Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis (/Thread-Samantha-Bandler-Sez-hypnosis)

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - danhypno - 17 Feb 2021

Listened to blank out and uhh yep got nothing. Probably will listen again. Because as much as my life couldn't go off the rails or something like some people seem to with Kei. To say that doesn't make me diamond hard would be a total lie.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 17 Feb 2021

(17 Feb 2021, 22:58 )danhypno Wrote: To say that doesn't make me diamond hard would be a total lie.
Possibly that was the idea of the file?

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - danhypno - 18 Feb 2021

(17 Feb 2021, 23:15 )Like Ra Wrote:
(17 Feb 2021, 22:58 )danhypno Wrote: To say that doesn't make me diamond hard would be a total lie.
Possibly that was the idea of the file?

Na I've always been like that, the idea that a tist could be sneaky and subvert my expectations or do something completely unexpected is a pretty major turnon. The... penis enhancement file from her? Is a good example.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 18 Feb 2021

(18 Feb 2021, 00:02 )danhypno Wrote: penis enhancement file
Penis Enlargement, that is? The one which is supposed to make you like big cocks?

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Ruby Fleetwood - 18 Feb 2021

(18 Feb 2021, 00:27 )Like Ra Wrote:
(18 Feb 2021, 00:02 )danhypno Wrote: penis enhancement file
Penis Enlargement, that is? The one which is supposed to make you like big cocks?

I mean, it did what it said on the side of the tin. 😅 Love that file.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 18 Feb 2021

(18 Feb 2021, 00:52 )DanniFantom1101 Wrote: I mean, it did what it said on the side of the tin.
True, but did you notice any results?

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - danhypno - 18 Feb 2021

Yes Penis Enlargement  ❗

It didn't work for me read about it before I had a chance to listen ruined the surprise. Feel free to message any other files of the same idea. I'm a glutton for punishment.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Psychf - 19 Feb 2021

Does anyone know where I can find WeightLossAcceptance by her?

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - HesseDemian - 19 Feb 2021

(02 Feb 2021, 01:13 )Like Ra Wrote: Unfortunately with politics related images... Is it what SB is doing with Youtube nowadays?

Bottom line: you can skip this video 😟

cannot agree on this one, I felt very unexpected power from this vid, like it's exactly what I love with SB's files and makes them special. It seems very basic but your body reacts in such way that you don't really control or understand, which is what true hypnosis is about

SB is among the rare tists who can make me feel like they they know how to use my brain without being explicit

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 19 Feb 2021

(19 Feb 2021, 00:51 )HesseDemian Wrote:
(02 Feb 2021, 01:13 )Like Ra Wrote: Unfortunately with politics related images... Is it what SB is doing with Youtube nowadays?

Bottom line: you can skip this video 😟

cannot agree on this one, I felt very unexpected power from this vid, like it's exactly what I love with SB's files and makes them special. It seems very basic but your body reacts in such way that you don't really control or understand, which is what true hypnosis is about

SB is among the rare tists who can make me feel like they they know how to use my brain without being explicit

I felt nothing like that, but rather irritated. Also, I'm "struggling" with these subliminal images (see here: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-S-m4ntha-B4nd13r-5eZ-hypnosis?pid=49512#pid49512) And "audio" wise, I see no point in this variant, when there is exactly the same "Subliminal Test 2" with added audio subliminals.