Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis (/Thread-Samantha-Bandler-Sez-hypnosis)

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - sentinel - 04 Dec 2021

(03 Dec 2021, 23:04 )Jinx Wrote:
(03 Dec 2021, 16:09 )sentinel Wrote: Do you know which Compliance file is the first one to introduce the concept of being totally soft? Was it the 2nd or 3rd? I think the 1st one was still without it. That suggestion just puts me off...

Very likely it’s in all of the Compliance files, given that is the goal of the series. The more you listen the more you’ll enjoy it though 😊

That is true. So far I am listening on random repeat to TTP5, TTP7, Oriental Massage 2, Compliance 1 and Sex Doll and it just feels amazing, like I am detached from my body. Been listening to so many hypnotists for 15 years and although some were pretty great, like Lady Christine, Nikki Fatale and others, no one managed to give me that feeling, that I just drift, not remembering much apart from the pleasure and waking up a few hours later...

Wish I could get my hands on Hands Free Helper and Keeping Secrets though

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Jinx - 04 Dec 2021

(04 Dec 2021, 15:21 )bimboandrea25 Wrote: Anyone been getting emails (through Gmail) this week? Comms went dark and this happened with my old yahoo account where I couldn't receive emails from Samantha.

I also haven’t heard from Samantha 4 or 5 days. Unfortunately this is normal for me😕

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 04 Dec 2021

New videos!

Do You Believe

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS1J9hT_Sio

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - BobDovern - 05 Dec 2021

(04 Dec 2021, 15:21 )bimboandrea25 Wrote: Anyone been getting emails (through Gmail) this week? Comms went dark and this happened with my old yahoo account where I couldn't receive emails from Samantha.

Haven't heard from her in over two weeks now, either through Yahoo or Protonmail 😟

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 05 Dec 2021

This video is posted 2 days ago:

Venus Envy

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlABfiKlWls

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Kardstack - 05 Dec 2021

(30 Nov 2021, 10:14 )Mordimi Wrote: How should i use this link?
aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZpbGUvOHJZMzNJSlojUnFqWGZ3RTZrMWF0aGljUUZJc0V2SGw1MHpMZTltcW1RQ1ZuVzdYWnNPOA==

Do you, or anybody else happen to have another mega link with her files ? I also have the same problems with credit cards from my country not allowing purchases from the site an not really managing to make rs work.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - bimboandrea25 - 05 Dec 2021

So hair trigger is having a new effect after more training: my pleasure center gets super tingly whenever I'm checking someone out. I can't seem to control it and sometimes it feels like I might cum if I keep looking.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Ruby Fleetwood - 05 Dec 2021

At this point I really feel like "Hair Trigger" "Extra Deep" and "The Agreement" are like the trinity of files that seem to affect me the hardest and feel the best to listen to. I really enjoy Shemale Academy and Unlocked (especially for the feelings of being fucked) but I don't really enjoy crossdressing, and the focus on hard cocks/spurting is becoming a bit of an obsession at this point. Also, I really seem to drift in and out of consciousness during the induction portions of the files to the point where it feels like I'm actually falling asleep, but it's like I'm laser-focused when the actual programming kicks in (particularly true for the Agreement, as it has a relatively well-defined line between the main programming and the induction parts, though lots of suggestions throughout.)

Again though, I really need to find a good position to listen to these in, my left arm always seems to cramp up about 3/4 through files when laying down, especially during The Agreement. My mind knows that it doesn't want to move at all, but the cramping makes it difficult.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - bimboandrea25 - 08 Dec 2021

I finally achieved an hfo while locked in chastity today 😁

I listened to hair trigger and then Taken (edited) and I blanked out until the countdown. I can't believe it finally happened after training for so long

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - kuusi - 08 Dec 2021

(12 Feb 2021, 14:19 )Like Ra Wrote:
(10 Feb 2021, 09:18 )GCRhoads Wrote: What are Samantha's most intense non-sissy non-feminization files?
With SB you never know 😊  I've heard lots of good reports (successful HFOs) about "Golden"

^-- this! I have very fond memories of this file.

Before i opted out of the OPs criteria of course..