Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis (/Thread-Samantha-Bandler-Sez-hypnosis)

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Ruby Fleetwood - 15 Feb 2021

(15 Feb 2021, 22:41 )Like Ra Wrote:
(15 Feb 2021, 22:30 )DanniFantom1101 Wrote: I find it interesting that you've had dreams! I tend not to dream a whole lot, so I haven't experienced anything along those lines.
Have you tried "Dream Stalker"? My whole SB adventure started with this file - I REALLY wanted to make it work, and I had only one dream that somehow might be related to the file - there was no feminization, but there was something scary, and in another a part of this dream there was a big woman who did not let me go and pushed me aside "as if unintentionally" 😁

I have! And honestly there was very little I can remember about the file both in terms of subject matter and effects. Suffice to say, I never had the dreams you or the file speak of despite (like you said,) really wanting to make it work. I mostly blame my poor sleep patterns for my lack of dreams though. I enjoy this new file more because it isn't as focused on dreaming as that one, and there is still a lot more to offer with it.

Can you explain a bit more about what you mean by her pushing you aside?

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - spiraltone42 - 15 Feb 2021

(15 Feb 2021, 22:54 )DanniFantom1101 Wrote:
(15 Feb 2021, 22:41 )Like Ra Wrote:
(15 Feb 2021, 22:30 )DanniFantom1101 Wrote: I find it interesting that you've had dreams! I tend not to dream a whole lot, so I haven't experienced anything along those lines.
Have you tried "Dream Stalker"? My whole SB adventure started with this file - I REALLY wanted to make it work, and I had only one dream that somehow might be related to the file - there was no feminization, but there was something scary, and in another a part of this dream there was a big woman who did not let me go and pushed me aside "as if unintentionally" 😁

I have! And honestly there was very little I can remember about the file both in terms of subject matter and effects. Suffice to say, I never had the dreams you or the file speak of despite (like you said,) really wanting to make it work. I mostly blame my poor sleep patterns for my lack of dreams though. I enjoy this new file more because it isn't as focused on dreaming as that one, and there is still a lot more to offer with it.

Can you explain a bit more about what you mean by her pushing you aside?

just wanted to add in I've tried some of SB's dream related files like LSD and stuff, and have the same problem - bad sleep means no dreams, so no real effect 😋

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 15 Feb 2021

(15 Feb 2021, 22:54 )DanniFantom1101 Wrote: Can you explain a bit more about what you mean by her pushing you aside?
E.g. when I had to pass behind her in narrow passages, she would push me with her bottom. Quite rudely, BTW 😁

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Ruby Fleetwood - 16 Feb 2021

(15 Feb 2021, 23:22 )Like Ra Wrote:
(15 Feb 2021, 22:54 )DanniFantom1101 Wrote: Can you explain a bit more about what you mean by her pushing you aside?
E.g. when I had to pass behind her in narrow passages, she would push me with her bottom. Quite rudely, BTW 😁

Ah, that makes sense! I guess I wasn't thinking about the context of the dream. 😁

I usually take a Vitamin D supplement, maybe I'll skip today's since I tend to have vivid dreams whenever I start/stop taking them.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 16 Feb 2021

(14 Feb 2021, 01:29 )Like Ra Wrote: "Blank Out Sissy"
Another session. Must use spoiler for those who do not want to be spoiled. SB is genious! What a network of associations and anchors! And I noticed only a few! Not sure if it works, though 😉

DO NOT READ! UNLESS YOU LISTENED TO THE FILE! OR UNLESS YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO LISTEN TO IT!
Show Content

What a great trance, word play, confusion and overload!

Will listen again 😉 I definitely recommend this file! The results? We'll see 😋

(02 Feb 2021, 01:13 )Like Ra Wrote: Answer My Questions

Same "story line" as in Subliminal Test2 but with no subliminals? https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-S-m4ntha-B4nd13r-5eZ-hypnosis?pid=49466#pid49466

Unfortunately with politics related images... Is it what SB is doing with Youtube nowadays?

Bottom line: you can skip this video 😟

(Also updated the original post)

"Shemale Academy" was great! Kept me super hard for the first 2/3ds of the file, ended completely limp. 🤭 Lots of super hot imagery throughout, and had me intensely craving anal by the time it was all over.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - spiraltone42 - 16 Feb 2021

(16 Feb 2021, 21:24 )DanniFantom1101 Wrote: "Shemale Academy" was great! Kept me super hard for the first 2/3ds of the file, ended completely limp. 🤭 Lots of super hot imagery throughout, and had me intensely craving anal by the time it was all over.

Honestly one of my favorite files from SB, I need to give it another go!

(16 Feb 2021, 22:03 )spiraltone42 Wrote:
(16 Feb 2021, 21:24 )DanniFantom1101 Wrote: "Shemale Academy" was great! Kept me super hard for the first 2/3ds of the file, ended completely limp. 🤭 Lots of super hot imagery throughout, and had me intensely craving anal by the time it was all over.

Honestly one of my favorite files from SB, I need to give it another go!

Yeah, it is looking like it will become one of mine as well! Even thinking about it gets me incredibly aroused, lol. Have you listened multiple times? I know the file suggests training with it for a month. I wonder what the effects would be after that.

(16 Feb 2021, 22:54 )DanniFantom1101 Wrote: I wonder what the effects would be after that.
Have you aeady noticed any effects?