Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis (/Thread-Samantha-Bandler-Sez-hypnosis)

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - kuusi - 08 Dec 2021

I just want to send a quick "Hi" out here. 😊

Long time SB fan - only just found this site/thread..

Personally, I've been paying for erotic hypno for years, but only SB has had any real staying power if I'm honest!!

And long may that continue 😁

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Ruby Fleetwood - 08 Dec 2021

(08 Dec 2021, 00:30 )bimboandrea25 Wrote: I finally achieved an hfo while locked in chastity today 😁

I listened to hair trigger and then Taken (edited) and I blanked out until the countdown. I can't believe it finally happened after training for so long

That's amazing! Congrats. It sounds like you've been training with Hair Trigger for quite a while now. 😁

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 08 Dec 2021

(08 Dec 2021, 00:30 )bimboandrea25 Wrote: I finally achieved an hfo while locked in chastity today
Congratulations indeed! Was it a real wet orgasm?

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - bimboandrea25 - 08 Dec 2021

(08 Dec 2021, 02:23 )LikeΒ Ra Wrote:
(08 Dec 2021, 00:30 )bimboandrea25 Wrote: I finally achieved an hfo while locked in chastity today
Congratulations indeed! Was it a real wet orgasm?

Yes!!!

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Jinx - 08 Dec 2021

(08 Dec 2021, 00:30 )bimboandrea25 Wrote: I finally achieved an hfo while locked in chastity today 😁

I listened to hair trigger and then Taken (edited) and I blanked out until the countdown. I can't believe it finally happened after training for so long

Wow congrats!!Β I must admit I’m a bit envious

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - bimboandrea25 - 08 Dec 2021

What I wrote after listening to extra deep 2:

"I remember the first 30 seconds of Samantha's voice, but then I heard "4" & "5" and I was awake. felt like I took a nap and woke up very aroused and submissive. Feels good to finally give in totally, even if I don't remember much. "

I think I'll give it another couple listens and see how it goes 😊

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Ruby Fleetwood - 09 Dec 2021

(08 Dec 2021, 23:42 )bimboandrea25 Wrote: What I wrote after listening to extra deep 2:

"I remember the first 30 seconds of Samantha's voice, but then I heard "4" & "5" and I was awake. felt like I took a nap and woke up very aroused and submissive. Feels good to finally give in totally, even if I don't remember much. "

I didn't know this was released until you mentioned it! Definitely picking it up and giving it a go as soon as I can. Thanks for your report! I can't wait to go even deeper and have Samantha's words fill up my mind even more.Β 

Were there more finger snaps in this one? I hope those stick around because they hit so hard and make me feel so tranced and obedient.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Ruby Fleetwood - 09 Dec 2021

Also, on a slightly-related note, does anyone else find that wearing panties while listening to certain files helps? I slipped a pair of them on before listening to "Shemale Academy" the other night and I went deeper than I think I've ever gone for Samantha. It may just have been my mental state at that moment, but I was just ready to obey everything she said and it felt really good when doing so.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - bimboandrea25 - 09 Dec 2021

(09 Dec 2021, 16:30 )DanniFantom1101 Wrote:
(08 Dec 2021, 23:42 )bimboandrea25 Wrote: What I wrote after listening to extra deep 2:

I didn't know this was released until you mentioned it! Definitely picking it up and giving it a go as soon as I can. Thanks for your report! I can't wait to go even deeper and have Samantha's words fill up my mind even more.Β 

Were there more finger snaps in this one? I hope those stick around because they hit so hard and make me feel so tranced and obedient.

There's finger snaps in there! Also your comment about wearing panties is correct. I dress up fully (dress/skirt, stockings, panties, cage) and it really slips me into the right mood.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 09 Dec 2021

(09 Dec 2021, 19:02 )bimboandrea25 Wrote: I dress up fully (dress/skirt, stockings, panties, cage) and it really slips me into the right mood.
Always! No hypno needed πŸ˜‰