Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis (/Thread-Samantha-Bandler-Sez-hypnosis)

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 16 Nov 2021

(16 Nov 2021, 12:20 )Mal7e632 Wrote: the agreement if you are into that kind of stuff 
So, what did you agree to do for Samantha? 😉

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Mal7e632 - 16 Nov 2021

(16 Nov 2021, 12:24 )Like Ra Wrote:
(16 Nov 2021, 12:20 )Mal7e632 Wrote: the agreement if you are into that kind of stuff 
So, what did you agree to do for Samantha? 😉

Hah! I would say it is more like realizing and accepting the truth ! It feels good I promise, just listen and accept 😘

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Ruby Fleetwood - 16 Nov 2021

I think this is my next one to try out. Thanks!

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - spiraltone42 - 16 Nov 2021

(16 Nov 2021, 02:34 )sensitivesix Wrote: Wow - I discovered SB around 2 - 3 weeks ago, been working my way through C0mp14nc3 and 53duc3d to 53rv3 - absolutely amazing! I don't know what it is, I've tried the other intense/hardcore hypnos (b@mb1, etc) but SB takes the cake. Think I am completely prepared to go way deeper - what are people's favourite files?

Sissy Academy and Make Me were both fun, Dionysus was fun too.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Chewtoy - 20 Nov 2021

This thread is wonderful! I have some weird Samantha trivia questions someone here might be able to help with. 😊

First: in the discussion towards the beginning of this thread about weird background trigger suggestions in SB files, someone mentions something about a trigger to respond to the sight of a particular cufflink. Do y'all know what file that is in? I'm guessing maybe a video (since how else would you make it a particular specific cufflink)...

Second: I'm having trouble finding it again, but I've seen an archive of one of SB's old websites that had a listing for a Total Recall 2, presumably the sequel to Total Recall 1. Did any of you ever manage to hear Total Recall 2? If so, what did you think of it? (I have not, but I'm very curious about it! TR1 seems to have used the same trigger as SB's version of the Email Slave file, which I find intriguing. 😊 )

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Bimbojen78 - 21 Nov 2021

Do the subliminals that you can't quite understand work? I've been listening to long female hair and I can hear quite a bit going on in the background.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 21 Nov 2021

[Image: LR144-pink2.png]
According to Samantha, this is your goal you are gently being helped to achieve.

pretty_girl_in_lingerie_stockings-02.jpg thumbnail   

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 21 Nov 2021

(21 Nov 2021, 00:24 )Bimbojen78 Wrote: Do the subliminals that you can't quite understand work?
This is a question that belongs to this thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=2983

In my opinion - no.
SB, Kei and Bambi Prime think otherwise.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - sensitivesix - 21 Nov 2021

(21 Nov 2021, 00:30 )Like Ra Wrote:
[Image: LR144-pink2.png]
According to Samantha, this is your goal you are gently being helped to achieve.

Sounds good to me!

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Cattani - 21 Nov 2021

I think subliminals can work if at first the message is heard at least once consciously. The brain has heard it, and knows what the structure of the message is. After this, the same message can be present in the background, because the brain can add the "missing" bits, i.e. the inaudible bits. It has heard once 100% of the message, and later on even 10-20% of the message can work, because the brain completes it on its own, adding the missing 80-90%.

So in layered files you can introduce one suggestion audibly, and then repeat it X number of times at 20% audibility, while on top you've got other fully audible suggestions, which can later also go into 20% audibility and so on, back and forth. Potentially tripling and quadrupling the information impact of the file.

I have come to believe that this is how the Sex Mania and Pig Girl files work. The point of the endless remixes is presentation of 2-3 dominant narratives in various combinations, each time separate strands working with separate parts of the mind. Plus also the cumulative effect, of course. Also the 20% audible stuff possibly stimulates the dream-work part of the listener's mind, allowing after a while for the dream-mechanics to start building on top of the missing 80% something slightly different and personalized, while based on the original outline.

The new files that borrow from bambi (Trancing super-slut, the new bimbo secrets) make me kind of apprehensive. Can't imagine how the combination can hit some users. Hopefully I'll be able to find out next time I'm away from both work and family.