Like Ra's Naughty Forum
MJ-SB05/2009 - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Self-Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Completed Self-Bondage Sessions (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Completed-Self-Bondage-Sessions)
+---- Forum: MadJack's Self-Bondage Adventures (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-MadJack-s-Self-Bondage-Adventures)
+---- Thread: MJ-SB05/2009 (/Thread-MJ-SB05-2009)

MJ-SB05/2009 - madjack - 05 Dec 2009

MJ-SB05/2009 – Frustrating self-bondage sessions

This should have been a tale of how, with the house to myself for 3 days, I indulged in the most amazing self-bondage sessions ever, but plans never work out quite as you would want or expect them to.

Oh, and sorry about the length... it was a very long night 😉

Equipment:
(Not all at the same time!)
Leg Avenue long sleeved body stocking (Nude - Plus size)
Old faithful black body
3 pairs black opaque Aristoc 40den pantyhose
5 pairs tan 20den pantyhose
8 Tan 15den knee-highs
Condom
High-heeled ankle boots
Lots of rope
Long leather belt
Soft ball gag
Sticky tape
Enema butt plug & full bag (warm water)
Large butt plug
Silicon dildo
Leg spreader
Wrist and ankle cuffs
Combi-locks
Mains powered massager & Digital timer
‘Clover’ style nipple clamps & weights
Step stool

The session:
This should have been such a good time - almost 3 days of playtime, by myself, at home and no disturbances expected. So why, as I type, am I feeling very frustrated and disappointed?
The start wasn’t promising; after waving my dearest away around lunch time I immediately got dragged into some urgent work which took up the entire afternoon and early evening – so much for my plans to prep for a long SB session on Friday evening. To make matters worse I received a call from my family asking for help (family must come first) so by the time I got back home I was too tired to even think about anything other than sleep…Zzzzz

End of day 1 = no self-bondage

Saturday dawned dull and wet (well, I do live in the UK so what would you expect?) and I had all the weekly chores to catch up on (work had involved long days away from home) and had to be around to direct some workmen. Long story cut short - it was after 18:00 before I even had chance to sit down and catch my breath… this wasn’t going well at all. I’d physically helped with some of the work, so was feeling exhausted and just not in the mood at all. Even 2hrs on the internet didn’t do anything for me, other than cause my back to ache (bad surfing posture... I know!). At around 22:00 I gave up and crawled into bed, convinced nothing was going to happen.

However, sleep just wouldn’t come to me and I started to think “What the heck! Just do it!” OK, nothing was prepared (ice for timers, etc) but I could still have some fun.

Quickly deciding that pantyhose encasement and some good rope bondage would be a very nice way to end the day I got started.
Dressing in the usual way (see earlier posts) I pulled on all the Tan coloured pantyhose, black body and lace-up boots. I tried a butt-plug, but it wasn’t working for me and felt too uncomfortable, so I left it to one side (Is this something others suffer from? Sometimes even my biggest toy is wonderfully comfortable, on other days the smallest plug can be agony… maybe it’s how turned on I really am that matters:huh😊

Next the bondage – nothing complex, just lots of rope cinched tight around booted feet and ankles (boots let you pull tighter… nice!), below and above my knees, then tightly around my upper thighs and, finally, snug around my waist. I find the thigh bondage very stimulating, and have a tendency to pull it really tight – I have to anchor it to my waist rope (preventing any slippage down my legs) and pull the cinch ropes tight between my legs and up the line of my ass to my waist rope. This can be very stimulating, especially with a good plug or dildo in place…

Hmm, I was beginning to wish I’d persevered with the butt plug, but it was too late now.

My SB was to be in a hog-tie style, but I wanted to add something to it, so elected for a thick leather belt around my upper body to pin my arms to my sides. This was easily assembled and placed ready to one side. I also pre-prepared a wrist coil of rope, just large enough for me to slip both wrists through and then ‘twist’ them tightly, but comfortably, together. Finally the hog-tie itself was set up. I didn’t want anything too strict (I think I was only just ‘in the mood’) so simply formed a slip loop in doubled length of rope that passed behind my waist rope and down to my ankles. This rope was tied off short so that unless my legs where bend nearly double the rope would always pull tight.

