Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) (/Thread-Sissification-hypnosis-Warning-dangerous)

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - ana171 - 06 Jul 2021

Hello, do you recommend any audio to make my breasts grow? Thank you.

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - jessicapowderhorn - 11 Jul 2021

(02 May 2021, 01:17 )Did you ever publish the Mr. Daniels files? I looked in the games section, but it doesn't look like they are there. Thanks!Like Ra Wrote:
(01 May 2021, 22:48 )chaste4panties Wrote: This was one of the few Mr Daniels files I've been able to recover. 
I have pretty much all MrD files - some of them are not functioning anymore, because they reference the original site (does anybody know if .swf files van be hacked?). I'm going to publish them in the Game section - https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/games.php (and yes:

(01 May 2021, 22:48 )chaste4panties Wrote: I did find an emulator to play them on at https://ruffle.rs/demo/

ruffle is installed on this site 😊 )

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Natalieshere - 14 Jul 2021

I listened to “cure” by Ms. J , whom I think is great . During it she says it is the first of 6 files in that series. I’ve never found the other files . Did she ever make them ? Can anyone lead me in the right direction as to where the files might be and what their names are if they exist at all ?
T.I.A,
❤️ Natalie

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Like Ra - 14 Jul 2021

(14 Jul 2021, 10:00 )Natalieshere Wrote: I listened to “cure” by Ms. J , whom I think is great . During it she says it is the first of 6 files in that series.
I think you are talking about LMS (Little Miss Squidgy) series. I found these descriptions:
Quote:0: Little Miss Squidgy: A test to see if you are a real man. Real men don't get aroused by women's panties, do they? 😊 And they definitely would never be able to be cursed into craving men's cocks, right?

1: Little Miss Squidgy - Limp: This file makes it so it is impossible for your little sissy wee-wee to ever get hard again. It makes you feel so much girlier to be soft all the time, and it makes your panties fit so much better too 😊 It has a long hypnotic induction.

2: Little Miss Squidgy - Panties: This one makes you completely addicted to and obsessed with wearing women's panties 😊 This one is easily my favorite in the series. Has an excellent induction too.

3: Little Miss Squidgy - Suck: This one unleashes your minds inner desire to suck cocks. Also a very good file with a nice induction

4: Sissy Cocksucker - Cure or Curse: "Do you want to be cured, sissy?" 😉 This file is probably my second favorite in the series. It helps you determine whether you are really a true born sissy, or just a normal straight man who let a fetish get a little too out of control. (Hint: It's probably the first one 😉 This file is ridiculously insidious - I absolutely LOVE to cum at the end of this file!! 😊

5: Little Miss Squidgy - Bimbo - This file turns you into a mindless, airheaded, cock craving bimbo slut. How wonderful does that sound? 😊 There used to be a video on xvideos or somewhere that used a clip of audio from this alongside videos and captions - can anybody help locate this?

6: Sissy Cocksucker Cure or Curse 2 - The same deal as the original file with this name: helping you to determine if this whole sissy thing is really the right thing for you 😊 I don't particularly like this one as much as the original, but it's still pretty good.

7: Little Miss Squidgy - Sissy Forever: Once you've whittled away your male ego down to almost non-existence, and you're in complete acceptance of your new status in life, this file locks all of your desires in and helps you to be the best sissy you can be, permanently and for the rest of your life

The series was updated and rerecorded in collaboration with Nothern Master (@princesitanatty might find it very appealing)

Is this link working? https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gadget=HFiles&mitem=files-authors#eyJoT2Zmc2V0IjoiMCIsInNlbFNvcnQiOlsiNCJdLCJ0eHRTZWFyY2giOiJMaXR0bGUgTWlzcyBTcXVpZGd5ICIsInNlbEF1dGhvcnMiOlsiOTU2OTAiXX0=

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - blank82 - 18 Jul 2021

(20 Feb 2021, 22:31 )blank82 Wrote: What I'd like to see is something like LRFemaleOrgasm, but with a better transformation, and not stopping at just cunnilingus. The listener would be turned into a girl, experience some foreplay, then be made love to by a man.

Anyone know anything like this?

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - newg - 23 Jul 2021

Hi,

New here.

