Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis (/Thread-Samantha-Bandler-Sez-hypnosis)

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Lesotho - 02 Feb 2021

i am dumb and don't know how to use retro. I do know how to use rapidgator, keep2share or mega.nz.

Thanks for your reply

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 03 Feb 2021

(02 Feb 2021, 21:19 )Lesotho Wrote: i am dumb and don't know how to use retro.
RS is the only way, besides the official site, sorry. Experience shows, that all other sources will be blocked/banned/removed quite soon.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Mal7e632 - 03 Feb 2021

One more video up on her website, “Total Submission”

The description sounds interesting and it is very long !!
Do you think it is a re-release or new content?

Description:

This video will knock you out in the best possible way and its good to know that you will experience more wonderful sensations with your eyes open if you can keep them open the arousal will be enough to send you into ecstasy.

Duration: 35:09

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Lesotho - 04 Feb 2021

I have a question if anyone knows.

What is the doorbell trigger supposed to trigger? Just arousal?

Thanks

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - spiraltone42 - 04 Feb 2021

(04 Feb 2021, 22:00 )Lesotho Wrote: I have a question if anyone knows.

Thanks

I don't know the specific intent, for me it's definitely arousal and a kind of "open" feeling, ready to listen to SB

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Mal7e632 - 05 Feb 2021

(04 Feb 2021, 23:08 )spiraltone42 Wrote:
(04 Feb 2021, 22:00 )Lesotho Wrote: I have a question if anyone knows.

Thanks

I don't know the specific intent, for me it's definitely arousal and a kind of "open" feeling, ready to listen to SB

In the US and most other countries there is a disability Law that requires an elevator to have a specific “up” and “down” chime so a blind person knows if to get on or not. I just recently realized this from a YouTube video but I believe that sound used by SB is the down sound that you subconsciously have heard your whole life just before going down in an elevator... theses kind of things is why I like SB so much, soo smart 😋

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 07 Feb 2021

Blue Bondage

Blue Bondage.mp4 (Size: 42.27 MB )

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Jennashepherd2000 - 07 Feb 2021

Does anyone know which session(s) set or build the doorbell, or I guess now I know it's a "down" elevator, noise? I've heard it in plenty of sessions, but I don't recall any session training it.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Mal7e632 - 08 Feb 2021

(07 Feb 2021, 05:03 )Jennashepherd2000 Wrote: Does anyone know which session(s) set or build the doorbell, or I guess now I know it's a "down" elevator, noise?  I've heard it in plenty of sessions, but I don't recall any session training it.

Maybe there is a session that mentions it but same as you I have never heard it,
But nonetheless every session that uses that sound conditions the listener to respond to the sound, if you are simply relaxing, told to go deeper into trance and the sound is played in the background you will also after some repetition start to unconscious or consciously associate the sound with going deeper and relaxing. That’s just how conditioning works, and on top of that the sound has played every time just before you go down in an elevator so you are partly “trained” from just regular life what to expect after hearing the sound.

Hope that explains it somewhat, if you think this subject is interesting try  google “conditioning” or “Pavlovs dogs” 😁

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 10 Feb 2021

Looks like another listening cycle has begun...