Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis (/Thread-Samantha-Bandler-Sez-hypnosis)

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - bimboandrea25 - 26 Jan 2021

(26 Jan 2021, 03:00 )Like Ra Wrote:
(26 Jan 2021, 02:42 )bimboandrea25 Wrote: Anyone else testing out the new subliminal that's on SBs subscribestar page? I've been listening all day!
Any results?

Posting it here (it's free):

Subliminal Test 2021r1  (just 7min 16sec)

SB Wrote:A fan requested a Subliminal recording that would arouse his wife and make her more sexually adventurous.  She refused to listen to any hypnosis recordings so the voice commands could not be audible.  My fan had to play the rain/background audio 'to help me sleep' so his wife would listen to it as well. The results he got were better than the other subliminal recordings he had tried.  Which makes me want to open up that market... Be my guinea pigs...  Enjoy!
No results yet! I'm not sure what to expect, but I think that makes it fun! Could be very insidious (or me projecting my desires into it)

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 26 Jan 2021

(26 Jan 2021, 04:55 )bimboandrea25 Wrote: No results yet! I'm not sure what to expect
Based on my experience, subliminals do not work, so no results are expected. Possibly that's why I'm quite immune to SB (too much reliance on subliminals).

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - spiraltone42 - 26 Jan 2021

(25 Jan 2021, 06:17 )Jinx Wrote: How often does Samantha usually respond to emails? She answered me the first time but unfortunately hasn’t responded to my subsequent messages

In my experience I think sometimes she just misses them. I'd say I've had maybe a 50% response rate

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - spiraltone42 - 26 Jan 2021

(26 Jan 2021, 02:42 )bimboandrea25 Wrote: Anyone else testing out the new subliminal that's on SBs subscribestar page? I've been listening all day!
Any results?

SB Wrote:A fan requested a Subliminal recording that would arouse his wife and make her more sexually adventurous.  She refused to listen to any hypnosis recordings so the voice commands could not be audible.  My fan had to play the rain/background audio 'to help me sleep' so his wife would listen to it as well. The results he got were better than the other subliminal recordings he had tried.  Which makes me want to open up that market... Be my guinea pigs...  Enjoy!

It's an interesting idea but the deer or elk calls or whatever in the middle would never let me sleep with this, lol

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - bimboandrea25 - 26 Jan 2021

So I had a dream that randomly switched to me having the best anal orgasm of my life. I've never had that happen before, and idk if its from the subliminal file or not... just logging it as something unusual!

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Jinx - 26 Jan 2021

(26 Jan 2021, 19:11 )spiraltone42 Wrote:
Any results?

It's an interesting idea but the deer or elk calls or whatever in the middle would never let me sleep with this, lol

Yea, I definitely get horror movie vibes from the weird noises in that file.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 26 Jan 2021

(26 Jan 2021, 21:06 )Jinx Wrote: Yea, I definitely get horror movie vibes from the weird noises in that file.
Sounds like Kei's files 😁

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Jennashepherd2000 - 28 Jan 2021

Thanks for sharing the subliminal. I'll have to try it.  I've always wanted the fitness files, as fitness with feminization/sissy etc is a major fetish of mine, and there's not much out there for it, and I haven't found much regarding reviews of S@m's.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - bimboandrea25 - 28 Jan 2021

I haven't really noticed anything yet (I've looped the file for probably about 8-9 hours total now). Contacted SB and was told I'd find out in 3 days when the test is over... not gonna lie I'm pretty excited

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Jinx - 28 Jan 2021

(28 Jan 2021, 00:17 )bimboandrea25 Wrote: I haven't really noticed anything yet (I've looped the file for probably about 8-9 hours total now). Contacted SB and was told I'd find out in 3 days when the test is over... not gonna lie I'm pretty excited

I’m on the fence about the whole subliminal thing so I’m very curious to see what she says 3 days from now. 

8-9 hours is a lot of looping! Is all of this while you’ve been awake?