A little bit of introduction in order.I am 36 year old male always interested in feminization.I first discovered hypnosis around 22-23 and I am dabbling in it since then intermittently.My staple diet for surfing was now defunct hypno forums,chan boards that posted files and pirated sites.Around 27 I started to avoid hypno and feminization but within two to three years I was back to listening again.One of the reason to further my feminization was appreciative messages of males in response to my femme dressed pictures.That certainly encouraged me to invest huge sum in makeup and dresses and guilt purging them again and again.

I was stuck in a limbo for along time.Around 34 I decided to talk with a therapist.Hypnos encouraged me to come out to her.Although I wont say she is my best friend but as I came out to her our relationships became quite close.She recommended me to another psych who deal with Gender dysphoria.I got my GD certificate this February.So all I can say is I am certified trans now ..lol.By now I have been introduced to another trans girl who encourages me a lot.

Anyway,just because got my GD certificate it doesn't mean I am positively sure about transition..I still get confusion,doubt and anxiety.Situation in home and work place is not helpful either.So,here comes my experimentation.I wanted to remove my doubt once for all.

I have put together three files.I don't know how I will listen them everyday as they are really long.But I will listen to them and report my experiences here.

A little bit about contents of three files.

1.First files contains Ultimate Sissy Princess Maker + Princess Slut (Music) + Permanent Princess with affirmation in background written by me.

2.The second file contains Allison Feminisation +Curse Female Take Over (my Version) + Curse Stroke Sissy (Samantha Version with suggestion to be bisexual removed + LM Squidgy

3.Third file is a mix of Eternal Girl Envy + A sissy's Greatest Sacrifice _ Impotence Exposed with background music thrown in.

Once I figure out a workable listening Schedule will report back effects here.

Any encouragement appreciated otherwise I may lose interest with experimentation.

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Like Ra - 23 Jul 2021

Welcome aboard @newg! Question: what do you thing came first: feminization hypno or your interest in feminization/TV/TS/TG/etc? Yes, you said, that you:

(23 Jul 2021, 15:46 )newg Wrote: always interested in feminization

What changed since you added feminization hypno?

(23 Jul 2021, 15:46 )newg Wrote: I have put together three files

Personally, I would avoid GG and MsJ because of the focus on bimbofication and impotence.

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - newg - 23 Jul 2021

(23 Jul 2021, 16:03 )Like Ra Wrote: Welcome aboard @newg! Question: what do you thing came first: feminization hypno or your interest in feminization/TV/TS/TG/etc? Yes, you said, that you:

(23 Jul 2021, 15:46 )newg Wrote: always interested in feminization

What changed since you added feminization hypno?

(23 Jul 2021, 15:46 )newg Wrote: I have put together three files

Personally, I would avoid GG and MsJ because of the focus on bimbofication and impotence.

Humm...feminisation hypno allowed me to express a part of my mind that was hidden from me.I mean the way hypno affected means somewhere I was always waiting for it to free me.Everything started to move in a fast lane after I added hypno.

I avoid GG( even here I havent added GG file) too.Thats why Bambi files are a no go to me.

But I am looking for Impotence so MsJ files are perfect for me.I have tried to induce impotence before since I hate my boner and it kinda ruins femme image of me.Inducing impotence through hypno alone almost impossible in my experience as the effect loses if you don't listen to hypno for few months.So, I have tried to physically induce impotence and I am kinda semi successful in that.I am supplementing my physical impotence routine with hypno encouragement.

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - pinkpillz2025 - 23 Jul 2021

(11 Jul 2021, 00:30 )jessicapowderhorn Wrote:
(02 May 2021, 01:17 )Did you ever publish the Mr. Daniels files? I looked in the games section, but it doesn't look like they are there. Thanks!Like Ra Wrote:
(01 May 2021, 22:48 )chaste4panties Wrote: This was one of the few Mr Daniels files I've been able to recover. 
I have pretty much all MrD files - some of them are not functioning anymore, because they reference the original site (does anybody know if .swf files van be hacked?). I'm going to publish them in the Game section - https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/games.php (and yes:

(01 May 2021, 22:48 )chaste4panties Wrote: I did find an emulator to play them on at https://ruffle.rs/demo/

ruffle is installed on this site 😊 )
where and how can i download all of mr daniels files and i want them right now no bullshit please

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Like Ra - 23 Jul 2021

(23 Jul 2021, 18:40 )pinkpillz2025 Wrote: where and how can i download all of mr daniels files and i want them right now
RetroShare