My penultimate step was to apply the gag. First over my head went a knee-high, then I forced the soft ball into my mouth, drawing in the nylon of the knee-high. 3 more knee-highs then followed over the top, very firmly holding the ball in place and also reducing my vision. The fight is nice and tight, which is a sensation I enjoy – it also means I can slide and struggle around on the bed without any danger of either chaffing my skin or, more importantly, riding myself of the gag.

Finally the moment to become helpless arrives; I firstly pull two knee-highs onto each hand and arm, this double layer of nylon provides almost complete encasement (only the ‘V’ of my lower neck and upper torso is not nylon covered – I must be close to 98% encased) and also makes my fingers less able to manipulate ropes (like mittens, but without the thumbs) which adds to the challenge of gaining freedom.

Feeling around I pick up the prepared wrist coils and slip them up my right arm. Next I tease the hog-tie rope into place, ensuring it still runs behind my waist rope, and pull the slip loop onto my left wrist and arm. Now I work my left wrist into the wrist coil, struggle a moment to move the slip loop down my left arm and into the centre of the wrist loop (so that it is central in the gap between my right and left wrists, and resting on the rope only). Another moment’s effort is required to twist my right arm around so that the wrist loop is now tight but comfortable and I’m ready.

This last paragraph makes the achieving of my wrist bondage sound easy - it wasn’t! Attempting all of this behind your back, with restricted vision, trying to stay balanced when kneeling on a springy bed, with your upper arms secured tightly to you torso, breathing mainly through your nose (the gag was working well!) and with nylon mittens on your hands is not a simple thing. I was sweating quite heavily at this point, and actually starting to feel turned on (which was good!).

Now the moment of truth, kneeling as I was on the bed meant that the hog-tie rope was as it’s longest (my hands could touch my bound and booted ankles) but as soon as I rolled over onto my side I would automatically stretch out my legs and pull the slip loop around my wrists tight. I you have never tried this, which I’m sure any serious self-bondager must have done at least once, you simply can not stop your legs from trying to straighten out. I make frequent use of this reflex action to complete my helplessness, revelling in the brief moment as I fall sideways, knowing that I can’t stop what is about to happen.

As always I hesitated, breathing deeply and composing myself, had I got it right? Would I be able to get free? Should I end the session without going any further? Would I fall off the bed? All these thoughts became irrelevant as my desire for bondage took over, one movement of my body to the right and I started to fall. The instant my balance was lost my bound legs attempted to kick out, the hog-tie rope pulled tight cinching my wrist coils tightly. As my fall continued and my legs tried to stretch further out, the hog-tie rope pulled my wrists tightly into the small of my back and snug up against the waist rope. Finally I collapsed sideways onto the bed, legs bent back through the shortness of the hog-tie, wrists helplessly pinned together behind my back and tight to my waist.

A wonderful feeling of self imposed helplessness washed over me as I slowly brought my breathing back to normal. If I tried to move, the erotic creak of rope and the irresistible tug on either legs or wrists reminded me that I was tightly bound.

Tightly, but not inescapably bound…Dodgy

After around 10 minutes of rather pleasant writhing, I was keenly aware that escape was possible and that I wanted something more challenging. So, after a very brief struggle (which involved pulling the hog-tie rope and my bound ankles towards my wrists in order to provide enough slack to free them) I quickly escaped my first bondage and sought another predicament. Glancing at the bedside clock I realised that it was now past midnight.

End of day 2 = some self bondage but lots of frustration

I elected to remain dressed as I was, though did remove the gag and all knee-highs (from my hands and head). First thing to do was to address my need for stimulation; I’d transformed from a prude to a slut (please excuse my language, but it best describes my feelings at the time!) during my first session and now I really needed something in my ass. Unlike earlier I had no problems at all with easing a large (well, large for me!), lubricated, silicon dildo into place. In fact, the problem was that I couldn’t get it to stay in place even with the multiple layers of tights and the body trying to hold it there. Nothing I tried worked, worse still I couldn’t get a new toy to stay in place either – eventually I resorted to my old favourite large butt-plug. This has a rather wide ‘head’ but a slim neck and I find it very exciting (and challenging!) to insert, but once in it stays put!

Suitably stuffed I turned to the self-bondage set-up. What I intended to do was render myself helpless on my back, legs spread wide and head secured to the bed end. I set up a leg spreader at one end of the bed, with ankle cuffs around each boot and the combi-locks ready to lock my ankles to the spreader bar. I had added a rope from the spreader bar, running under the mattress and back to where my head would be. This rope was to be pulled tight and prevent my legs from moving up the bed.

