Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Dream control hypnosis - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Dream control hypnosis (/Thread-Dream-control-hypnosis)

Dream control hypnosis - Like Ra - 05 Oct 2017

Hypnosis files and technique to make you able to control your dreams, get answers while you are sleeping, experience visions, etc.

RE: Dream control - Like Ra - 05 Oct 2017

Dream programming by Wendi Friesen:

Dream Programming.mp3 (Size: 16.97 MB )

RE: Dream control - Like Ra - 07 Oct 2017

Lucid dreams by Cardigan:

Cardigan_-_Lucid_Dreams_(MP3).mp3 (Size: 13.96 MB )

RE: Dream control - Like Ra - 16 Aug 2018

This one is very relaxing and took me quite deep:

dreams.mp3 (Size: 18.42 MB )

RE: Dream control - Like Ra - 26 Apr 2019

Exercise while sleeping:

sleep workout.mp3 (Size: 34.32 MB )

RE: Dream control - Like Ra - 23 Dec 2019

The Dreams

Quote:EMG - After listening you will start to have eerie dreams that relate to your fetish. Say you're into feminization. You might be chased by a girl one night, to have her capture you and to have her feminize you. But not just that--the dreams change from night to night. This works with a bunch of fetishes--Transformation, Slavery, Diapers, Feminization, etc.

The_Dreams_(MP3).mp3 (Size: 6.71 MB )

RE: Dream control - erithebun - 23 Dec 2019

This is actually what lead me to hypnosis in the first place years ago ^^

I wanted to learn how to lucid dream and found stuff on guided meditation and visualization, ultimately stumbling upon Esuccubus back in the den of dreams days and other erotic hypnosis. (OG IV and the other classic femdom circles)

Now I have a ton of experience with hypnosis and still no idea how to lucid dream consistently, haha. Has anyone here had any luck?

Think my problem is mostly medical, have some sleep related issues that stop me from keeping a regular schedule. I keep a dream journal, thought about trying some strategies with setting alarms, because it seems like the only time I remember anything is when I'm woken up mid-REM cycle. Only had one lucid dream, and woke myself up in the excitement. Came close to a successful WILD once without knowing it at the time, but it wasn't done intentionally and I ended up in a weird sleep paralysis/waking dream loop.

RE: Dream control - Like Ra - 23 Dec 2019

So far, there were two times when I realized that I was dreaming, and it was not a lucid dreaming. I even remembered to look at my hands 😁

RE: Dream control hypnosis - Like Ra - 13 Oct 2020

Lucid Dream Train

hitsfmdj Wrote:Hello, this is a file I made. its basically a replica of the curse lucid dream2 file on this site.without the curse suggestions. I recited it to the best i can with my own voice and the help of of Neuro-Programmer 2 Professional to create some alpha waves in the background. it might be slightly different wordings then the original file by EMG. But its close. and it is not a curse. I know how some people don't feel to comfortable with the curse files. if you feel its good feel free to ad it to your site.

Quote:...
This file was amazing. I was just kinda searching through files listening while doing other things to find one that I would like to really listen too and this one stopped me dead in my tracks and put me under almost right away! So relaxed I didn't want to wake up...but was so happy when I did.

Lucid_Dream_Train_(MP3).mp3 (Size: 17.38 MB )