Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) (/Thread-Sissification-hypnosis-Warning-dangerous)

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Like Ra - 26 May 2022

Thatā€™s what this forum is for! šŸ˜‰

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Descendent90 - 26 May 2022

Is there sissy hypno that focuses on public humiliation? Like where you put on display and embarrassed,

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - JesseC - 26 May 2022

From the description and having listened to a few of her other files this comesĀ to mind :-

Mistress Clarissa'sĀ  Sissy Reborn and ExposedĀ  over on warpmymind.com

She has a good voice, but perhapsĀ not your best interests at heart.

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Descendent90 - 27 May 2022

(26 May 2022, 22:28 )JesseC Wrote: From the description and having listened to a few of her other files this comesĀ to mind :-

Mistress Clarissa'sĀ  Sissy Reborn and ExposedĀ  over on warpmymind.com

She has a good voice, but perhapsĀ not your best interests at heart.

Ah yes, I know of her. For some reason it's difficult for me to get tranced by a British accent.

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Like Ra - 07 Jun 2022

(25 May 2022, 23:51 )pinkpillz2025 Wrote:
(25 May 2022, 23:46 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote:
(25 May 2022, 23:29 )ellysissy Wrote: I get so excited when I find a new gracie file. They are like treasure since she stopped making her files.
Why stopped? The latest (Serenity - New BGM) was released on May 09.

PURCHASED!

Any results yet?

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Like Ra - 01 Jul 2022

FeminizationCollar Hypnosis 24 Hours ++

ThatoneGurll Wrote:This file will do a few things, it will feminize you with the use of a 24 hour Collar, but has great potential to become addictive.

- Provide new trance triggers
- Make all future recordings and past recordings more effective
- Feminize you further, including dressing and feeling feminine
- Anytime you wear a collar, it will become your feminization collar, and stay on you for 24 hours. Only with permission from someone you choose can it be removed before the 24 hours are up.
- Give you a strong compulsion to want to wear a physical, real life, collar, preferably black, or neon pink, or baby blue colors.

Warning: I use techniques that involve snowball style momentum, this makes it harder to reverse the changes the longer you are exposed to them, and once you start giving into the changes it becomes even harder to reverse them. Mental feminization is very potent, be sure you want this. Below is some of the suggestions for further previewing before delving in my sweets.

From now on, whenever you put this collar on, you will be unable to take it off. Now it may be silk, leather, lace, or even metal, like one of those eternity collars. If you don't know what those are, don't worry. Or it may just be a nice soft, leather-like collar made for kitty cats, or for dogs. If for kitty cats, it might even have a jingly bell. The sound of it would be so pleasant. Either way, whichever collar style suits you, simple or complex, this effect will happen.

Now take a moment and pause the file if you haven't found a collar aeady, because you will need one for when this file ends. That's right, cute one, you will certainly be craving to slip it around your neck when we are done here. Permission will be required once you slip that lovely collar around your neck, and close the buckle. Perhaps your collar has a locking buckle on it, wouldn't that be just sweet?

Now, it is important to not ever put anything too tightly around your neck. There should be enough room to put at least a finger between it and your neck. That said, I am not responsible for anything you may do, but just make sure that whatever you do, nothing is too tight, and you are not at risk. Safety first, little cutie. If something doesn't feel right, always take it off. Or loosen it. That's why there will be one special permission. If your collar is too tight or feels uncomfortable, you may remove it. Without permission. Other than that, once you are under there will be no going back once it clicks, buckles, or locks or ties around your sweet little neck.

Shall we begin, my sweet?

FeminizationCollar_Hypnosis_24_Hours__(MP3).mp3 (Size: 59.68 MB )

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Like Ra - 03 Jul 2022

WARNING: This file might be potentially dangerous! Please read the description and the script carefully before listening! Make sure, that you really want the effects! Also, beware of possible effects from reading the script!

Let's start with the disclaimer, that I'm not going to listen to it... At least for the time being.... But I know that some of you do like extreme stuff. So... Enjoy!

Quote:Allergy to Male Clothing

Are you bored of boxy, basic boy clothes? Do you want to feel pretty and feminine and girly like all the fashionable and trendy women you love to idolize? Itā€™s time to shimmy into your skinny jeans and sequins tops, because ACHOO! Youā€™ve got an Allergy to Male Clothing.

Get rid of all of your lame and gross guy clothes that are taking up valuable storage space. No more boxers, sports jackets, and baggy pants that make you feel disgusting and masculine and boring. This newest subliminal is packed with suggestions that positively reinforce pretty feminine clothing and punish any desire to wear uncomfortable menā€™s clothing.

Say nah to blah and get your glamour on girls, itā€™s time to fill that closet with your favourite feminine finds!

Allergy_To_Male_Clothing.mp3 (Size: 19.75 MB )

If you like the concept, you might want to check https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-Sissification-hypnosis-Warning-dangerous?pid=29493#pid29493 ("Crossdress Experiment").

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Like Ra - 03 Jul 2022

WARNING: This file might be potentially dangerous! Please read the description carefully before listening! Make sure, that you really want the effects!

A very old file with something, what may change your masturbation routine.

Itchy Sissy Time

Catgirl Wrote:This file will implant a nasty little trigger in your mind. Whenever you see or hear the words "Itchy sissy time" OR whenever you try to masturbate, your body will start to itch in certain areas like your nipples, genitalia or ass. You have to crossdress in a full set of makeup and women's clothes for the rest of the day to make it stop. Otherwise, the itch will return much harder. New listeners should hear the file twice.

Itchy Sissy Time.mp3 (Size: 19.58 MB )

Look like this file scared me, as I was almost shaking at the end. "Itchy sissy time for you" ....

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Like Ra - 06 Jul 2022

WARNING: This file might be potentially dangerous! Please read the description carefully before listening! All effects are supposed to be permanent with no possibility to revert! Make sure, that you really want the effects!

Sissy Surprise by Catgirl (from 2010)

Catgirl Wrote:The surprise is...I'm not going to ruin the fun!!! ok..includes:

- forced crossdressing
- exposure
- contains a lot of triggers and posthypnotic suggestions.
- cock worship
- anal sex
- spermdump
- removing all shame and fear
- attraction to men
- licking balls and cock
- amnesia to triggers
- obedience towards Mistress Catgirl.

catgirl - Sissy Surprise.mp3 (Size: 32.19 MB )

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Like Ra - 08 Jul 2022

Pinker Future

The Librarian Wrote:It's 10 years from today. How do you see yourself? If you listen to "Pinker Future", I can guarantee that the you you see will quickly become a woman in every situation.

Aspire to get bigger boobs and tons of cute tops to barely hold them in! Know that you have to practice your feminine voice every day, as you're going to be using it a lot in your perfect future. Prefer your little clitty tucked between your legs, so you can fit into all your cute outfits. Crave finding a job that shows you off for the beautiful woman you are. If you work in an office, you need to make sure that you dress the part. You didn't spend all that time making your pussy cute and fuckable just to have it not be used on your way to the top!

You've made plans for who you want to be, and this file intends to help with that! You dream to take strides to be more and more feminine every day, and be proud of yourself for doing so. Just close your eyes and listen to your story unfold. Don't let your gray present stop you from exploring your pinker future.

P_Future_Redux.mp3 (Size: 29.3 MB )

Think of subscribing to TheLibrarian's Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/thelibrarianhypno