Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis (/Thread-Samantha-Bandler-Sez-hypnosis)

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 14 Feb 2021

blankoutsissy.jpg thumbnail   
Have you listened to "Blank Out Sissy"

SB Wrote:Blank Out Sissy will take you deep into trance where you can relax completely and feel the bliss of blanking out totally when you experience giving in to Samantha and find yourself feeling sexy submissive in the presence of someone very attractive and seductive imagining you are dressed up sexy in pink panties and nylon stockings playing with your nipples while Samantha takes you deep down deep and I wonder if you will remember it as a dream... or a dream come true.

Duration: 37:05

I listened to it twice (actually, listening to it right now for the 2nd time). Must confess, not attentively. As a background while multitasking. It could be a coincidence, but after the 1st listening I had a feminization dream where I had to wear high heels (possible something else, don't remember) and flirt with a guy - actually, the whole "dream scenario" was VERY unusual.

Live notes during the 2nd listening:

- "Ding Dong" trigger is used many times here
- Finger snaps (also used many times) worked almost similar to "Ding Dong". Supposed to make you go down as twice as deep every snap.
- Same "statue" subliminal as in Subliminal Test 2.
- No binaurals
- No high freq silent subliminals
- Not boring at all!
- Despite all my efforts I can't catch what's said in the side tracks, besides the standard common SB's phrases present in pretty much all files. Obviously, that's the idea.
- "Lick your lips" works now 😁, I tried to resist!
- About the dream - the file mentions a date, and it mentions a guy. No direct relations... Whoa! Does it mean ... the file caused the dream?
- Oh, there is another track...
- Yes, the usual arousal is here
- What a brain overload. Confused, aroused, dizzy, interested, but still trying to follow and make notes. Must admit, it's quite difficult 😁
- I caught some, seemingly out of context, unusual words - I wonder what the full phrases are. It's possible, that while my mind is trying to connect those dots, SB slips in another suggestion. Clever. Does it work?
- Double meanings, hints...
- OK, I still have no idea what it's about, in the sense of what was said, what the suggestions were, etc. Multiple voices do the magic. Was I programmed with something?
- The file is clearly designed to be listened to multiple times, as you will be discovering or making up new meanings every time.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 14 Feb 2021

After upgrading my listening equipment (see here: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-Various-useful-things-on-Ali-eBay-whatever?pid=49090#pid49090) I must praise SB for the excellent quality of the sound and general production of the files. I could not believe, that multilayered TTS can sound THAT MUCH better by switching to a higher grade (but not even close to the very low High End level) gear. And, correspondingly, some "human voiced" files became unlistenable 😁

I said that in the general hypno thread, and repeat again here - you might not even know how good (and trancy) it can sound!

And kudos to SB again (I could never imagine I would ever say that 😁 Do I need to revisit Kei? 😁)

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 15 Feb 2021

For the record. Currently SB on SubscribeStar has:
$5 x 10
$20 x 17
$50 x 10
$100 x 7
----------
$1590

That should be enough to get the content creator somehow interested. We'll keep watching...

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Ruby Fleetwood - 15 Feb 2021

(14 Feb 2021, 01:29 )Like Ra Wrote: Have you listened to "Blank Out Sissy"
I gave it a listen for the first time last night and wow, yeah it is some powerful stuff. I recently dipped my toes back in with her subliminal persuasion 1 and 2, which have been perennial favorites of mine. Honestly though, most of this new file is hazy at this point (undoubtedly the effect of the amnesia suggestions.)

The one thing that threw me were the seemingly conflicting suggestions to remain unable to move, while also receiving suggestions to rub your nipples. It had me wondering "wait, do I imagine I'm rubbing them? Do I try to rub them even though it's so hard to move? (It was *incredibly* hard to move while fully under.) Did you experience this?

Overall, looking forward to trancing again with it soon.

(15 Feb 2021, 21:40 )DanniFantom1101 Wrote: most of this new file is hazy at this point (undoubtedly the effect of the amnesia suggestions.)
I had the same even after Curse Stroke Sissy - I listened to it dozens of times, and I still miss about 70-80% of the content. I suspect it might be not the amnesia suggestions, but rather the absence of one "story line". It's impossible to consciously understand (let alone memorize) multiple (almost) unrelated to each other phrases pronounced (almost) simultaneously. No idea what "subconscious" is doing with all this word salad.

Goddess Gracie uses for that very long phrases without pauses - yet another brain overload technique.

