Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis (/Thread-Samantha-Bandler-Sez-hypnosis)

RE: Wipe clean 2- good idea? - saffi_t - 17 Dec 2021

(16 Dec 2021, 21:09 )Ren Fleetwood Wrote:
(16 Dec 2021, 20:05 )exper1mental Wrote: Does anyone know Wipe clean 2 by Samantha?
What do you think of this file?
(It is the second of two files which are supposed to "wipe clean any and all suggestions")

Assuming someone wants to drop out of this whole Hypnosis-thing....

Do you think it might be the best way to really listen to it?

Or would you rather stop listening to anything of her?

My question is wether such an organisation or (lets pretend she does these files on her own) such a woman who tries to finance her life by selling hypno-sessions really creates an honest file to let people quit easily.
I mean I am never really sure about her subliminals.....
Or if it might be a better way to just stop listening so your brain can resolve these foreign puzzles by itself over time.
(excuse my grammar and the probably weird chosen expressions. Im no native speaker )

I  think this is an interesting question, and would be happy to hear your opinion on this one.

Im also very happy if you just type red or green as a reply!

Thanks
and keep on having fun

Good question. 

Personally, I wouldn't want to try it out at the moment because Samantha's words feel so damn good right now, and I wouldn't want to jeopardize those feelings. However it does make me curious as to what is actually in the file. 

That said, in terms of ending the hypnotic effects, I think that stopping for a long enough period of time would be sufficient to do so. There is a big behavioral conditioning and habitation aspect of hypnosis and brainwashing, and if you can remove the stimulus that inspires a conditioned behavior, you will eventually see a reduction in that type of behavior over time. I know that many conditioned responses I've had to other 'tists in the past have lessened over time to almost nothing now. 

Overall though, I'm not ready to end my submission yet, hehe.

I have listened to this one on multiple occasions, I also dont trance easily so sometimes I am wide awake listening.  The most important comments are for you the listener to choose what what you wipe clean.  (The subliminals take work to listen to, but most of them say put what you want in the white light.)  The thing about this does your subconscious want to put your new or your old personality in the white light.   I personally think this is why some people listen and claim their male ego disappeared.

I personally would love my male ego to disappear, but I have had no success with the file.  I have had success with some files though.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Ruby Fleetwood - 18 Dec 2021

(17 Dec 2021, 23:11 )Like Ra Wrote:
(16 Dec 2021, 20:05 )exper1mental Wrote: Does anyone know Wipe clean 2 by Samantha?
Just search the forum for "wipe clean". Here's some interesting posts:

https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-S-m4ntha-B4nd13r-5eZ-hypnosis?pid=32039#pid32039
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-S-m4ntha-B4nd13r-5eZ-hypnosis?pid=54441&highlight=%22wipe+clean%22#pid54441
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-General-hypnosis-and-NLP-discussion?pid=29220#pid29220
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-Curse-Stroke-Sissy-CSS-feminization-hypnosis?pid=55069&highlight=%22wipe+clean%22#pid55069
Really interesting stuff! 

You keep mentioning "subliminal booster by Busenman" in some earlier posts. What is that and where might one find it? I didn't find one that fit the bill on WMM, but I may not have looked closely enough.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Weeble - 18 Dec 2021

These descriptions do their evil magic and make me want to try them, heh

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Ruby Fleetwood - 19 Dec 2021

So with regular listening to "Shemale Academy" these past few days, along with the week or so of "Extra Deep 2" before that, I've found myself going incredibly deep in trance, and really enjoying the results. 

As of now I have a "uniform" for listening which consists of:

-Pink panties
-Black thigh high stockings/black fishnet tights
-Pink satin camisole
-Pink collar

Soon I have more stockings and some lovely pink heels coming in the mail, and I'll be so excited to try those on too!