Next I set about organising some stimulation; this would be the massager set to run occasionally and resting against my cock and balls. I’ve found some digital timers that have 8 programmable cycles and I set one of them to run 1 minute on, 5 off for 6 cycles and them 2 minutes on and 2 off for the last 2 cycles (when including the lead-up to my ‘start’ time the total time was over an hour long… fun!).

I still hadn’t the ability to truly render myself helpless for a set time, so I decided to rig up a ‘stay bound or suffer’ method to prolong my bondage. If you don’t like the idea of pain I suggest you might wish to look away now! I myself don’t enjoy S&M, but do gain pleasure from quite harsh stimulation of my nipples. I have used clover nipple clamps (the type that bite harder the more you pull them) before with success, so I set them up in this session. I had arranged my bondage to be directly beneath a robust ceiling light fitting, over which I ran a thin, slightly elastic, rope both ends of which ended where my chest would be. A second short length of rope linked the two clamps together and was tied to one end of the rope over the light fitting, the remaining free end of which had a combi-lock tied to it.

Placing the, massager (plugged in and on, with a 15 minute gap to the first cycle) same wrist loops and knee-highs I’d used earlier close to hand I arranged myself on the bed. Using the combi-locks I secured my legs to the spreader, though not at the furthest setting – which requires the combination of a short session and good warm-up stretching before being attempted (trust me the cramps and muscle strain are agony if you get it wrong).

Lying back on the bed I hauled the rope from the spreader bar as tight as I could, thus preventing any movement back up the bed by my legs, leaving the remaining 3m of rope free at my head. I quickly pulled 4 of the knee-highs over me head and arranged a small cushion between my head and the bed end (a thick flat wooden plank approx 15cm wide). The massager came next, secured firmly in place with more rope around my thighs and crotch. This took some time to get right and I was anxious that the massager didn’t start too soon so did my usual over complicated binding (there must be an easier or more secure way to do this, but I haven’t figured it out yet)

Once in place and comfortable I used the remaining rope from my spreader bar to bind my head to the bed end. Wrapping this rope over and under the bed end I used it to firstly gag myself tightly down to the bed (as I’ve stated before, I find this a very sexy thing to do), using multiple turns of rope through my mouth, around the wood and back again. I used the final length of rope firstly across my eyes as a blindfold (only 2 turns) and then in a circle to cinch the gag and blindfold (and my head) tight to the bed end. My head was comfortably but very securely bound in place, with virtually no movement possible.

This is quite a demanding tie; so although I really recommend you have a go at it, please try it without your hands being bound the first time.

I could still just about see, but without being able to turn my head at all my vision was restricted to straight up at the ceiling and light fitting… where the clamps dangled menacingly before me!

My final bondage was simple, but designed to be perilous; firstly I gently applied the clamps, one to each nipple, which through the combined nylon and Lycra fabric did not create an immediate problem. Then, as I had done earlier, I pulled 2 knee-highs over each arm to create both a restrictive mitt (this time I pulled them on tighter than before, reducing my ability to manipulate my fingers) and added encasement. The wrist loop followed and I again twisted my wrist around to create a tight but comfortable binding.

Now for the ‘stay bound or suffer’ element. I raised my hands up towards the ceiling as far as was comfortable to hold them and then carefully wound the free end of the ceiling rope around and around the rope between my 2 wrists as a cinch. I can not emphasise the ‘carefully’ element enough… remember, the rope is weighted with a combi-lock and attached at the other end to my nipple clamps. Each turn around my roped wrists caused the roped combi-lock to drop and I had to feel for it, every time I moved my wrists downwards the rope tugged my clamped nipples (Ouch! Actually a nice ‘ouch’ first, then a painful ‘OUCH’ afterwards, or rather ‘MMMMPPPHHH!’ - if you see what I mean). So, taking care to not cause too many painful tugs I looped the rope around and around until almost all the slack was gone and my hands where held above my body by about 50cm. The final act was to click the combi-lock onto the ceiling rope and spin the combination.