(15 Feb 2021, 21:40 )DanniFantom1101 Wrote: The one thing that threw me were the seemingly conflicting suggestions to remain unable to move, while also receiving suggestions to rub your nipples.
BTW, after listening to Subliminal tests and Black Out Sissy I began to rub my nipples occasionally (something what I never do). And yes, I noticed these phrase in the latest files.

(15 Feb 2021, 21:50 )Like Ra Wrote:
(15 Feb 2021, 21:40 )DanniFantom1101 Wrote: most of this new file is hazy at this point (undoubtedly the effect of the amnesia suggestions.)
I had the same even after Curse Stroke Sissy - I listened to it dozens of times, and I still miss about 70-80% of the content. I suspect it might be not the amnesia suggestions, but rather the absence of one "story line". It's impossible to consciously understand (let alone memorize) multiple (almost) unrelated to each other phrases pronounced (almost) simultaneously. No idea what "subconscious" is doing with all this word salad.

Goddess Gracie uses for that very long phrases without pauses - yet another brain overload technique.

Yeah, I'm very familiar (and enamored) with GG's habit of adding a "forget" command at the end of those long sentences. It builds a rhythm that I'm sorta feeling with this file, but not quite as strong as it was with the GG stuff. With GG however, I find that there is a "buildup and relief" aspect of those passages that I'm not quite experiencing with this file from SB. Not that there needs to be one, of course.

Interestingly, I'm usually able to recognize that there are at least one or two other audio tracks going in the background of a file with SB, but at some point in this file I just completely lost track... Possibly owing to the strength of the finger snaps, or the blank triggers, or just the overwhelming aspect of the multiple voices. 

The main thing I'm interested in with subsequent listens gets to what you were referencing with "word salad". I find that each listen to SB files usually let's me pick out a new command or suggestion here and there, which tend to build upon one another. The files kind of "bloom" over time as my conscious and subconscious can tease apart what is actually being said. This is a next level file in terms of complexity and production, undoubtedly.

(14 Feb 2021, 01:29 )Like Ra Wrote: "Blank Out Sissy"
(14 Feb 2021, 01:29 )Like Ra Wrote: It could be a coincidence, but after the 1st listening I had a feminization dream where I had to wear high heels (possible something else, don't remember) and flirt with a guy - actually, the whole "dream scenario" was VERY unusual.
(15 Feb 2021, 22:01 )Like Ra Wrote: BTW, after listening to Subliminal tests and Black Out Sissy I began to rub my nipples occasionally (something what I never do). And yes, I noticed these phrase in the latest files.

Obviously I did not read the description properly (or the description was hypnotic enough to dodge my consciousness 😁). Let's read again:

SB Wrote:Blank Out Sissy will take you deep into trance where you can relax completely and feel the bliss of blanking out totally when you experience giving in to Samantha and find yourself feeling sexy submissive in the presence of someone very attractive and seductive imagining you are dressed up sexy in pink panties and nylon stockings playing with your nipples while Samantha takes you deep down deep and I wonder if you will remember it as a dream... or a dream come true.

Can I say that it was a partial success? 😁

(15 Feb 2021, 22:22 )Like Ra Wrote:
(14 Feb 2021, 01:29 )Like Ra Wrote: "Blank Out Sissy"
(14 Feb 2021, 01:29 )Like Ra Wrote: It could be a coincidence, but after the 1st listening I had a feminization dream where I had to wear high heels (possible something else, don't remember) and flirt with a guy - actually, the whole "dream scenario" was VERY unusual.
(15 Feb 2021, 22:01 )Like Ra Wrote: BTW, after listening to Subliminal tests and Black Out Sissy I began to rub my nipples occasionally (something what I never do). And yes, I noticed these phrase in the latest files.

Obviously I did not read the description properly (or the description was hypnotic enough to dodge my consciousness 😁). Let's read again:

Can I say that it was a partial success? 😁

Hah, I think so! Sounds like the nipple play may be a post hypnotic suggestion? Idk, I aeady enjoy nipple play so that part wasn't entirely new for me 😅 

I find it interesting that you've had dreams! I tend not to dream a whole lot, so I haven't experienced anything along those lines. Maybe after subsequent listens. Though I do also want to give "Shemale Academy" a listen too. Maybe I'll switch off AM and PM listens with each--that has worked for me in the past.

(15 Feb 2021, 22:30 )DanniFantom1101 Wrote: I find it interesting that you've had dreams! I tend not to dream a whole lot, so I haven't experienced anything along those lines.
Have you tried "Dream Stalker"? My whole SB adventure started with this file - I REALLY wanted to make it work, and I had only one dream that somehow might be related to the file - there was no feminization, but there was something scary, and in another a part of this dream there was a big woman who did not let me go and pushed me aside "as if unintentionally" 😁