I don't know if it's a combo of just listening more, or listening in the right attire, but each session has progressively been more and more pleasurable. I still don't remember much, other than the pleasurable blank feelings of trance, and a strong obsession with cocks and cum. I faintly remember a trigger about snapping fingers, and I know if a real man were to snap his fingers around me, I'd instantly obey and drop to my knees for him. I'm so tempted to mention that on my grindr profile, hehe. 

Last night I couldn't take it anymore, and after a little smoke I found all of Samantha's words rushing into my head, taking up space in my mind. I immediately went to my room, locked the door, threw on a sissy hypno vid, and slipped my favorite dildo inside me to get some relief. After riding it for a blissfully torturous amount of time, I finally felt the cum leaking out of me in small spurts about 30-45 seconds apart. Each time it felt so good, like a mini orgasm--a true sissygasm that I was able to ride for several minutes over and over. 

Finally my legs were getting tired, so I laid back on my bed and focused on riding the dildo while I played with my limp cock until I finally spurted out the rest of my cum. The resulting orgasm (as well as the ones before) were arguably the best I have had in years, and I can only attribute that to how submissive and horny I felt as a result of Samantha's training. The best part was, I slept like a baby last night, and woke up blissfully buzzy today with a deliciously horny, submissive undercurrent. 

I can't wait to listen again tonight and begin the cycle all over again!

RE: Wipe clean 2- good idea? - GCRhoads - 19 Dec 2021

(It is the second of two files which are supposed to "wipe clean any and all suggestions")

I've heard that it actually does the opposite.  That is, it tries to convince you that your current state is what you were before and it tries to eliminate your previous unconditioned state and reinforce your current state.

There is a video by Nimja that supposedly gets rid of all triggers and effects of previous hypnosis files.  You can find it at

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vjlibX53x4

There is also an mp3 file which has the same audio as the above video; it is missing the spiral video.

There is also a file called refresh-blue by Nikki Fatale that is supposed to have a cleansing effect.

I have not tried any of these files so I can't attest to whether they worked for me.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 19 Dec 2021

We have a separate thread for cleaning and resetting files: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=2865

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - deletemyprofil - 20 Dec 2021

Hello I’m new to SB, anyone know a routine or training for start with her file ? Something for turn me into a perfect sissy ? Thanks ☺️. I will share my progress ofc.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Ruby Fleetwood - 21 Dec 2021

(20 Dec 2021, 00:54 )Yunae Wrote: Hello I’m new to SB, anyone know a routine or training for start with her file ? Something for turn me into a perfect sissy ? Thanks ☺️. I will share my progress ofc.

If you've never used SB files, I would recommend starting with something like the TTP series, as that will help install a lot of triggers used later on. 

For strictly sissy training? Shemale Academy, Deeper Sissy, or Samantha Sez Sissy are all good places to look.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - spiraltone42 - 21 Dec 2021

(21 Dec 2021, 19:03 )Ren Fleetwood Wrote:
(20 Dec 2021, 00:54 )Yunae Wrote: Hello I’m new to SB, anyone know a routine or training for start with her file ? Something for turn me into a perfect sissy ? Thanks ☺️. I will share my progress ofc.

If you've never used SB files, I would recommend starting with something like the TTP series, as that will help install a lot of triggers used later on. 

For strictly sissy training? Shemale Academy, Deeper Sissy, or Samantha Sez Sissy are all good places to look.

Seconding TTP series, they're not the most exciting files but they'll prime you for even more fun with Samantha

I'd also add Make Me as a fun file to try for sissification, and if you have fun with all those files consider diving into Compliance, because those have some incredible results imo

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - deletemyprofil - 21 Dec 2021

(21 Dec 2021, 19:35 )spiraltone42 Wrote:
(21 Dec 2021, 19:03 )Ren Fleetwood Wrote:

Seconding TTP series, they're not the most exciting files but they'll prime you for even more fun with Samantha

I'd also add Make Me as a fun file to try for sissification, and if you have fun with all those files consider diving into Compliance, because those have some incredible results imo

Thanks you, i will follow your advice. what do you think of Pink collar ? i don't have any file of her.. i just install retroshare and try to understand how this work ^^'