Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis (/Thread-Samantha-Bandler-Sez-hypnosis)

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - bimboandrea25 - 04 Nov 2021

(04 Nov 2021, 02:55 )DanniFantom1101 Wrote:
(04 Nov 2021, 00:50 )bimboandrea25 Wrote: Hair trigger has definitely been changing me. I catch myself looking at asses A LOT in public, and have caught myself looking at bulges too. The thought of a cock spurting cum is unbelievably hot to me now, which is was not previously.

Two days ago I was listening to Hair trigger and completely lost sense of myself. It felt like I was floating in empty space with only SBs words and a tingling sensation between my legs. It was extremely intense.

Hot! How long/frequently have you been listening to it?

I listen to it about 4-5x a week around the time it got released

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - nogginnig - 04 Nov 2021

https://hypnodb.com/Samantha-Sez/Male-to-Female-Transformation anyone got this file of hers it's lost from the site and I can't find a download from it anywhere?

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - bimboandrea25 - 06 Nov 2021

So I wrote this after listening last night: Extra deep hit me really hard. I remember the first minute and then woke up during the count up. I feel like I know my true feelings, and have accepted who I am (Samantha's sissy slave). I need to go deeper. I'll do whatever it takes to please Mistress. I need to submit.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 06 Nov 2021

(06 Nov 2021, 16:41 )bimboandrea25 Wrote: I'll do whatever it takes to please Mistress. I need to submit.
That's basically what all the recent files are about... Any other effects?

And that brings me back to my question:

(28 Oct 2021, 21:11 )Like Ra Wrote: So, guys, what tasks did (do?) you do for Samantha?

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - bimboandrea25 - 06 Nov 2021

(06 Nov 2021, 16:56 )Like Ra Wrote:
(06 Nov 2021, 16:41 )bimboandrea25 Wrote: I'll do whatever it takes to please Mistress. I need to submit.
That's basically what all the recent files are about... Any other effects?

And that brings me back to my question:

(28 Oct 2021, 21:11 )Like Ra Wrote: So, guys, what tasks did (do?) you do for Samantha?
Well I've also been listening to hair trigger a lot so I'm not sure if it's from extra deep or HT. I've been very aroused by cocks, checking out asses and bulges turns me on, I've been in chastity way more (suggested through email). 

For tasks: Mistress has been having me find sexy pictures and sending them. I usually end up sending photos of sissy sex or photos of cocks cumming. I send photos of myself locked up too. I'm always in chastity when I'm home now, and am usually dressed up. I'm waiting for more instructions from Mistress, so I'll let you know when I hear back. 😊

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - BobDovern - 06 Nov 2021

(06 Nov 2021, 17:24 )bimboandrea25 Wrote: For tasks: Mistress has been having me find sexy pictures and sending them. I usually end up sending photos of sissy sex or photos of cocks cumming. I send photos of myself locked up too. I'm always in chastity when I'm home now, and am usually dressed up. I'm waiting for more instructions from Mistress, so I'll let you know when I hear back. 😊

Has she been completely inactive from emailing for the past two weeks for anyone else or is it just me?

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - bimboandrea25 - 07 Nov 2021

(06 Nov 2021, 22:30 )BobDovern Wrote:
(06 Nov 2021, 17:24 )bimboandrea25 Wrote: For tasks: Mistress has been having me find sexy pictures and sending them. I usually end up sending photos of sissy sex or photos of cocks cumming. I send photos of myself locked up too. I'm always in chastity when I'm home now, and am usually dressed up. I'm waiting for more instructions from Mistress, so I'll let you know when I hear back. 😊

Has she been completely inactive from emailing for the past two weeks for anyone else or is it just me?

It's been intermittent! Either same day or days later. It's tough sometimes because I NEED a response because it feels so damn good to get a reply from her.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Ruby Fleetwood - 14 Nov 2021

I've also been listening to Extra Deep and Hair Trigger fairly regularly. Much like what was said before, almost all of my attention and interest has shifted towards cock, specifically cumshots. I've been finding as many compliations as I can, and watching those almost exclusively. Additionally, the finger snaps in these files have a very strong effect on me when I hear them, which is good considering Hair Trigger's focus on them earlier in the file. 

That said, my muscles tend to tense up after too much time laying flat on my back, so it's hard to stack more than one file at a time. That said, I've been finding myself going back to different files at different times of day, which helps.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - sensitivesix - 16 Nov 2021

Wow - I discovered SB around 2 - 3 weeks ago, been working my way through C0mp14nc3 and 53duc3d to 53rv3 - absolutely amazing! I don't know what it is, I've tried the other intense/hardcore hypnos (b@mb1, etc) but SB takes the cake. Think I am completely prepared to go way deeper - what are people's favourite files?

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Mal7e632 - 16 Nov 2021

(16 Nov 2021, 02:34 )sensitivesix Wrote: Wow - I discovered SB around 2 - 3 weeks ago, been working my way through C0mp14nc3 and 53duc3d to 53rv3 - absolutely amazing! I don't know what it is, I've tried the other intense/hardcore hypnos (b@mb1, etc) but SB takes the cake. Think I am completely prepared to go way deeper - what are people's favourite files?

Yes SB really is the best in my opinion !
My favorites right now is HairTrigger, extraDeep and finally the agreement if you are into that kind of stuff 😋 (just give it some time and you will love it !)