Like Ra's Naughty Forum
I'm taking requests - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Self-Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Self-Bondage Session ideas, requests and fiction (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-Bondage-Session-ideas-requests-and-fiction)
+--- Thread: I'm taking requests (/Thread-I-m-taking-requests)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: I'm taking requests - Vixien - 21 Mar 2018

Ahh
  😟

RE: I'm taking requests - madjack - 21 Mar 2018

Hmmm....

- Red shoes for sure (very nice) 
- Love the nude/tan tights, but confess that the black also look very fetching (choices, choices!) 
- The black top is a safe bet, but the copper coloured top could be fun (shame you don't still have the red one, but that's the way it goes sometimes)

This is fun!  😁

MJ

RE: I'm taking requests - jonasvip - 22 Mar 2018

Lace thong & bra Black, nude or white. gater belt, black hoserie and
high stilettos,

RE: I'm taking requests - Anne - 22 Mar 2018

Sorry jonasvip, we've decided I should go for a secretary/librarian look, now we are deciding on what shoes I should wear and the top I'll be using. Maybe next time!

RE: I'm taking requests - Anne - 22 Mar 2018

Hi all, I got a new pair of shoes, these are more neutral so they might be a better match with the tops.

newshoes.jpg thumbnail   

RE: I'm taking requests - madjack - 23 Mar 2018

(22 Mar 2018, 10:27 )Anne Wrote: Hi all, I got a new pair of shoes, these are more neutral so they might be a better match with the tops.

Oh boy! Yes, YES, YEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!

MJ

RE: I'm taking requests - Anne - 25 Mar 2018

We need to finalize as I need to start filming or wont be done before forever so:

- the light colored pantyhose
- black satin skirt
- black leotard underneath (not very good for the theme but I need to mask my arms etc)
- these shoes:

newshoes.jpg thumbnail   

- this top (dark gold)?

vlcsnap-2018-03-25-20h24m55s375.png thumbnail   

I think these will work too so if I need  to change from the dark gold one to one of these let me know:

silver:
 vlcsnap-2018-03-25-20h26m23s755.png thumbnail   

pink metallic:
 vlcsnap-2018-03-25-20h25m37s940.png thumbnail   

I have something special in mind for the video, I hope it works out...

RE: I'm taking requests - madjack - 26 Mar 2018

(25 Mar 2018, 19:35 )Anne Wrote: We need to finalize as I need to start filming or wont be done before forever so:

- the light colored pantyhose
- black satin skirt
- black leotard underneath (not very good for the theme but I need to mask my arms etc)
- these shoes:

- this top (dark gold)?

I think these will work too so if I need  to change from the dark gold one to one of these let me know:

silver:

pink metallic:

I have something special in mind for the video, I hope it works out...

That looks a wonderful combination - with the pink metallic a good back-up/alternative (I like the neck line more than on the silver top) 

I also like the '...something special...' teaser  😁

MJ

RE: I'm taking requests - Like Ra - 26 Mar 2018

(26 Mar 2018, 07:42 )madjack Wrote: That looks a wonderful combination - with the pink metallic a good back-up/alternative (I like the neck line more than on the silver top) 
I second the pink one 😉

RE: I'm taking requests - Anne - 11 Apr 2018

Just a quick update to let you all know that I didn't forget about this. It's just a bit more work than anticipated, need to film some things before I can put a video together and all other conditions need to be good (work, life, weather, ...). I'll keep you posted on the progress...