Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis (/Thread-Samantha-Bandler-Sez-hypnosis)

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - bimboandrea25 - 09 Dec 2021

(09 Dec 2021, 20:27 )Like Ra Wrote:
(09 Dec 2021, 19:02 )bimboandrea25 Wrote: I dress up fully (dress/skirt, stockings, panties, cage) and it really slips me into the right mood.
Always! No hypno needed 😉

Very true. I dress up fully when I'm home now, and it definitely feels great. 😉

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Ruby Fleetwood - 09 Dec 2021

I do find myself reaching for my panty drawer a lot more often whenever I fall down another SB rabbit hole. Unfortunately chastity cages don't work for me, but the panties are fun enough as is.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - bimboandrea25 - 09 Dec 2021

(09 Dec 2021, 21:37 )DanniFantom1101 Wrote: I do find myself reaching for my panty drawer a lot more often whenever I fall down another SB rabbit hole. Unfortunately chastity cages don't work for me, but the panties are fun enough as is.

Finding the right cage is so difficult. I'm glad someone else is deep in the SB rabbit hole with me 😊

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Ruby Fleetwood - 10 Dec 2021

Extra Deep 2 is so incredibly good. I can't remember much of it, but it is just made me feel so delightfully hazy and fixated on cock by the end. There's something about a password, likely a trigger phrase, but I don't think there is one given in the file. But I will definitely keep listening and going even deeper with this one.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - bimboandrea25 - 10 Dec 2021

I wonder what will happen if I keep listening to extra deep 2. I too feel super hazy after waking up from trancing with it, and I feel a lust for cock. No idea what's going on in the background of it either! I've listened 4x now, and every listen it gets more hazy and more pleasuring. I guess the conditioning is working 😊

(10 Dec 2021, 16:26 )bimboandrea25 Wrote: I wonder what will happen if I keep listening to extra deep 2. I too feel super hazy after waking up from trancing with it, and I feel a lust for cock. No idea what's going on in the background of it either! I've listened 4x now, and every listen it gets more hazy and more pleasuring. I guess the conditioning is working 😊

Yep, I've done 2x now and while I can remember a little bit, it's like my memory of it is a block of ice that just melts away rather quickly after. I recall sending an email to Samantha right after listening the first time, talking about how hazy and wonderful it feels, along with my cravings for cock. Waking up and slipping my headphones on for the second listening, that has only gotten stronger. 

Do you think this will become another series like Compliance or others? I really hope so, because it feels so good to listen.

One more thing, I don't know if you've tried them, but FPOV videos are a great way to spend a good amount of time focusing in on cock and are really hot to watch, especially after listening.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 10 Dec 2021

(10 Dec 2021, 17:09 )DanniFantom1101 Wrote: Do you think this will become another series like Compliance
All files for the last 2-3 years is a one Compliance series 😂

(10 Dec 2021, 19:12 )Like Ra Wrote:
(10 Dec 2021, 17:09 )DanniFantom1101 Wrote: Do you think this will become another series like Compliance
All files for the last 2-3 years is a one Compliance series 😂

Hah, I get that. But I mean in the way that Compliance was 101, 202, 303, etc. There is a lot of carryover of themes and motifs from the first Extra Deep to the second, particularly in length and overall effect. For example, I reacted differently to these than I did to "blank sissy" or others I've listened to more recently.

Also, these are categorized on the site as "brainwashing" and have a more defined addiction or habitation element to them that other files don't readily have as much. Altogether these combined effects have me wondering if this will be another brainwashing series or just a two file fling. Either way, I'm getting a lot of enjoyment from them.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - jimkofandango - 12 Dec 2021

I find that while I am working on my university work, I want something in the background like music or something, is there any sessions you guys might recommend just to have in the background while I'm working? Something which will add to my other triggers?

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Chewtoy - 12 Dec 2021

(12 Dec 2021, 16:37 )jimkofandango Wrote: I find that while I am working on my university work, I want something in the background like music or something, is there any sessions you guys might recommend just to have in the background while I'm working? Something which will add to my other triggers?

I think "Like The First Time" is fantastic to have on in the background and not really pay attention to-- I listen to it while poking around on my computer, browsing the web or whatever-- but I think it's "out of print" (there's a link to it waaaaay at the beginning of this thread iirc)