I was helpless – I couldn’t free my hands without pulling those clamps painfully tight, the lock combination couldn’t be seen, plus my encased figures prevented any easy attempt to gain freedom through trail and error. I had to keep my hands held up, which over time is very difficult, or suffer. The massager was due to come on soon (I didn’t look to see how many minutes I had left before becoming helpless) and all I could do was wait.

Revelling in my helplessness, time seemed to pass in a strange way; the wait for the first thrilling vibration took an age to arrive (it felt like hours), then the vibration cycle seemed to be over in just a few seconds, followed by more apparent hours of silence and all too short cycles of pleasure. I had mis-calculated on my ability to hold my arms upwards and by the 8th cycle my poor nipples where on the very edge of unpleasant pain and I think it was this that prevented me achieving any sexual climax.

Eventually after the final 2 minutes of frustrating, pleasurable, vibration I was in need of freedom – I had to suffer to get there though…
The elasticity of the ceiling rope allowed me just (and only just – a very close thing, I need to be more careful) movement to reach the clamps and release them….

“MMMMMMMPPPPPFFFFF!!!!” and “MMMMMMMPPPPPFFFFF!!!!” again as my poor nipples suffered for my freedom as they were initially harshly stretched and bitten, then released and the blood allowed to flow through them again – Ahhh, it’s nice when it stops…😕

Once I’d removed the clamps, I struggled out of ropes around my wrists, using the slack to bring the combi-lock close enough to read the numbers and open it (still very hard to see, I need to be careful!) and began the process of un-binding myself from the bed.

02:45 on day 3 = more self bondage but lots more frustration!

To say that I was now very frustrated would be a massive understatement. I was turned on, desperate for something ‘to happen’ and looking for a new experience. Now, and you must believe me when I say this, I’d made a pact with myself that if I didn’t get the satisfaction I desired from the last session I would ‘force’ myself to undergo an enema in some bound fashion.

So that’s what I turned to…

As chance would have it there was a small metal step-stool leaning up a corner of the room I was in, I pulled it open and bent myself over the top handle with my arms aligned to the step legs and my own legs against the back legs. The fit was very comfortable (it wasn’t very comfortable if I did it the other way around, which was odd) and a plan began to formulate in my mind.

Because I wasn’t too certain if my cunning plan would work (I didn’t want to ruin my best pantyhose if this went wrong!) I changed out of the clothing I was in and, after replacing my large plug with my enema plug, re-dressed in the 3 pairs of black Aristoc opaque tights and retained my Lycra body over the top of them.

I filled the enema bag with slightly warm filtered water, grabbed the stool, some rope, knee-highs, nipple clamps and other fun stuff and headed for the bathroom.

For those who are new to this forum or haven’t read my postings before I’d better explain that sometimes I get carried away with my self-bondage and suffer for my fun later – the fact that the time was now around 03:00 on a Sunday morning may give a clue to how single minded I’d become.

In the bathroom I quickly rigged up the enema bag, purged the air from the tube, attached it to the enema plug and clamped everything off. I set the stool in the middle of the floor on top of a mat (in case of spillage) and arranged all my bits and pieces around the mat within easy reach.

My plan was to render my legs and body as helpless as possible, using rope in such a way that to get free would take time, during which the enema would be doing its thing inside me. I used a 4m length of rope and started binding my left leg to the stool. Cinching it tight I repeated the process below and above my knee and again at the top of my thigh. I wanted to lash my torso to the handle of the stool but realised that this would either clamp or kink the enema tube (does anyone know of any tube material that resists kinking or clamping without being inflexible?), so used the same rope to repeat the left leg bondage on my right leg down to my ankle, winding the remaining rope around and around my legs.

Testing my leg bondage it was very clear that I would be firmly attached to the stool until all of the rope was removed – perfect. I’d wanted to try a different gag style this time, so had brought with me some wide black tape, which I applied in the traditional manner (3 pieces, 1st one horizontally across my mouth the second 2 criss-crossing the first), thought the fit was pleasing enough, the effectiveness was very poor. Despite its obvious stickiness I could easily dislodge the tape away from my mouth using just some facial movements. To counter this I pulled the 4 knee-highs over my head again and this did work a little better as the tape was forced back onto my face by the constant pressure of the elastic nylon head cocoon.

