink
-collar wearing
-needing to serve/sexual submission
-an overwhelming desire for cock and cum
-intense amnesia related to the file/unable to remember details from the file
-strong desire to connect/contact Samantha
What's really standing out to me is the amnesia is almost retroactive on repeat listening. Like I knew more about what was said coming out of the first listen than I have since, which is a mindfuck.
Definitely thinking about cocks and cum and it is intensely pleasurable. Listening without a collar feels wrong.
I started emailing her again, and our plan is for me to train with extra deep, hair trigger, and stroke sissy for a bit. Taking and sending photos feels so good now too lol

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - submissivenikki - 30 Dec 2021

(29 Dec 2021, 16:53 )bimboandrea25 Wrote:
(29 Dec 2021, 05:20 )learnbefore Wrote: Picked up Extra Deep on Ren's recommendation and wow. I haven't felt pinned to the bed and mindfucked like that in forever and it triggered a bit of a SB cascade: cage, panties, and leggings under my work pants and I can't wait to get home to play it with the hush again.
How's the sequel?

The sequel knocks me out pretty consistently! After listening, I wake up really hazy and horny. I don't think I've gone deeper into trance than I have with ED 2

Have I missed something - where can I download Extra Deep and Extra Deep 2?  Dont mind paying for what sounds a treat

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Hypnoaddict666 - 30 Dec 2021

(30 Dec 2021, 12:57 )submissivenikki Wrote:
(29 Dec 2021, 16:53 )bimboandrea25 Wrote:
(29 Dec 2021, 05:20 )learnbefore Wrote: Picked up Extra Deep on Ren's recommendation and wow. I haven't felt pinned to the bed and mindfucked like that in forever and it triggered a bit of a SB cascade: cage, panties, and leggings under my work pants and I can't wait to get home to play it with the hush again.
How's the sequel?

The sequel knocks me out pretty consistently! After listening, I wake up really hazy and horny. I don't think I've gone deeper into trance than I have with ED 2

Have I missed something - where can I download Extra Deep and Extra Deep 2?  Dont mind paying for what sounds a treat

Extra deep is flying around on RS. Extra deep 2 can be bought directly from SB website. Not leaked as far as I know yet.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Ruby Fleetwood - 30 Dec 2021

(30 Dec 2021, 06:36 )Thea_DA Wrote:
(29 Dec 2021, 19:43 )Ren Fleetwood Wrote:
(29 Dec 2021, 19:33 )Like Ra Wrote: Any effects besides "being sooo deep"?
Again, not the easiest to remember all of them. But, from what I can recall or have noticed after listening to the file several times.
-feelings of deep submission
-needing to listen more/feeling addicted
-hearing Samantha's voice in your head
-enjoying/needing to wear pink
-collar wearing
-needing to serve/sexual submission
-an overwhelming desire for cock and cum
-intense amnesia related to the file/unable to remember details from the file
-strong desire to connect/contact Samantha
What's really standing out to me is the amnesia is almost retroactive on repeat listening. Like I knew more about what was said coming out of the first listen than I have since, which is a mindfuck.
Definitely thinking about cocks and cum and it is intensely pleasurable. Listening without a collar feels wrong.
I started emailing her again, and our plan is for me to train with extra deep, hair trigger, and stroke sissy for a bit. Taking and sending photos feels so good now too lol

You're right on the money about the amnesia! The more I listened, the more I forgot--i remembered most of the first couple listens, but after several I can't recall much of anything. Glad I'm not alone there. 

That sounds like a lovely trio to trance to!

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - oeqguvibsyyzgcntsd - 30 Dec 2021

Hello, sorry to bother, and I appologize if this kind of comment is frowned upon here. Could somebody upload the files from samantha that are on retroshare on a mega, because in my country I cannot buy them with my card or get retroshare to work. I appologize again if this post is against the rules and I don't mind if my comment is deleted because of that.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - spiraltone42 - 30 Dec 2021

I haven't tried either of the Extra Deep files yet, but I wanted to add my own experience of forgetting more after repeat listens. I know I've had that same effect with other files from SB, specifically it seems like I had that effect with the Compliance series for sure.

