Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) (/Thread-Sissification-hypnosis-Warning-dangerous)

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Like Ra - 23 Jul 2021

(23 Jul 2021, 17:19 )newg Wrote: I avoid GG( even here I havent added GG file) too.Thats why Bambi files are a no go to me.
How would you describe the difference between MsJ and GG? For me they are VERY similar. All 3 are heavy on bimbofication. There is no impotence and limpness in Bambi. All 3 are heavy about cocks, sissyfication and dressing up. Bambi is OK towards girls, MsJ and GG are strictly "against sex with women" (let's call it so).

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - newg - 24 Jul 2021

(23 Jul 2021, 23:31 )Like Ra Wrote:
(23 Jul 2021, 17:19 )newg Wrote: I avoid GG( even here I havent added GG file) too.Thats why Bambi files are a no go to me.
How would you describe the difference between MsJ and GG? For me they are VERY similar. All 3 are heavy on bimbofication. There is no impotence and limpness in Bambi. All 3 are heavy about cocks, sissyfication and dressing up. Bambi is OK towards girls, MsJ and GG are strictly "against sex with women" (let's call it so).

I didn't find MsJ's files heavy on bimbofication,especially earlier files.Which one you talking about? In general Goddess Gracie is more about bimbofication and humiliation. I didn't find MsJ heavy on bimbofication. But I generally stick to older files and not with those made with Clarissa.

Yeah,both encourage not to have sex with all women but GG comes from the angle of women being superior. Her complex about women are superior so you need to serve them does not suit me. MsJ is more about sexuality changer which I have no problem with.

I was initially attracted towards sissification but that phase is over.I really like being a woman and that is very empowering to me. i love fashion makeup and dresses and I don't find them humiliating. I kinda see myself as a straight woman,successful and happily married to a man.So, I kinda delve into hypnos that gel with this idea. And if I hear something offensive I kinda remove them with Adobe Audition.

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Like Ra - 31 Jul 2021

Someone might like this style:

"Feminized to Perfection"

Feminized to Perfection.mp3 (Size: 29.34 MB )

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - newg - 01 Aug 2021

Continuing from my earlier post.

I listened to hypnos some days while missing some days.

After starting to listening the first file I saw a dream. A group of girls ganged up on me.There were some altercations.One pointedly asks me why I am hiding my name.She told me she knows it and its my real life fem name which I have chosen to use after transition.That kinda messed with my head.

Even though I didn't listen to hypnosis for two days ,last night I saw another weird dream.A man was pursuing me,rather forcefully.After a few denials I agreed to go to his room.But in this room I found out he aeady has another very feminine man/sissy/ who confronts me as I am stealing her man. I protested that I don't want to come anyway and stormed out of the room.

Files messing with my head or it is aeady messed up? who knows?

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - rolangenio - 10 Aug 2021

Does anyone know who is this and where can I find the rest of her files?

youtube.com/watch?v=UV64EtLc1RQ

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Thelost111 - 11 Aug 2021

(10 Aug 2021, 16:54 )rolangenio Wrote: Does anyone know who is this and where can I find the rest of her files?

Sounds like Mistress Clarissa but maybe I'm wrong, and I don't know how to find her recent files, maybe look into Chan for the old ones.

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Natalieshere - 24 Aug 2021

I like that one @rolangenio . Not big on the British accent, but very well done.
Going into my rotation. Thank you !
❤️ Natalie

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - MarcJ - 31 Aug 2021

Hello does anyone here have any powerful hourglass files like obscene/extreme hourglass I’ve been trying to find a download for it.

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Jilliannette - 05 Sep 2021

ATS Subliminal Loop 1:

https://ufile.io/kbmzsc8h

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Like Ra - 05 Sep 2021

(31 Aug 2021, 20:53 )MarcJ Wrote: does anyone here have any powerful hourglass files like obscene/extreme hourglass I’ve been trying to find a download for it
Bambi Bodylock?