Spurred on my earlier ‘stay bound or suffer’ exploits I again turned to the nipple clamps as a delay to freedom. This time I used some heavy lead weights (approx 500g each) I had made years ago, placed on the floor below the stool. A cord from each clamp was tied to a separate weight and I arranged the length so that they would be tight but not taut when I was in my final position - gentle pressure with the weights on the floor would be nice, lifting weights off the floor would be painful! I pulled the same double layer of nylon knee-highs over my hands and arms, followed by the wrist cuffs (tricky to fit when wearing my nylon mittens!) and then the combi-links – one on each wrist cuff.

I ran through a final checklist of my predicament – enema tube tap open (I’ve forgotten this before and suffered an unintended dry-run), enema clamp within easy reach, nipple clamps ready and no kinks in the tube.
OK – time to go

Because I was ‘in the zone; I rashly decided to attach the nipple clamps first. My aeady tender flesh flinched at their bite, doubly so when I had to rise the weights from the ground to reach behind me and un-clamp the enema.

Speed was of the essence now and I quickly locked the combi-links around the stool legs, spun the combinations and was rendered helplessly bent double with the enema starting its work. Freedom would only come through me lifting the stool legs high enough for the combi-links to be slid off the end of the legs – a test run had proved this to be both difficult and painful, so wasn’t going to be rushed into!

I’d never tried this position before, so was unsure about what the enema would feel like. For some time I was convinced that it wasn’t flowing at all, I couldn’t feel anything and there was none of the usual gurgles I associate with my body taking in the fluids. I’d raised the enema bag to around 1m above my ass, so the flow should have been strong. It was possibly 5 minutes before I sensed the first ‘fullness’ in my colon. I think this was due to my position and was much more comfortable than some others I’ve administered an enema in.

Though I left the enema running for a long time (I couldn’t actual stop it without pulling the nipple clamps) none of the usual cramps appeared, nor any real sense of being inundated with the fluid from the bag. It was a most odd situation and, in a strange way, unsatisfactory.

Finally I had to find out if the enema was working so carefully I lifted the stool to free my cuffed wrists. Almost immediately I felt the enema properly, my stomach and colon gurgled and a first cramp began to build. All of this was compounded by the vicious bite on my aeady sore nipples, so I quickly returned myself to the bent-double position. As quickly as the enema sensations had arrived they left me again, though my nipples ached and I had to breathe heavily through my nose for some time to regain my composure.

I had learned something, stay bound and all felt ok, try to get free and I was in for trouble – this was a good position and better than I had expected.

I guess I must have remained in my contorted bondage for some 15 minutes before finally succumbing to the need to be free – my back was just beginning to ache and I had lost some of the lust for bondage. So, taking a deep and steadying breath, I lifted the legs a final time and freed both my wrists. Again the enema started to make itself more urgently felt, quickly releasing my nipples (“MMMMMMMPPPPPFFFFF!!!!” and “MMMMMMMPPPPPFFFFF!!!!” again – I actually blew the tape gag off my mouth with the sudden shock) I began to undo the rope securing my legs. I’d planned for this to be laborious and it was, I was racing the enema to free myself and reach the toilet in time. As anyone will tell you, standing upright exaggerates an enema’s action and I had to do this to free myself. With only a very minor leak I finally managed to free myself and without removing the gag raced to the toilet.

Once more I was disappointed with what had happened:
Yes – the bondage was good
Yes – the method to prevent/delay my escape was effective
Yes – the enema had been fun
But… I could have done more and knew it. My clothing was not right, my escape should have been more difficult or even prevented for longer, I wanted a timed release of the enema to surprise me (in some ways I wanted it to be less comfortable), and so many other things as well.

Once cleaned up and having gathered all my bits and pieces I went back to the bedroom and saw the time…

04:20 on day 3 = even more self bondage and even more frustration!

By now I was exhausted and simply climbed into bed, switched the lights off and must have fallen asleep within seconds.
When I awoke in the morning it was to the ringing of the phone and the rather weak voice of my dearest – she was returning home early due to ill health (I’d actually dreamt she’d arrived home in the night and climbed into bed with me – scary nightmare really, considering the room was littered with rope, enema kit, pantyhose and the like…!). That put an end to any thoughts of a morning session, all my concerns where about her well being and the need to hide away all my kit again.