It's definitely a mindfuck, as described, but fun 😋

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 30 Dec 2021

(30 Dec 2021, 21:00 )oeqguvibsyyzgcntsd Wrote: I cannot ... get retroshare to work.
RetroShare is the only way to get the files besides buying them directly from SB's site. Any other sources will be blocked in no time, so nobody even bothers anymore.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Thea_DA - 31 Dec 2021

(19 Dec 2021, 00:59 )Ren Fleetwood Wrote: Last night I couldn't take it anymore, and after a little smoke I found all of Samantha's words rushing into my head, taking up space in my mind. I immediately went to my room, locked the door, threw on a sissy hypno vid, and slipped my favorite dildo inside me to get some relief. After riding it for a blissfully torturous amount of time, I finally felt the cum leaking out of me in small spurts about 30-45 seconds apart. Each time it felt so good, like a mini orgasm--a true sissygasm that I was able to ride for several minutes over and over.
Finally my legs were getting tired, so I laid back on my bed and focused on riding the dildo while I played with my limp cock until I finally spurted out the rest of my cum. The resulting orgasm (as well as the ones before) were arguably the best I have had in years, and I can only attribute that to how submissive and horny I felt as a result of Samantha's training.
I had a similar experience earlier after binge listening to Extra Deep, Hair Trigger, and Sez Sissy the past few days. Getting permission felt so good. I'm definitely experiencing the cumulative effects of off-again on-again training and other hypnotists all locking in at once. Dark Freya's submissive sissy slut is a fun one.

When I went to go to sleep a few hours after my earlier adventure, I had a passing thought about my conditioning locking in as I got into bed. I immediately dropped and froze like I was restrained and had an overwhelming dry orgasm. This stuff is insane.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Mds34 - 31 Dec 2021

I’ve been lurking here for months, but I’ve been listening to Samantha even longer, probably started with YouTube videos of hers for FAP material 5 or 6 years ago, maybe longer.

I consider myself straight, and mostly liked the fantasy of being controlled, but Samantha’s stuff was different. I watched the videos and eventually started following Mistress Love and then Misstress Amethyst, but I always kept watching Samantha’s YouTube videos. I finally bought a Samantha file in 2019, I just felt compelled to email her and ask where to start. She pointed me to Compliance and I was quickly going down the rabbit hole. I remember stopping in the middle of 303 because I picked up something about staying limp and it freaked me out, but I only made it a few days before I thought let me just see what happens. I loved 505 and listened to it over and over, cumming HF without even being that hard, and I was freaked again by someone getting me to that point and feeling so desperate for more. I tried to stop but after a few weeks I was watching her videos again.

Shortly after I signed up for Subscribestar and noticing how much more excited I got whenever I found her trying to slip in a picture of panties containing a cock. I realized I wasn’t excited at catching her, I was just happy seeing those bulging panties. I also realized the need yo swallow when I would see them.

I started to realize I was always craving a chance to listen, would always be on my knees in every fantasy, and began seeing myself in nylons, panties, ra, and wig. I had never felt any desire to cross dress and still don’t like the idea of having sex with a guy, but I get so hot thinking of being seduced by a shemale.

Lately, I tried the pink collar series and something about hearing Samantha talk about rolling up the nylons and feeling how tight they are and thinking about the collar send me over the edge every time. I can’t make it past number 4 without a HF orgasm, and I couldn’t tell you why or what part. I also randomly switched from addressing my emails from Samantha to Master.

Samantha is clearly the best, I don’t think I can ever stop, I feel like their will just be more and more subtle changes I will eventually notice, and thinking about those will just drive me deeper.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - oeqguvibsyyzgcntsd - 31 Dec 2021

(30 Dec 2021, 22:55 )Like Ra Wrote:
(30 Dec 2021, 21:00 )oeqguvibsyyzgcntsd Wrote: I cannot ... get retroshare to work.
RetroShare is the only way to get the files besides buying them directly from SB's site. Any other sources will be blocked in no time, so nobody even bothers anymore.

Oh, si besides from being online at the same time somebody posts it, there is not much to do. Thank you and sorry again for the trouble.