Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis (/Thread-Samantha-Bandler-Sez-hypnosis)

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 27 Feb 2021

(26 Feb 2021, 21:31 )honchoman2019 Wrote: what is the reason behind this?
Simplicity. Less work. Not many people saw all videos. There might be some changes, though. What I personally hate is added politics.

I'd like to warmly welcome @Samantha Bandler to the longest on the Internet dedicated thread! Thanks for your amazing, exciting (and, yes, controversial, what makes it even more arousing) work! I hope our feedback keeps you interested and entertained a bit, and our energy of attention stimulates sparkling of new ideas!

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - bzorl - 27 Feb 2021

(27 Feb 2021, 17:23 )Like Ra Wrote: I'd like to warmly welcome @Samantha Bandler to the longest on the Internet dedicated thread!
Whoa!

Yeah, first things first - you are amazing @Samantha Bandler! I sincerely love your work!

Now, when the necessary (yet honest!) curtseys have been performed, I do have some ... points ... tho... If I may..

C'mon, @bzorl, y'know, money is the best motivator for content creators 😋 (Not the only, not the only, though...)

(27 Feb 2021, 17:33 )Like Ra Wrote: money is the best motivator
I'm working on it LOL

Still can't decide where to "invest"? 😁 Or... Have you finally bought Slim Sissy?

I'm inclining towards the subscription now.

Besides - I won Slim Sissy in the contest! I'm still waiting for it! @Samantha Bandler , since you are here .... 😇

(27 Feb 2021, 17:43 )bzorl Wrote: I'm inclining towards the subscription now.
#metoo It must be the $50+ though to make it really useful. If "useful" is the correct word here 😉

(27 Feb 2021, 17:43 )bzorl Wrote: I won Slim Sissy in the contest! I'm still waiting for it! @Samantha Bandler , since you are here .... 😇
Hey-hey, easier! Do not scare SB away even before every sissy here makes a proper curtsey! And we all owe SB a bit for the biggest hypno archive ever made!

(27 Feb 2021, 17:57 )Like Ra Wrote: #metoo It must be the $50+ though to make it really useful. If "useful" is the correct word here [Image: wink.gif]
Sure thing it's useful! Mandatory feminization is mandatory!

(27 Feb 2021, 17:57 )Like Ra Wrote: Hey-hey, easier! Do not scare SB away even before every sissy here makes a proper curtsey! And we all owe SB a bit for the biggest hypno archive ever made!
O-o! Anty-piracy suggestions kicked in? He-he... Brainwashing is good for you. "You must listen to D.A.R.E." and 505 regularly!

(27 Feb 2021, 18:03 )bzorl Wrote: "You must listen to D.A.R.E." and 505 regularly!
#noway! I'm not yours, Sama... WHAT? How DARE you to disguise yourself as SB?