What went well?
At first glance, nothing…
But, being more objective, I did learn a lot of things;
- the stool tie was different and an interesting way to take an enema
- ‘stay bound or suffer’ can be both exciting and effective, I must try more ways of doing this
- always have ice-cubes in the freezer because you never know when the urge will strike…

What could be improved?
I’ve got to sort out the enema tube and the set-up as a whole, including a better enema plug (maybe go mad and spend all that money on a double balloon enema nozzle?).
Keep those ice cubes ready (aeady done!)
Don’t set my expectations too high?
Purchase thin soft dildo or a long thin plug for those days when my current toys are too much.

So there you have a tale of woe – 3 very different sessions in a row, all good but not good enough. I was tired, frustrated, worried for my girlfriend and generally down.

Writing about my experience has been cathartic and I do now see the good things that happened (and my girlfriend is restored to full health) so, maybe it was not such a bad time as I first imagined?

Play safe

MJ

RE: MJ-SB05/2009 - Like Ra - 06 Dec 2009

Aha, this is where you were hiding! 😉

Gonna take some time to read...

RE: MJ-SB05/2009 - madjack - 07 Dec 2009

(06 Dec 2009, 01:36 )Like Ra Wrote: Aha, this is where you were hiding! 😉

If only it where true... sadly, I admit that the reason for my 'forced' abscence has been the big 'W'... WORK!
Big projects, short deadlines and the usual rubbish that accompanies this sort of thing are hampering my leisure time (no running either!).

Still, it pays the bills... just!

Hopefully more time to read, comment and publish in the next month or two.

MJ

RE: MJ-SB05/2009 - Like Ra - 07 Dec 2009

Yeah, same here. Deadlines are approaching... I hope next week I will have a bit more time.

RE: MJ-SB05/2009 - Like Ra - 22 Dec 2009

OK, let's begin 😉

(05 Dec 2009, 21:45 )madjack Wrote: I was too tired to even think about anything other than sleep…Zzzzz
This is how I spent a whole month. Work, chores, training, food, Internet, sleep...

(05 Dec 2009, 21:45 )madjack Wrote: However, sleep just wouldn’t come to me and I started to think “What the heck! Just do it!” OK, nothing was prepared (ice for timers, etc) but I could still have some fun.
Everything was prepared that month... Ohhhh, I sooooo regret the wasted time...

(05 Dec 2009, 21:45 )madjack Wrote: Sometimes even my biggest toy is wonderfully comfortable, on other days the smallest plug can be agony… maybe it’s how turned on I really am that matters:huh😊
Of course, the excitement is a very good painkiller (clinically tested!), but sometimes when my usual butt-plugs hurt, I do not insert them fully. Under the proper clothes the plug will eventually find its way in.

(05 Dec 2009, 21:45 )madjack Wrote: Hmm, I was beginning to wish I’d persevered with the butt plug, but it was too late now.
This is why I always use plugs and gags 😉

(05 Dec 2009, 21:45 )madjack Wrote: The fight is nice and tight, which is a sensation I enjoy – it also means I can slide and struggle around on the bed without any danger of either chaffing my skin or, more importantly, riding myself of the gag.
Quite often I add sticky tape to keep the gag in place. Over the nylon, of course.

(05 Dec 2009, 21:45 )madjack Wrote: This last paragraph makes the achieving of my wrist bondage sound easy - it wasn’t! Attempting all of this behind your back, with restricted vision, trying to stay balanced when kneeling on a springy bed, with your upper arms secured tightly to you torso, breathing mainly through your nose (the gag was working well!) and with nylon mittens on your hands is not a simple thing. I was sweating quite heavily at this point, and actually starting to feel turned on (which was good!).
Sounds very familiar! The only difference is that at this point my arousal is almost non-existent after all these sweaty struggling and balancing. All I want is to be tied (finally) and have some rest.

(05 Dec 2009, 21:45 )madjack Wrote: I you have never tried this, which I’m sure any serious self-bondager must have done at least once,
Second that!

(05 Dec 2009, 21:45 )madjack Wrote: knowing that I can’t stop what is about to happen.
Actually, you can return to the same kneeling position even if you are not flexible and the bonds are tight. If you are laying bound ON the bed, you can slide to the floor knees first. However, you might not be able to get back on the bed. But then, you can use your head to support your weight against the bed to get you in that kneeling position should you fall again.

