Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis (/Thread-Samantha-Bandler-Sez-hypnosis)

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 12 Jun 2021

(12 Jun 2021, 05:13 )RufescentRuby Wrote: Was watching "Total Submission Vid" and noticed the attached frame at 10:34.
I see, SB is at it again... Though, it does not work anyway, like most (all?) SB's "subliminal suggestion" 😂

Unless all this political stuff is just to distract us from the real suggestions. Only SB knows what the intentions are...

Here's an interesting explanation from 8kun:

Quote:Q: Trigger Happy: There should be an orgasm trigger. But what is the trigger? Does anybody know?

A: *he uses multi layered sound and high repetitive phrases so its hard to decipher but the trigger is "cum on relax deeper now"

So then *he says "relax deeper now" you cum. *he says relax deeper now a few times toward the end and there is a elevator sound. So *he uses the orgasm a powerful burst of dopamine, to anchor that phrase and sound to pleasure. So you become physically addicted to going into trance for his/her files - this isn't a conspiracy, look up how addictiveness works. Its probably why trigger happy is one of the newer files which is allowed by him/her to be spread around.

Quote:This is an interesting theory. But… do you think, that the word "cum" somewhere in a sentence is enough to make you cum?

Thoughts?

Again, just in case, "Trigger Happy" did not do anything to me. Do I need to relisten again? 😉

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - bimboandrea25 - 12 Jun 2021

(12 Jun 2021, 14:47 )Like Ra Wrote: Here's an interesting explanation from 8kun:

Quote:Q: Trigger Happy: There should be an orgasm trigger. But what is the trigger? Does anybody know?

A: *he uses multi layered sound and high repetitive phrases so its hard to decipher but the trigger is "cum on relax deeper now"

So then *he says "relax deeper now" you cum. *he says relax deeper now a few times toward the end and there is a elevator sound. So *he uses the orgasm a powerful burst of dopamine, to anchor that phrase and sound to pleasure. So you become physically addicted to going into trance for his/her files - this isn't a conspiracy, look up how addictiveness works. Its probably why trigger happy is one of the newer files which is allowed by him/her to be spread around.

Thoughts?

Again, just in case, "Trigger Happy" did not do anything to me. Do I need to relisten again? 😉

I say we all listen to it "for science" 😋

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - bimboandrea25 - 12 Jun 2021

I'm more than happy to test any hypothesis with SB. Let me be the test subject for this thread 😁

[Image: LR144-pink2.png]
(12 Jun 2021, 14:54 )bimboandrea25 Wrote: I say we all listen to it "for science"
According to my egregorial theory, if we all listen to it (especially simultaneously), it should work MUCH more efficiently.

And if we concentrate on this sigil - it will work even better!

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 13 Jun 2021

Hypnosis Works 4 Explore Hypnosis With Me

Source: https://xhamster.com/videos/hypnosis-works-4-explore-hypnosis-with-me-xhLqNDd

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - bimboandrea25 - 13 Jun 2021

Just listened to blank out sissy a few times... the last time I went so damn deep. I couldn't move, and felt so warm and free. I don't remember too much of the trance...just how I felt.

I guess it's working more and more 😊

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - GCRhoads - 14 Jun 2021

(12 Jun 2021, 05:13 )RufescentRuby Wrote: Was watching "Total Submission Vid" ...

What did you think of this video?  Not that it matters much; Samantha's purchase page never works for me.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 14 Jun 2021

Hypnosis Works - Take the Hypnosis Test now

Source: https://xhamster.com/videos/hypnosis-works-take-the-hypnosis-test-now-xheZmMH

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - RufescentRuby - 15 Jun 2021

(14 Jun 2021, 16:40 )GCRhoads Wrote:
(12 Jun 2021, 05:13 )RufescentRuby Wrote: Was watching "Total Submission Vid" ...

What did you think of this video?  Not that it matters much; Samantha's purchase page never works for me.

It's essentially the full 30 min version of the "Don't Blink" video that also seems to explicitly target programming for dropping deep, going blank, and go into trance triggers.

I say seem to for two reasons: 1. It"s SB, and 2. I'm not a good hypno subject.

Overall, out of all her vids it's one if my favs, but thats because I liked the "Don't Blink" vid.

Bonus: the vid that has the most effect on me is the "Trigger Me 1" vid.