Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis (/Thread-Samantha-Bandler-Sez-hypnosis)

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Alizee13 - 28 Dec 2021

Hi love the forum a lot!!!  Does any one know who this is in the picture? it's been driving me up a wall for the longest.. in a bunch of S@m4nthas vids

whoisthis.png thumbnail   

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 28 Dec 2021

(28 Dec 2021, 16:33 )Alizee13 Wrote: Hi love the forum a lot!!!
Always welcome and thanks! 😉

(28 Dec 2021, 16:33 )Alizee13 Wrote: Does any one know who this is in the picture?
Did you try Google image search?

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Alizee13 - 28 Dec 2021

yeah i finally did image search...miss mosh an alternative model

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Thea_DA - 29 Dec 2021

Picked up Extra Deep on Ren's recommendation and wow. I haven't felt pinned to the bed and mindfucked like that in forever and it triggered a bit of a SB cascade: cage, panties, and leggings under my work pants and I can't wait to get home to play it with the hush again.
How's the sequel?

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - bimboandrea25 - 29 Dec 2021

(29 Dec 2021, 05:20 )learnbefore Wrote: Picked up Extra Deep on Ren's recommendation and wow. I haven't felt pinned to the bed and mindfucked like that in forever and it triggered a bit of a SB cascade: cage, panties, and leggings under my work pants and I can't wait to get home to play it with the hush again.
How's the sequel?

The sequel knocks me out pretty consistently! After listening, I wake up really hazy and horny. I don't think I've gone deeper into trance than I have with ED 2

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Ruby Fleetwood - 29 Dec 2021

(29 Dec 2021, 05:20 )learnbefore Wrote: Picked up Extra Deep on Ren's recommendation and wow. I haven't felt pinned to the bed and mindfucked like that in forever and it triggered a bit of a SB cascade: cage, panties, and leggings under my work pants and I can't wait to get home to play it with the hush again.
How's the sequel?

To echo Andrea's words, I don't think I've ever been so deep for a file before. And it only feels better when you dress up for the file, at least in my experience. 

To be honest though, it's so hard to remember anything from the file! Even thinking about it now (I haven't listened in a couple weeks because of the Shemale Academy file) I can't recall anything beyond how deep I felt, how good the words felt, and how fuzzy and pleasurable hazy it was to go completely blank for Samantha.

If you liked the first, I bet you'll LOVE the second.   😉

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 29 Dec 2021

Any effects besides "being sooo deep"?

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Ruby Fleetwood - 29 Dec 2021

(29 Dec 2021, 19:33 )Like Ra Wrote: Any effects besides "being sooo deep"?

Again, not the easiest to remember all of them. But, from what I can recall or have noticed after listening to the file several times.

-feelings of deep submission
-needing to listen more/feeling addicted
-hearing Samantha's voice in your head
-enjoying/needing to wear pink 
-collar wearing 
-needing to serve/sexual submission
-an overwhelming desire for cock and cum
-intense amnesia related to the file/unable to remember details from the file
-strong desire to connect/contact Samantha

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - bimboandrea25 - 29 Dec 2021

(29 Dec 2021, 19:43 )Ren Fleetwood Wrote:
(29 Dec 2021, 19:33 )Like Ra Wrote: Any effects besides "being sooo deep"?

Again, not the easiest to remember all of them. But, from what I can recall or have noticed after listening to the file several times.

-feelings of deep submission
-needing to listen more/feeling addicted
-hearing Samantha's voice in your head
-enjoying/needing to wear pink 
-collar wearing 
-needing to serve/sexual submission
-an overwhelming desire for cock and cum
-intense amnesia related to the file/unable to remember details from the file
-strong desire to connect/contact Samantha

I second all of those. Couldn't have summed it up better

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - GetRektbyVodka - 29 Dec 2021

Has anyone trained with D.A.R.E and wants to share his experience?