Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) (/Thread-Sissification-hypnosis-Warning-dangerous)

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Fresh_Air1234 - 22 Nov 2022

(22 Nov 2022, 05:19 )Like Ra Wrote:
(22 Nov 2022, 04:09 )Fresh_Air1234 Wrote: And I'd post a couple of screenshots but can't see how to. I assume it's possible?
Even embedding is possible!

How to post pictures:
https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/69526

And welcome aboard!

Thanks very much. Seems one link embedded and one didn't. Not sure what happened but will try to figure it out.

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Like Ra - 22 Nov 2022

(22 Nov 2022, 05:27 )Fresh_Air1234 Wrote: Seems one link embedded and one didn't.
I tweaked the 1st one, now both are embedded. (Actually, I tweaked both 😉)

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - SissyBella01 - 22 Nov 2022

Can u tell me where to find goddess gracie and goddess lycia files for free. i cant find them on retroshare or anywhere else

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Worthleading - 22 Nov 2022

(25 Oct 2022, 16:49 )Like Ra Wrote:
(24 Oct 2022, 19:06 )rebroad Wrote: Sissy Cocksucker Cure or Curse 2

Since the old original file (not the one featuring Clarissa) is not available officially anywhere, I think it's OK to share it here.

As always, read the script first, because it might cause impotence (even by reading the script 😬)

This was such a hot read!

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Like Ra - 22 Nov 2022

(22 Nov 2022, 22:21 )Worthleading Wrote: This was such a hot read!
So, it was WorthReading? 😉

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - jjvs - 24 Nov 2022

(22 Nov 2022, 04:09 )Fresh_Air1234 Wrote: [attachment=57014]
Who are these goddesses?
The first video seems to be deleted. My guess from the screenshot would be Bianca Stone (but I'm not sure). The second video is Miss Tiffany.

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Fresh_Air1234 - 24 Nov 2022

(24 Nov 2022, 01:05 )jjvs Wrote:
(22 Nov 2022, 04:09 )Fresh_Air1234 Wrote: Who are these goddesses?
The first video seems to be deleted. My guess from the screenshot would be Bianca Stone (but I'm not sure). The second video is Miss Tiffany.

Thanks for your help. Yeah that's definitely Miss Tiffany in the second. Unfortunately it's not Bianca Stone. I have the video so I'll do some more screenshots.

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Fresh_Air1234 - 24 Nov 2022

I'm not 100% it's not Bianca Stone but I think the eye colour is wrong. And this one is likely trans because of all the tags on the deleted video but I don't know that either.

RE: Positive Feminization Hypnosis - Sofia_B - 05 Dec 2022

I found this series of free files from WMM. Perhaps they might be labeled "positive"(?) because there are no typical sissification or bimbofication themes. At your own risk as always, I haven't tried them myself yet so I dont't know how they work.

The description goes:
Quote:This series is inspired by and modeled after the Bambi Sleep files. Unlike the inspiration material, this series is NOT bimbo conditioning. It focuses purely on transforming the listener into a slutty, sexy girl, and aims to provide a gentler, more positive experience overall. All themes of takeover, intelligence loss, amnesia (outside of trance), and specific body image have been removed or replaced. These files do not have the layering, subliminals, or sound effects found in the Bambi Sleep files

The listener can choose files from different "tracks" e.g. safeties/no safeties and sexual orientation.

The original files with their descriptions:
https://warpmymind.com/index.php?gadget=HFiles&mitem=files-authors#eyJoT2Zmc2V0IjoiMCIsInNlbFNvcnQiOlsiNCJdLCJ0eHRTZWFyY2giOiIiLCJzZWxBdXRob3JzIjpbIjIzNDY5NSJdfQ==

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Like Ra - 06 Dec 2022

(05 Dec 2022, 23:51 )Sofia_B Wrote: I found this series of free files from WMM. Perhaps they might be labeled "positive"(?) because there are no typical sissification or bimbofication themes.
Based on the names (I haven't listened to them), the files are more about sissification, rather than "positive feminization", so moving the post here.

Also:

xtaraman Wrote:Absolutely amazing, I have been listening to all 10 for a few weeks now and feel great. Not quite about all that happens as I tend to go out like a light and don't remember a thing as I am so so relaxed however I do notice myself being dressed up and dolled up more. I also find a huge craving for cock I wish I had some to suck other than that I have feelings of relaxation when I listen and wish to listen to more Do you have more or plan you make more files? If so I would love to listen and give them a try as I love these as they make me pass out in minutes and wake up so calm and refreshed thank you so much for the lovely file(s) please make more!