Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis (/Thread-Samantha-Bandler-Sez-hypnosis)

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - hypno.orgasmatronic - 03 Mar 2021

we  no longer have a chance.   we are aeady signed up.   and we love it  😉

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - bimboandrea25 - 03 Mar 2021

(03 Mar 2021, 05:24 )hypno.orgasmatronic Wrote: we  no longer have a chance.   we are aeady signed up.   and we love it  😉

I really do love it 😉 I need more programming

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 03 Mar 2021

(03 Mar 2021, 05:24 )hypno.orgasmatronic Wrote: we  no longer have a chance.   we are aeady signed up. 
Explain?

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 03 Mar 2021

(03 Mar 2021, 11:30 )Like Ra Wrote:
(03 Mar 2021, 05:24 )hypno.orgasmatronic Wrote: we no longer have a chance. we are aeady signed up.
Explain?
Or you mean, that "You know who you are..."?

BTW, getting better 😊
$5 x 12
$20 x 15
$50 x 10
$100 x 8
----------
$1660 , 140 posts

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Ghast - 03 Mar 2021

(03 Mar 2021, 11:30 )Like Ra Wrote:
(03 Mar 2021, 05:24 )hypno.orgasmatronic Wrote: we no longer have a chance. we are aeady signed up.
Explain?

My Guess is that he wanted to say something along the lines of: "we are aeady way too deep, and that there is no way back anyway..."

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - bimboandrea25 - 05 Mar 2021

I've definitely jumped down the rabbit hole!

I was shaving my legs for the first time ever today, and I looked down and saw my pink toenails...and for some reason I felt immediately like a girl. It felt normal to just keep shaving, and it was kind of automatic. crazy 😋

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 05 Mar 2021

(05 Mar 2021, 02:29 )bimboandrea25 Wrote: I've definitely jumped down the rabbit hole!

I was shaving my legs for the first time ever today
Everybody should shave their legs (and the rest of the body except the head) - for hairy legs (and generally hairy body) look ugly, horrible and filthy. Deeply IMHO. And apologies if someone has hairy fetish.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 05 Mar 2021

@Samantha Bandler - May I have some ideas for future files? At first I was going to ask EMG or Vive, because they have subtle "suggestive feminization" and "Conditioning" files, that quite compatible with what I have in mind. But your multilayered and "polystory" style/approach could be much more effective. Also I'm a big fun of Ultra Fem, which can be one of the story lines.

I'm thinking about the following "lines"/points:

o- Seen/noticed feminine behaviour, manners, gestures, postures, clothing, etc get subconsciously incorporated in own behaviour, manners, etc ("Ultra Fem" like)

o- All choices (micro and macro) are subconsciously made to choose the feminization way. It does not matter if it's "willing" or "forced", "voluntary" or "mandatory", "internally" or "externally sourced". (EMG's "Suggestive feminization" and Vive's "Feminine Conditioning" series)

o- "The Universe" and/or "people around" begin to make sudden offers, proposals, ideas, and create opportunities, which lead to further feminization

o- The body and the internal physiology processes make choices that shifts "the image" towards the pretty feminine look (EMG has several related files)

o- The feminization process is "tuned" towards the easiest and the shortest path to "the passability". Unlike the typical (pun intended) "Imagine your ideal feminine image" (and then use, for example, the swish technique - very effective, but the "ideal image" might be way too far from "the given reality"), it should be tuning and tweaking those individual features that change the gender perception in the most effective and less energy hungry way. Consciously, it's very difficult to achieve, but the "subconscious" should be able to achieve that. There's quite a few of related "classic" NLP techniques.

o- The internal "ecology test" can be "manipulated" (if not aeady bypassed by other files 😁) by suggesting, that the more feminized you are, the smarter you get, the smarter you get, the easier the job promotions, the more opportunities to get effectively feminized, the more money you can earn, the more effective the feminization becomes, the prettier you get, the better treated by others you become, the more encouraged you are to progress with feminization, the more successive you become, the younger and prettier you look, the more money you earn, the more feminine and kinky clothes and (bondage) accessories you can buy, etc. In other words, to bypass the internal ecology test, the feminization process can be linked to success in business, progress in life (and general pleasure/dopamine as another encouraging mechanism). In other words, only positive suggestions: health, wealth, attractiveness, luck, love, etc.

o- Shemale/femboi outlook friendly (as long as the passability is achieved). For example, Bambi has no suggestions "to get rid of the dick", what is good and generally positive. It's up to the individuals (or their "subconscious") to decide.

o- Same for "big breasts" - again it's up to the individuals (or their "subconscious") to decide. If they find big breasts appealing, they can go all the way. However, there are lots of "small breasts" fans around - why to limit yourself (or "The Universe") by creating certain conditions or suggestions?

o- The files should not be boring (layers, voices) to be listened to dozens of times without fatigue (typical SB's style 😊, and I love it!)

o- Lock the achieved results. Any achieved level or received pleasure locks the level of feminization (e.g. like in "Stroke Sissy" or "Bambi")

I think it can be "a bomb" (very kinky, pervy and nasty at the same time), and also the results should be relatively easy to "measure". (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=3142)

So far, I think only you can do such a file (or a set of files).

Guys, any other ideas? Would you buy such a file? Personally, I'm in! That can be fun to test!

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - bzorl - 05 Mar 2021

(05 Mar 2021, 22:26 )Like Ra Wrote: Would you buy such a file? Personally, I'm in!
#metoo Count me in.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Samantha Bandler - 06 Mar 2021

(05 Mar 2021, 22:26 )Like Ra Wrote: @Samantha Bandler -  May I have some ideas for future files? At first I was going to ask EMG or Vive, because they have subtle "suggestive feminization" and "Conditioning" files, that quite compatible with what I have in mind. But your multilayered and "polystory" style/approach could be much more effective. Also I'm a big fun of Ultra Fem, which can be one of the story lines.

If you are asking for a Custom Recording the standard procedure is to send me an email with your idea(s) for the session.  If we can agree on the content, (no scat, no incest, no underage, no violence) then you can have your wishes granted for only $200 😊