(05 Dec 2009, 21:45 )madjack Wrote: End of day 2 = some self bondage but lots of frustration
In fact, the problem was that I couldn’t get it to stay in place even with the multiple layers of tights and the body trying to hold it there. Nothing I tried worked, worse still I couldn’t get a new toy to stay in place either – eventually I resorted to my old favourite large butt-plug.
Strange... Where did it go? Down the tights leg? You could simply tie a crotch rope to keep it in place. Or was it just a feeling that the plug was going to slide away? Usually they have a bit of a slack, but they have not much space to go.

(05 Dec 2009, 21:45 )madjack Wrote: which requires the combination of a short session and good warm-up stretching before being attempted (trust me the cramps and muscle strain are agony if you get it wrong).
Is the stretcher that wide? I thought of using spreader bars for self-bondage-stretching but have never done that yet (ability to easily make splits is one of my dreams 😉.

(05 Dec 2009, 21:45 )madjack Wrote: This is quite a demanding tie; so although I really recommend you have a go at it, please try it without your hands being bound the first time.
Will try that standing using my stairs. Sounds interesting. Probably with a stocking gag as well.

(05 Dec 2009, 21:45 )madjack Wrote: I didn’t want to ruin my best pantyhose if this went wrong!)
This gets worse if you make photos of yourself. You must wear good and not running/laddering pantyhose and must take care of them during the whole session. No photo camera - and you are free to use any shredded nylons you have in your house. Just wear multiple layers so no bare skin is visible 😉 Also lots of fun. And no fear of ruin anything.

(05 Dec 2009, 21:45 )madjack Wrote: For those who are new to this forum or haven’t read my postings before I’d better explain that sometimes I get carried away with my self-bondage and suffer for my fun later – the fact that the time was now around 03:00 on a Sunday morning may give a clue to how single minded I’d become.
He-he... That sounds soooooo familiar... ;-D

(05 Dec 2009, 21:45 )madjack Wrote: does anyone know of any tube material that resists kinking or clamping without being inflexible?
9mm PVC tubes used for garden and home fountains? They are quite thick.

(05 Dec 2009, 21:45 )madjack Wrote: Despite its obvious stickiness I could easily dislodge the tape away from my mouth using just some facial movements.
Hmmm... strange... such kind of a gag is considered absolutely inescapable in films ;-D

(05 Dec 2009, 21:45 )madjack Wrote: To counter this I pulled the 4 knee-highs over my head again and this did work a little better as the tape was forced back onto my face by the constant pressure of the elastic nylon head cocoon.
Why didn't you wind the tape around your head? 3 turns is enough to make a perfect gag (especially if you have a condom stuffed with pantyhose in your mouth).

(05 Dec 2009, 21:45 )madjack Wrote: - the stool tie was different and an interesting way to take an enema
Laying on your left side is even more pleasurable. All you feel is how water moves inside you. No cramps, nothing for quite long. But if you try to sit or move (let alone stand) ... you'd better be untied and close to a toilet ;-D

(05 Dec 2009, 21:45 )madjack Wrote: - always have ice-cubes in the freezer because you never know when the urge will strike…
Absolutely! And they look very innocent. Even if you do not use ice cubes in beverages (like me), ice can be used to quickly cool down haematomas, twisted joints, pulled muscles, wounds, etc. Actually, you MUST ALWAYS have ice cubes in the freezes.

(05 Dec 2009, 21:45 )madjack Wrote: I’ve got to sort out the enema tube and the set-up as a whole, including a better enema plug (maybe go mad and spend all that money on a double balloon enema nozzle?).
First of all, do not buy expensive silicone brdx (especially the 750cc version!! See elsewhere in the forum). Latex inflatable enema plug is considered better. Second, it's not that effective and comfortable. But still a must.

(05 Dec 2009, 21:45 )madjack Wrote: Don’t set my expectations too high?
It's all about expectations and imaginations 😉 If you imagine a sessin, you must expect something. At least to be free and healthy at the end of it 😉

(05 Dec 2009, 21:45 )madjack Wrote: Purchase thin soft dildo or a long thin plug for those days when my current toys are too much.
Good point. BTW, I find thick long dildos more comfortable than smaller butt-plugs. But this's a subject of a forthcoming article.

(05 Dec 2009, 21:45 )madjack Wrote: Writing about my experience has been cathartic and I do now see the good things that happened (and my girlfriend is restored to full health) so, maybe it was not such a bad time as I first imagined?

My point 😉