Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Glimpse of pantyhose - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Pantyhose & stockings (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Pantyhose-stockings)
+--- Thread: Glimpse of pantyhose (/Thread-Glimpse-of-pantyhose)

Glimpse of pantyhose - Like Ra - 24 Dec 2017

Imagine a girl (or a boy) who's dressed a way that only a part of her (or his) ankles is visible. For example, just between the sneakers and jeans. And that part is clearly "pantyhosed" (this is how I usually dress). Just based on that "glimpse", what kind of pantyhose would you consider the most exciting? Sheer tan, sheer black, shiny opaque, fishnets, or something completely different?

For some reason, right now I think that the most arousing would be white pantyhose with thin black or dark blue horizontal stripes. Yeah, I'm feeling strange these days 😁

RE: Glimpse of pantyhose - mysecretpantyhose - 24 Dec 2017

I used to wear black or navy blue pantyhose under women's dress slacks whenever I'd go pantyhose browsing/shopping. I'd also wear women's 2 inch high-heeled loafers. I found loafers weren't as feminine-looking as pumps or strappy/toeless heels. Also wearing women's dress slacks revealed more than a glimpse of my pantyhose which added to the thrill. The best part was standing in line at the checkout with a basket full of pantyhose! If you guys haven't tried this, I highly recommend it. There's nothing quite like wearing pantyhose, women's slacks and women's shoes while looking at and buying pantyhose.
 loafers.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Glimpse of pantyhose - bondagetom1 - 24 Dec 2017

Not weird at all Ra! Thick and shiny for me. That’s what I usually wear under my business suits in the winter. I’d love to come across someone else who I knew was wearing under their clothes too. Now that Southwest Airlines flight attendants are mostly wearing thick black tights with their uniforms, flying has become a lot more fun!

RE: Glimpse of pantyhose - Vixien - 24 Dec 2017

Sheer tan or black, depending on color of footwear and clothes.

RE: Glimpse of pantyhose - Like Ra - 25 Dec 2017

(24 Dec 2017, 20:06 )Vixien Wrote: depending on color of footwear and clothes.
Very true, but I'm interested in the pantyhose type regardless the other clothes. In other words, let's assume that the rest of the outfit matches the pantyhose 😉

Anyway, today I was wearing Oroblu SecondSkin pantyhose with (40% lycra) in dark greyish-brownish colour 😋 Also because they were matching the rest of the clothes 😁

RE: Glimpse of pantyhose - Like Ra - 25 Dec 2017

Some examples:

glimpse_of_pantyhose-01.jpg thumbnail     glimpse_of_pantyhose-02-black.jpg thumbnail   
 glimpse_of_pantyhose-03.jpg thumbnail     glimpse_of_pantyhose-04.jpg thumbnail     glimpse_of_pantyhose-05.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Glimpse of pantyhose - Vixien - 25 Dec 2017

(25 Dec 2017, 01:21 )Like Ra Wrote:
(24 Dec 2017, 20:06 )Vixien Wrote: depending on color of footwear and clothes.
Very true, but I'm interested in the pantyhose type regardless the other clothes. In other words, let's assume that the rest of the outfit matches the pantyhose 😉

Anyway, today I was wearing Oroblu SecondSkin pantyhose with (40% lycra) in dark greyish-brownish colour 😋 Also because they were matching the rest of the clothes 😁

Sheer then.
I can accept max 40 DEN on some occasions.

RE: Glimpse of pantyhose - Culmor - 25 Dec 2017

Yesterday I saw a woman in my local wearing leggings just like these;

lace-leggings.jpg thumbnail   

I was really disappointedafter spotting her ankles were bare and her 'sheer black tights' weren't that at all ☹

RE: Glimpse of pantyhose - Culmor - 25 Dec 2017

Quote:Sheer then. 
I can accept max 40 DEN on some occasions.

Try Oroblu 60's. You might change your mind 😊