Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis (/Thread-Samantha-Bandler-Sez-hypnosis)

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Mal7e632 - 21 Nov 2021

(21 Nov 2021, 00:30 )Like Ra Wrote:
[Image: LR144-pink2.png]
According to Samantha, this is your goal you are gently being helped to achieve.

Yes please!!

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - spiraltone42 - 21 Nov 2021

(21 Nov 2021, 00:30 )Like Ra Wrote:
[Image: LR144-pink2.png]
According to Samantha, this is your goal you are gently being helped to achieve.

I mean, that is a very attractive goal! 😁

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Worthleading - 22 Nov 2021

Where did she say so?

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 22 Nov 2021

On subscribestar.adult

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Pinkash - 27 Nov 2021

Any file suggestions for impotence? Especially any encouraging orgasms while soft.. please and thank you.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - pinkpanties - 27 Nov 2021

(27 Nov 2021, 06:06 )Pinkash Wrote: Any file suggestions for impotence? Especially any encouraging orgasms while soft.. please and thank you.

Compliance Series, D.A.R.E., Total Chastity, An Eros Loop, Hair Trigger, but lots of such suggestions layered throughout many of the files as the general theme is to become submissive to Samantha butt and face fucking you to soft sissy orgasm

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Pinkash - 27 Nov 2021

(27 Nov 2021, 11:45 )pinkpanties Wrote:
(27 Nov 2021, 06:06 )Pinkash Wrote: Any file suggestions for impotence? Especially any encouraging orgasms while soft.. please and thank you.

Compliance Series, D.A.R.E., Total Chastity, An Eros Loop, Hair Trigger, but lots of such suggestions layered throughout many of the files as the general theme is to become submissive to Samantha butt and face fucking you to soft sissy orgasm

Well I'm trying to avoid needing her permission, so I think that cuts out a lot of those. Hair trigger has been on my radar though

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - lurker - 27 Nov 2021

(21 Nov 2021, 06:00 )Cattani Wrote: I think subliminals can work if at first the message is heard at least once consciously. The brain has heard it, and knows what the structure of the message is. After this, the same message can be present in the background, because the brain can add the "missing" bits, i.e. the inaudible bits. It has heard once 100% of the message, and later on even 10-20% of the message can work, because the brain completes it on its own, adding the missing 80-90%.

So in layered files you can introduce one suggestion audibly, and then repeat it X number of times at 20% audibility, while on top you've got other fully audible suggestions, which can later also go into 20% audibility and so on, back and forth. Potentially tripling and quadrupling the information impact of the file.

I have come to believe that this is how the Sex Mania and Pig Girl files work. The point of the endless remixes is presentation of 2-3 dominant narratives in various combinations, each time separate strands working with separate parts of the mind. Plus also the cumulative effect, of course. Also the 20% audible stuff possibly stimulates the dream-work part of the listener's mind, allowing after a while for the dream-mechanics to start building on top of the missing 80% something slightly different and personalized, while based on the original outline.

The new files that borrow from bambi (Trancing super-slut, the new bimbo secrets) make me kind of apprehensive. Can't imagine how the combination can hit some users. Hopefully I'll be able to find out next time I'm away from both work and family.

What do the "Trancing super-slut" files suggest?

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Mordimi - 29 Nov 2021

Oh, guys, does anyone have SB files? Could you please send me a mega folder? Retroshare is too complicated.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 29 Nov 2021

(29 Nov 2021, 14:21 )Mordimi Wrote: Retroshare is too complicated.
Then http://www.samanthasez.com 😉