Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) (/Thread-Sissification-hypnosis-Warning-dangerous)

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - newg - 21 Oct 2021

(19 Oct 2021, 10:56 )Like Ra Wrote:
(19 Oct 2021, 10:48 )newg Wrote: Till now this strategy is working fine for me.
Do you get effect from all tracks? Can you describe any?

Thats very hard to tell.If three hypno files are talking about same thing which one is affecting you and which one isn't? Hard to tell.In my case all three talks about feminisation or various fetishes related to feminisation.

Lets take one kei file. I chose Deep mind bubble female transformation.I took out the background noise as much as I can with adobe audition.Because for me mostly Kei noises are sometimes problematic. The I picked Serenity and Acceptance curse [Background removed] and placed it in my right and left ear. Gracie went extra with her background subliminals and for me they kinda never worked. ANyhoo,the effect I can tell you works great for me. I can listen to serenity or Acceptance if i focus on any one of the tracks but mostly I don't.Instead I focus on Deep mind bubble and let the Gracie files do its job.

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Like Ra - 21 Oct 2021

(21 Oct 2021, 14:53 )newg Wrote: ,the effect I can tell you works great for me.
What for effects did you notice?

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - newg - 22 Oct 2021

(21 Oct 2021, 16:18 )Like Ra Wrote:
(21 Oct 2021, 14:53 )newg Wrote: ,the effect I can tell you works great for me.
What for effects did you notice?

The impulse of being feminine,to act /behave as female is much stronger with the mixed files.I am kinda addicted to it actually.Also,it helped with the jitter i was feeling with my mtf therapy.

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Like Ra - 06 Nov 2021

This thread has reached 600k views (602,734 aeady!)

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - divya - 14 Nov 2021

Though it's a cliché question and have been asked in various forums, which hypno series are the better alternatives of Bambi series other than by Goddess Gracie (the reason for this question is well known as well, depression, extreme addiction, personality disorders, I don't want that even though some say it is not), I tried bimbo dolly https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF8BLdwYAHvz8DwvUIzf-WCWg31KawR40, but it was not so effective for me at least.

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Bimbojen78 - 14 Nov 2021

I was trans before I ever found hypnos, so I can't say they changed me in that aspect, but they made me need to start hormones and begin my transition. I wasn't expecting my sexuality would flip like it has. No idea if it was repressed or installed by sissy hypnos, but I like it lots 😊

Sissy Drills - sissyashleighprincess - 27 Nov 2021

Anyone try out any of these before?  Not sure they even would be classified as hypno vs just conditioning.  

https://hypnotube.com/playlist/4875/sissy-drills/

RE: Sissy Drills - dustymoon1 - 27 Nov 2021

conditioning...

RE: Feminization and sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Oldself - 08 Dec 2021

(19 Dec 2017, 23:15 )Like Ra Wrote: Whoa.. That's scary... This is a deleted thread about "Female Takeover" hypno curse:

Female takeover WMM thread

I tried this one last night before bed, even after reading other people's frightening experiences. I had to try, well I was aware throughout the file (or at least I think I was), it's actually a little scary to hear commands and suggestions after reading those threads. well i just woke up and haven't noticed anything yet, the "voices" of this other personality still didn't surface, i was mistaken sometimes thinking i had heard something but i think it was just me wanting to believe it. Although the way the other personality is programmed to grow inside of you is interesting (and scary), I don't know if I want to try again, but maybe give in to the curiosity of possible effects.

RE: Feminization and sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Tritium - 08 Dec 2021

(08 Dec 2021, 14:32 )Eevee Bambi Wrote:
(19 Dec 2017, 23:15 )Like Ra Wrote: Whoa.. That's scary... This is a deleted thread about "Female Takeover" hypno curse:

Female takeover WMM thread

I tried this one last night before bed, even after reading other people's frightening experiences. I had to try, well I was aware throughout the file (or at least I think I was), it's actually a little scary to hear commands and suggestions after reading those threads. well i just woke up and haven't noticed anything yet, the "voices" of this other personality still didn't surface, i was mistaken sometimes thinking i had heard something but i think it was just me wanting to believe it. Although the way the other personality is programmed to grow inside of you is interesting (and scary), I don't know if I want to try again, but maybe give in to the curiosity of possible effects.
Will be following your progress with interest. I read the linked thread and honestly I’m quite skeptical sooo very excited to hear how it works for you.