Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis (/Thread-Samantha-Bandler-Sez-hypnosis)

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 24 Jan 2021

(24 Jan 2021, 18:07 )bimboandrea25 Wrote: Haha been waiting for that file for a while huh?
Actually, I'm not even interested in the file itself, I'm more curious about the suggestions. Are they any different from the other files? Or everything has become pretty much the same? The description promises stimulations for working out every day and implies physical changes. Unless under "working out" SB means looking for and serving cocks while wearing pink panties and sexy black stockings 😁 Then it would be another disastrous file 😁

Yes, I'm still ready for miracles 😋

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - bimboandrea25 - 24 Jan 2021

(24 Jan 2021, 22:00 )Like Ra Wrote:
(24 Jan 2021, 18:07 )bimboandrea25 Wrote: Haha been waiting for that file for a while huh?
Actually, I'm not even interested in the file itself, I'm more curious about the suggestions. Are they any different from the other files? Or everything has become pretty much the same? The description promises stimulations for working out every day and implies physical changes. Unless under "working out" SB means looking for and serving cocks while wearing pink panties and sexy black stockings 😁 Then it would be another disastrous file 😁 

Ooo if it was that kind of meaning then I would definitely buy it. 😋

Curious to see what the consensus on the most potent files are so I can be a test subject "for science" and all... 😋 I crave more

I just want the most potent file that will completely send me down into sissy bliss 😊

(24 Jan 2021, 23:04 )bimboandrea25 Wrote: the most potent files
As always, hypnosis is very "individual". I would rather rephrase it to "What files were working for you?" 😊 I posted my list above: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-S-m4ntha-B4nd13r-5eZ-hypnosis?pid=48765#pid48765 As you can see all of them are very old.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - bimboandrea25 - 24 Jan 2021

(24 Jan 2021, 23:16 )Like Ra Wrote:
(24 Jan 2021, 23:04 )bimboandrea25 Wrote: the most potent files
As always, hypnosis is very "individual". I would rather rephrase it to "What files were working for you?" 😊 I posted my list above: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-S-m4ntha-B4nd13r-5eZ-hypnosis?pid=48765#pid48765 As you can see all of them are very old.

Ahh the original bend over file? I don't think I've listened to that one yet! I know it has male and the SB voices in it.

How was "Freeze Girl"?

(24 Jan 2021, 23:20 )bimboandrea25 Wrote: How was "Freeze Girl"?
I've listened to it only once, and it actually worked for me, just like in the description 😁 It was fun! If SB's file works, it works only during the session, the only thing, that (I think) remained, was the general pleasure conditioning and the ding-dong trigger.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Jinx - 25 Jan 2021

How often does Samantha usually respond to emails? She answered me the first time but unfortunately hasn’t responded to my subsequent messages

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - redara - 25 Jan 2021

(24 Jan 2021, 22:00 )Like Ra Wrote:

I've listened to slim sexy sissy and love workout, I loved both of them and only 1 week later I was browsing workout routines on youtube for a nice butt and bought some resistance bands.
I stopped listening to them though because I always end up purging my files, the effects have weakened now but I have no desire to workout for the benefit of gaining muscle/ getting bigger so just getting more masculine which I used to did want. Instead all I want to do is cardio or some squats to look good in womens clothing 😋 , I doubt If SB made that change in me who knows. Right now I'm just waiting for new files to be released, because all the other hypnotists just suck...

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 25 Jan 2021

(25 Jan 2021, 12:22 )redara Wrote: I have no desire to workout for the benefit of gaining muscle/ getting bigger so just getting more masculine which I used to did want. Instead all I want to do is cardio or some squats to look good in womens clothing [Image: tongue.gif]
Even if the file caused it, then it will be pretty much useless for me as I aeady have these intentions exactly 😁

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - bimboandrea25 - 26 Jan 2021

Anyone else testing out the new subliminal that's on SBs subscribestar page? I've been listening all day!

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 26 Jan 2021

Subliminal test1.jpg thumbnail   
(26 Jan 2021, 02:42 )bimboandrea25 Wrote: Anyone else testing out the new subliminal that's on SBs subscribestar page? I've been listening all day!
Any results?

Posting it here (it's free):

Subliminal Test 2021r1  (just 7min 16sec)

Subliminaltest2021r1.mp3 (Size: 6.65 MB )

SB Wrote:A fan requested a Subliminal recording that would arouse his wife and make her more sexually adventurous.  She refused to listen to any hypnosis recordings so the voice commands could not be audible.  My fan had to play the rain/background audio 'to help me sleep' so his wife would listen to it as well. The results he got were better than the other subliminal recordings he had tried.  Which makes me want to open up that market... Be my guinea pigs...  Enjoy!