Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) (/Thread-Sissification-hypnosis-Warning-dangerous)

RE: Feminization and sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Like Ra - 30 Aug 2018

But "that" girl was wearing pantyhose and was bound. Also not bad šŸ˜‰

RE: Feminization and sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - TightSlip - 30 Aug 2018

(30 Aug 2018, 17:39 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: But "that" girl was wearing pantyhose and was bound. Also not bad šŸ˜‰

She may cum back...

RE: Feminization and sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Like Ra - 30 Aug 2018

Rather... Make this "new" girl wearing stockings and high heels. I love her shape šŸ˜‹ She's a good illustration to K's "daemon girl" files (though I can't stand K's hypno stuff, not now, at least).

RE: Feminization and sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - TightSlip - 30 Aug 2018

Heh, if I had any artistic talentĀ Iā€™d fix her up myself!Ā 

Might have to commission something from the original artist...

Okie, gotta get back to work now.Ā Ā šŸ˜Ž

Okay, her name is ā€˜Zoeā€™ and sheā€™s the work of shadowblade316

More lovely examples:

(30 Aug 2018, 21:03 )tightslip00 Wrote: shadowblade316
Quote:If there's something in one of my pics you like, there's a good chance I didn't make it.
He's very creative, clearly a ź§®-guy šŸ˜ But, unfortunately, no attention to nylons šŸ˜Ÿ

Edit: oh, there is a hope:

pixie_valentine_by_shadowblade316.jpg thumbnail   

9EB895E0-282C-4BFA-B6C0-0A2FF9318FF1.png thumbnail   

Sheā€™sĀ agreed toĀ put on some red nylons for you... <wink>

(30 Aug 2018, 21:54 )tightslip00 Wrote: Sheā€™sĀ agreed toĀ put on some red nylons for you... <wink>
YEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...there she goes!
Took me forever to get my phone to actually attach it.

RE: Feminization and sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Like Ra - 09 Sep 2018

Quote:
 hypno_feminization_04.jpg thumbnail   
Effect: Permanent
Description: Over time, this file establishes a number of secret triggers and suggestions to encourage you to get a feminizing makeover. Listen each night before going to bed to get the best
Effects. Includes suggestions for:

-Ā developing a strong feminine ego
-Ā desire for a feminine eyebrow waxing
-Ā encourages wearing feminine clothing
-Ā desire to get piercings for earrings
-Ā dissolves any social fears you may have
-Ā weight loss
-Ā body hair loss
-Ā automatic female gestures and movements
-Ā wearing makeup
-Ā and much more...

You may not remember everything, but you will feel the changes once you act on the suggestions - amnesia to triggers šŸ˜Š

catgirl - Makeover.mp3 (Size: 59.25 MB )