Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) (/Thread-Sissification-hypnosis-Warning-dangerous)

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - princesitanatty - 05 Nov 2020

(05 Nov 2020, 01:12 )Like Ra Wrote:
(05 Nov 2020, 01:08 )princesitanatty Wrote: I have that aversion with bossy women, if it's a non-bossy female I can accept it.
OK, so MsJ is still out of your "potential list" 😁 What about Goddess Gracie or Mistress Marisa (e.g. The Wicked Stepmom series)?

I don't know Mistress Marisa. What I've heard from the others is cock-oriented, not boyfriend-oriented, and they often refer to themselves as "mistresses", so I didn't like very much what I've heard from them. Perhaps they have something different that I haven't heard yet, though. If you know one hypnofile that is more boyfriend-oriented, tell me and I'll try.

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - princesitanatty - 05 Nov 2020

Script "Eternal Girl Envy" by Brephos

(05 Nov 2020, 00:58 )Like Ra Wrote: @princesitanatty, is your aversion to female voices still valid? Or you don't care anymore ss long as the main subject is:
(05 Nov 2020, 00:52 )princesitanatty Wrote: having been a femboy and having had a boyfriend.
Did you ask because you have any hypnofile in mind?

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Like Ra - 05 Nov 2020

(05 Nov 2020, 01:34 )princesitanatty Wrote: Did you ask because you have any hypnofile in mind?
No more than I mentioned aeady (e.g. in mail) 😁

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Jilliannette - 05 Nov 2020

I am searching for a handful of Goddess Gracie files missing from my collection; mainly her New BGM files. I was wondering if anyone has any of these few remaining files I am looking for or knows where to get them. I've tried to contact Goddess Gracie at her old email but she wont reply. The flies I am missing/looking for are are Syssy Acceptance (New BGM), Syssy Shame Dissolver (new BGM), and No More diddles (New BGM). Also just a few others such as Cock & Cum Princess (original BGM), & All Things Syssy subliminal loops (short audio loops) parts 1 & 2 (2 separate files). If anyone has these and would be willing to share, it would be appreciated.

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Lesotho - 05 Nov 2020

(05 Nov 2020, 09:00 )Jilliannette Wrote: I am searching for a handful of Goddess Gracie files missing from my collection; mainly her New BGM files.  I was wondering if anyone has any of these few remaining files I am looking for or knows where to get them.  I've tried to contact Goddess Gracie at her old email but she wont reply.  The flies I am missing/looking for are are Syssy Acceptance (New BGM), Syssy Shame Dissolver (new BGM), and No More diddles (New BGM).  Also just a few others such as Cock & Cum Princess (original BGM), & All Things Syssy subliminal loops (short audio loops) parts 1 & 2 (2 separate files).  If anyone has these and would be willing to share, it would be appreciated.

https://mega.nz/folder/tqRBCQBJ#WH4HT5jogb4IM2BnNJzm-Q/folder/ZzYBHCRa

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Like Ra - 05 Nov 2020

There are no BGM files there AFAIK.

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Hazel - 05 Nov 2020

(05 Nov 2020, 00:52 )princesitanatty Wrote: Does anyone else want hypnofiles that don't exist yet? Which ones? For example, I want to find an hypnofile that creates a desire of being a femboy (or a biological girl) and having a boyfriend, and other that creates false memories of having been a femboy (or a biological girl) and having had a boyfriend. But I haven't find hypnofiles or scripts with those features (I've found hypnofiles about having a boyfriend without the feminization, and about feminization without the relation with a boyfriend).

Yes I desire that as well. I think I am trans and I really like deep hypnosis files that place me in the pov of a woman (not the derogatory hypnos, but more of the emotional/romantic experience of being a heterosexual cis woman). Something that Kei's hypnos do really well...and makes me feel feminine bliss😊

Unfortunately though, these types of files are the only things that I can use to live vicariously as my true self because the reality is that although I am very feminine, I still have a male body/attributes (including an attraction to women) which I dislike and makes me very sad sometimes because life would be so much better as a girl 😥

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Hazel - 05 Nov 2020

Also I was wondering, is watching sissy and feminization hypnos sometimes a symptom of being trans? Cause sometimes it feels deeper than simply a fetish as i still want to be a female outside of an aroused state of mind. What do you think?

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Ellie - 05 Nov 2020

(05 Nov 2020, 18:11 )female123 Wrote:
princesitanatty ' Wrote: Does anyone else want hypnofiles that don't exist yet? Which ones? For example, I want to find an hypnofile that creates a desire of being a femboy (or a biological girl) and having a boyfriend, and other that creates false memories of having been a femboy (or a biological girl) and having had a boyfriend. But I haven't find hypnofiles or scripts with those features (I've found hypnofiles about having a boyfriend without the feminization, and about feminization without the relation with a boyfriend).
Yes I desire that as well. I think I am trans and I really like deep hypnosis files that place me in the pov of a woman (not the derogatory hypnos, but more of the emotional/romantic experience of being a heterosexual cis woman). Something that Kei's hypnos do really well...and makes me feel feminine bliss😊
Unfortunately though, these types of files are the only things that I can use to live vicariously as my true self because the reality is that although I am very feminine, I still have a male body/attributes (including an attraction to women) which I dislike and makes me very sad sometimes because life would be so much better as a girl 😥

I know the feeling 😥