Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Straitjacket Timer Method Idea - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Self-Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Self-bondage General (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-bondage-General)
+--- Thread: Straitjacket Timer Method Idea (/Thread-Straitjacket-Timer-Method-Idea)

Straitjacket Timer Method Idea - zan - 27 Dec 2017

I have just become a proud owner of a Posey straitjacket however I rarely have someone to tie me into the jacket. This has led to me searching for ideas on how to fasten myself into it for set periods of time.

Currently I can put the jacket on with all the straps (except for arms) and then do the crotch strap. I have also found that I can thread the arms through the three loops (front and two sides) and have the arm strap slightly tightened. This has me effectively tied into the straitjacket however the arms are not tight. I have also experimented making the arm strap tighter and tighter, one time I struggled into it and could barely get out. 

I have come up with an idea or two in which I can have the arm strap held together for a set period of time. Ideally I could create something that would actually further tighten the arm strap when I put the jacket on, then release after that set period of time.

My first idea would involve an electromagnet attached to the sleeve with the short strap and then the long strap be tied to have a metal magnet which would stick to the electromagnet. The electromagnet would be powered by a battery and have a timer attached to it. This would then allow me to set the electromagnet, wiggle myself into the SJ and get stuck, then after the time runs out I can be released.

What are your experiences and ideas behind this? Also wondering how I can make the sleeves further tighten.

RE: Straitjacket Timer Method Idea - Max515 - 29 Dec 2017

Loosely tie sleeve ends with a long chain wrapped twice around the straitjacket waist. Put on the straitjacket. Hook the chain to a door knob and pull the chain/sleeves tight. Try to connect both loops of the chain with a padlock. If you can do it, you're stuck until you cand reach the key.

RE: Straitjacket Timer Method Idea - zan - 29 Dec 2017

(29 Dec 2017, 17:50 )Max515 Wrote: Loosely tie sleeve ends with a long chain wrapped twice around the straitjacket waist. Put on the straitjacket. Hook the chain to a door knob and pull the chain/sleeves tight. Try to connect both loops of the chain with a padlock. If you can do it, you're stuck until you cand reach the key.

I don't understand the premise of how this would work, because it would be effectively impossible to manipulate a key with the straitjacket tied tight.

RE: Straitjacket Timer Method Idea - helpless85 - 30 Dec 2017

I heard of a method involving rope ratchets where you can tie your arms in a straitjacket style without requiring the actual straitjacket.  The idea is basically:

1) The rope ratchet has three parts: The hook or snap, the rope end that you pull to tighten it, and the rope end that tightens.
2) Connect the hook or snap to one wrist (via, say, a wrist cuff)
3) Connect the rope end that tightens to the other wrist (via, say, another wrist cuff)
4) Make a loop at the end of the pull rope
5) Arrange all of this so the rope ratchet is loose and positioned behind you, and your arms are crossed in front of you
6) Slip the loop over something like a doorknob
7) Pull yourself away to tighten the rope ratchet
8) As you pull away, the ratchet will pull your wrists towards your sides until you can't uncross them or bring them back over your head

To make it escapable, you'll need to add something like an ice release to one or both wrists.  For example, you could put an ice cube in a strong stocking then thread it through the ring on your wrist cuff, attaching the end of the stocking to the ratchet's hook or snap, or to the rope that tightens.  Might be best to use two ice releases in case one gets stuck.

I've never worked up the nerve to try this idea, for fear of getting stuck.  I think it could be adapted to an actual straitjacket like yours; just attach the ice releases and rope ratchet setup to the ends of the sleeves, as long as the sleeves aren't so long that they meet close together at your back aeady without tightening the rope ratchet.  If that's the case, then you could rig something with two rope ratchets.  For example, you could wear a crotch harness that has rings on the side of each hip.  Your right arm would go towards your left side and right wrist would have a rope ratchet pulling it towards the ring on your right hip.  Your left arm would go towards your right side and left wrist would have a rope ratchet pulling it towards the ring on your left hip.  I think that could work as long as you put the ice releases in the right places.  Probably should experiment with it before going all in!  Be safe!  😊

RE: Straitjacket Timer Method Idea - zan - 31 Dec 2017

(30 Dec 2017, 22:24 )helpless85 Wrote: I heard of a method involving rope ratchets where you can tie your arms in a straitjacket style without requiring the actual straitjacket.  The idea is basically:
I like this idea. Could be implemented on the Posey pretty easily.

RE: Straitjacket Timer Method Idea - Marc - 09 Oct 2020

http://www.fessestivites.com/f/videos/241591-Comment-se-pieger-en-camisole

How to get alone in a straitjacket
I don't know if one can get free !!!!!!!!

RE: Straitjacket Timer Method Idea - Like Ra - 09 Oct 2020

It requires a login ...

RE: Straitjacket Timer Method Idea - Strappado - 11 Oct 2020

If you are quite dexterous, you can probably get free, if your arms are not in the loops (and in front of you). I have tried devices similar to rope ratchets with no secure result, there is always enough slack to get one arm over my head. So the most obvious point for a delayed release is the loops that prevent you from pulling the arms up. If you can reach these loops, you could try padlocks and an ice-method to keep the keys our of the way.