Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) (/Thread-Sissification-hypnosis-Warning-dangerous)

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Jenni K - 27 Feb 2024

This is basically dronification and it's gender neutral. Perhaps it can help you finally get the house cleaned?

Quote:Now, as the tags suggest, this is a maid file. It doesn’t mention gender, so anybody can listen. Anybody can become my good little maid. There is, however, something you need to do before listening. You must choose a “uniform” which will serve as a beacon to the maid collective, allowing your  mindset to shift into a productive, horny, happy, maid-like, drone-like state.

It can be anything which touches your bare skin as you clean or cook or be generally productive. Whether it is an actual uniform or a piece of jewelry or just underwear, it doesn’t matter. What matters is that you’ll be able to wear this item whenever you wish to join the maid collective.

And finally, you must wear the “uniform” while listening to this trance.

Suggestions include:

– Desire to join the maid collective and clean whenever you touch your uniform.

– Difficulty with leaving the maid mindset without finishing your tasks.

– Pleasure from completing tasks.

– Arousal from being a good astral maid.

– Loss of free will and self-identity while wearing uniform and being a good astral maid.

– Lingering desire to join the network and become one with the collective for an undetermined amount of time.

– Suggestions do not overwrite or otherwise disturb your regular self–this being a pretty safe file with nothing that can get out of hand.

https://lilithunleashed.net/2023/11/30/maid-uniformity/

Maid-Uniformity-MP3.mp3 (Size: 74 MB )

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - napras-sword - 27 Feb 2024

(26 Feb 2024, 13:38 )Yunae Wrote: but i can't find the author and other video with the same style, anyone can help me ? or link me something similaire thanks a lot

This looks like a brokenwings666 video with the audio replaced with the audio from one of tomtame's videos plus a binaural(?).

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Jenni K - 03 Mar 2024

I found a new female persona takeover file. Looks potentially dangerous.

Description:
Quote:Warning : This file will mess with you.
Disclaimer : This is the strongest file I have made and will make as anything stronger is against my ethical boundaries. This is a takeover file, meaning that it could change your life significantly. I advise listening to it once out of trance, and making sure its what you want to do, before trancing with it. Its a tool, and just like any tool can be used for good purposes or not so good, you decide. So I will not be held responsible for your choice to listen to it. Really only should be listened to by M2F, or AFAB.
Contents : Total Princess is a very powerful feminization file, within the sub-branch of Princessification. It does not need an induction, its a stand alone file.
Details : Its voiced by TTS. Script is an amalgamation of AI, myself and with help from ThatoneGurll another hypnotist here on WMM. This file should really be a example of what AI is capable of if ethical restrictions are not an issue. To support my work : https://www.patreon.com/GirlSchool494

https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gadget=HFiles&action=GetFile&file_id=17419

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Like Ra - 04 Mar 2024

Has anybody listened to it? Any potential negative effects for a potential M2F?

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Jenni K - 04 Mar 2024

(04 Mar 2024, 00:37 )Like Ra Wrote: Has anybody listened to it? Any potential negative effects for a potential M2F?
I listened to it last night in bed. I fell asleep a couple of times though, need to try again. Soundwise the file isn't heavy, it follows the common style with the main hypnotist (TTS british female voice) and then background voices giving commands and suggestions. It has binaurals but not much SFXs.

I don't know, perhaps there's a princess in my head waiting to grow and take over one day...

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - jadefortyfour - 04 Mar 2024

(04 Mar 2024, 09:06 )Jenni K Wrote: I listened to it last night in bed. I fell asleep a couple of times though

Same here. Our opinion is mixed at this point but certainly agree with @Jenni K 's observations.

Can't speak to @Like Ra negative effects on M2F types as we passed that decision point some years ago when we started hrt - that is, we don't see a problem with being non-binary and having 'conflicting urges'. We understand that the 'urge' itself doesn't differ between men and women - the sensations are the same - they just differ in terms of intensity and the object of those desires.

We listened to this file based on the 'Princess' trigger - which piqued our interest due to the heavy use of that term in the Sleepyhead files ( to which we have become deeply entrained). This file does not compare in terms of production or script quality to sleepyhead (sh) and we were expecting something of that quality.

We will listen again to evaluate the entire contents without the gaps where we fell asleep but we are having a challenge breaking away from just listening to the (sh) sleep loop on repeat file all night long. We've lost almost all resistance to it's contents as it doesn't go in any 'extreme' directions except bringing out and establishing one's feminine aspects.

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Like Ra - 05 Mar 2024

OK, so, nothing extreme, just another feminization/sissification file, then?

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - jadefortyfour - 05 Mar 2024

(05 Mar 2024, 01:04 )Like Ra Wrote: OK, so, nothing extreme,

...Not that we've heard so far. We'd be surprised if we found this file to be more extreme than some files we've encountered. But, again, these things are so much a matter of 'tastes' and/or 'resonance' that if someone 'clicked' with the script then, yes, the file could have the reported effects.

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Jenni K - 05 Mar 2024

(05 Mar 2024, 01:04 )Like Ra Wrote: OK, so, nothing extreme, just another feminization/sissification file, then?
Feminization with the idea of a takeover. You are supposed to become both a princess and a slave to a princess (alter/tulpa/egregore?) person. The suggestions are about being a feminine and classy lady who is living a good life. The file doesn't contain any of the typical sissy/cockslut stuff.

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Like Ra - 05 Mar 2024

Aha, in this case it can be moved to the positive feminization thread.