Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis (/Thread-Samantha-Bandler-Sez-hypnosis)

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 12 Dec 2021

I lusten all hypno on the background, pissibly that's why nothing is working 😂

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - arctiru - 14 Dec 2021

Are there good SB files for installing triggers for someone else to use on me?

It seems like hair trigger and extra deep would be good based on the recent posts in this thread.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Ruby Fleetwood - 14 Dec 2021

(14 Dec 2021, 00:59 )arctiru Wrote: Are there good SB files for installing triggers for someone else to use on me?

It seems like hair trigger and extra deep would be good based on the recent posts in this thread.

Extra Deep and Extra Deep 2 are good for this, as well as Shemale Academy and many others. There is talk of a "password" or trigger in those files that will, in the case of Extra Deep/2 will make you submit to the person saying it. At least that's from what I can remember. I say "from what I can remember" because I've listened to ED2 between 6-8 times, and at this point I can barely remember anything after the first 30 seconds, I just wake up a horny hazy mess, desperately sending Samantha an email to tell her how good it feels to submit to her (seriously, I need to cut back on that... I'm emailing at least once a day lol.) Also, that said, I don't know what the actual password IS for those files. Either it's the same one from Shemale Academy, one she doesn't reveal in the file (maybe for a later file, or to be revealed via email?) or it's buried in there so deep I can't make it out/can't remember it.

All that said, I want to recommend it because it feels soooo damn good to listen to. That one has been the door for me that opened up my mind to truly go deep for her other files and pushed me to reach out to here, whereas I had stayed away in the past.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - arctiru - 14 Dec 2021

(14 Dec 2021, 04:08 )DanniFantom1101 Wrote:
(14 Dec 2021, 00:59 )arctiru Wrote: Are there good SB files for installing triggers for someone else to use on me?

Extra Deep and Extra Deep 2 are good for this, as well as Shemale Academy and many others. There is talk of a "password" or trigger in those files that will, in the case of Extra Deep/2 will make you submit to the person saying it. At least that's from what I can remember. I say "from what I can remember" because I've listened to ED2 between 6-8 times, and at this point I can barely remember anything after the first 30 seconds, I just wake up a horny hazy mess, desperately sending Samantha an email to tell her how good it feels to submit to her (seriously, I need to cut back on that... I'm emailing at least once a day lol.) Also, that said, I don't know what the actual password IS for those files. Either it's the same one from Shemale Academy, one she doesn't reveal in the file (maybe for a later file, or to be revealed via email?) or it's buried in there so deep I can't make it out/can't remember it.

All that said, I want to recommend it because it feels soooo damn good to listen to. That one has been the door for me that opened up my mind to truly go deep for her other files and pushed me to reach out to here, whereas I had stayed away in the past.

If anyone knows the password, please PM me, I would love to commit to seriously listening to her files!

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Ruby Fleetwood - 15 Dec 2021

After listening quite regularly to Extra Deep 2, I'm planning to switch to Shemale Academy next. While ED2 taught me how to be addicted to Samantha, I now need the Academy to mold me into who I am meant to be.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Otaku - 15 Dec 2021

Anyone got an updated code?

mega.nz/file/8rY33IJZ#RqjXfwE6k1athicQFIsEvHl50zLe9mqmQCVnW7XZsO8

Doesn't work anymore. Thanks 😊

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 15 Dec 2021

@Otaku - RetroShare

Wipe clean 2- good idea? - exper1mental - 16 Dec 2021

Does anyone know Wipe clean 2 by Samantha?
What do you think of this file?
(It is the second of two files which are supposed to "wipe clean any and all suggestions")

Assuming someone wants to drop out of this whole Hypnosis-thing....

Do you think it might be the best way to really listen to it?

Or would you rather stop listening to anything of her?

My question is wether such an organisation or (lets pretend she does these files on her own) such a woman who tries to finance her life by selling hypno-sessions really creates an honest file to let people quit easily.
I mean I am never really sure about her subliminals.....
Or if it might be a better way to just stop listening so your brain can resolve these foreign puzzles by itself over time.
(excuse my grammar and the probably weird chosen expressions. Im no native speaker )

I  think this is an interesting question, and would be happy to hear your opinion on this one.

Im also very happy if you just type red or green as a reply!

Thanks
and keep on having fun

RE: Wipe clean 2- good idea? - Ruby Fleetwood - 16 Dec 2021

(16 Dec 2021, 20:05 )exper1mental Wrote: Does anyone know Wipe clean 2 by Samantha?
(It is the second of two files which are supposed to "wipe clean any and all suggestions")

Assuming someone wants to drop out of this whole Hypnosis-thing....

Do you think it might be the best way to really listen to it?

Or would you rather stop listening to anything of her?

My question is wether such an organisation or (lets pretend she does these files on her own) such a woman who tries to finance her life by selling hypno-sessions really creates an honest file to let people quit easily.
I mean I am never really sure about her subliminals.....
Or if it might be a better way to just stop listening so your brain can resolve these foreign puzzles by itself over time.
(excuse my grammar and the probably weird chosen expressions. Im no native speaker )

I  think this is an interesting question, and would be happy to hear your opinion on this one.

Im also very happy if you just type red or green as a reply!

Thanks
and keep on having fun

Good question. 

Personally, I wouldn't want to try it out at the moment because Samantha's words feel so damn good right now, and I wouldn't want to jeopardize those feelings. However it does make me curious as to what is actually in the file. 

That said, in terms of ending the hypnotic effects, I think that stopping for a long enough period of time would be sufficient to do so. There is a big behavioral conditioning and habitation aspect of hypnosis and brainwashing, and if you can remove the stimulus that inspires a conditioned behavior, you will eventually see a reduction in that type of behavior over time. I know that many conditioned responses I've had to other 'tists in the past have lessened over time to almost nothing now. 

Overall though, I'm not ready to end my submission yet, hehe.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 17 Dec 2021

(16 Dec 2021, 20:05 )exper1mental Wrote: Does anyone know Wipe clean 2 by Samantha?
Just search the forum for "wipe clean". Here's some interesting posts:

https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-S-m4ntha-B4nd13r-5eZ-hypnosis?pid=32039#pid32039
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-S-m4ntha-B4nd13r-5eZ-hypnosis?pid=54441&highlight=%22wipe+clean%22#pid54441
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-General-hypnosis-and-NLP-discussion?pid=29220#pid29220
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-Curse-Stroke-Sissy-CSS-feminization-hypnosis?pid=55069&highlight=%22wipe+clean%22#pid55069