Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) (/Thread-Sissification-hypnosis-Warning-dangerous)

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - princesitanatty - 18 Sep 2020

Like Ra Wrote:
princesitanatty Wrote:Do you think that our culture does not have stereotypes of dumb bimbos? Do you think that those stereotypes are not misogynist?
Dumbness does not have gender, race, religion or political preference 😁

princesitanatty Wrote:Pairing a negative stereotype (bimbo, faggot) with a sexualized stimulus (crossdressing) causes that the negative stereotype becomes sexually arousing for some people.
OK, you explained how it might work. But the question is why someone would want that conditioning.

princesitanatty Wrote:I didn't understand the reference to Castaneda.
It's about the "indulgence", when people get caught in the vicious circle of either having a pleasure or suffer, and do not make any intentional efforts to get out of such circles.
Dumbness can appear anywhere, but stereotypes are biased. Each culture has several stereotypes about different groups and features.
It seems you misunderstood the hypothesis. Conditioning does not need to be wanted. If a person is exposed to the pairing of stimuli, then conditioning occurs. Not all people is exposed to the same pairings.

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - napras-sword - 18 Sep 2020

(16 Sep 2020, 21:04 )princesitanatty Wrote: Do u think the demand for derogatory sissy Hypnos is related to our culture's misoginy and homophobia, or to other issues?
I'm pretty sure the humiliation stuff has been well-documented in psychology for a long time now. Similar to how sub/masochistic tendencies have been linked to a desire for a loss of control especially for those in "high power" positions.

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Like Ra - 18 Sep 2020

(18 Sep 2020, 01:20 )princesitanatty Wrote: Conditioning does not need to be wanted. If a person is exposed to the pairing of stimuli, then conditioning occurs. Not all people is exposed to the same pairings.
I think I understand what you mean now, but I never felt like bimbos are "approved" by any society I have experience with so far. And sissies are usually considered worse, than female bimbos. Or, in other words, stupid scantily clad women with slutty behaviour are always socially condemned. Let alone men - that's way socially unacceptable. So, I wonder why you are making this statement:

(17 Sep 2020, 04:08 )princesitanatty Wrote: Do you think that our culture does not have stereotypes of dumb bimbos? Do you think that those stereotypes are not misogynist?

In my mind it's the other way around. Again, unless I miss something in what you mean.

(18 Sep 2020, 18:00 )napras-sword Wrote: I'm pretty sure the humiliation stuff has been well-documented in psychology for a long time now.
Yes, absolutely. But as far as I understand @princesitanatty , the question is why it's so popular, and is it possible that humiliation fetish(?) is conditioned by the society.

Humiliation fetish can be a part of the general guilt complex, which is massively implanted by the mass media, think of various shame cultures: BLM, #metoo, global warming etc campaigns. All these campaigns do have valid points, but the general idea is not to solve the ACTUAL problems, but to make everybody feel guilty for something. And it goes from the early childhood, beginning with wet pants, through clumsy hands to bad school marks, etc.

In this context, humiliation "feels" very familiar, where you are taking the role where you can't decide, can't do anything, you are nothing, you are not responsible for anything (in fact), and you will be made responsible, blamed and shamed anyway. So, back to your childhood, when you are safe, warm, fed, wet and with a huge erection. 😁

(11 Sep 2020, 22:54 )Like Ra Wrote: Acceptance Curse.mp3
But now... tell me... I'm not into bimboficatoin, humiliation, gayification (this part simply does not work anyway 😁), but why I was rock hard during all those 40-50min?

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - princesitanatty - 19 Sep 2020

Like Ra Wrote:
princesitanatty Wrote:Conditioning does not need to be wanted. If a person is exposed to the pairing of stimuli, then conditioning occurs. Not all people is exposed to the same pairings.
I think I understand what you mean now, but I never felt like bimbos are "approved" by any society I have experience with so far. And sissies are usually considered worse, than female bimbos. Or, in other words, stupid scantily clad women with slutty behaviour are always socially condemned. Let alone men - that's way socially unacceptable. So, I wonder why you are making this statement:

princesitanatty Wrote:Do you think that our culture does not have stereotypes of dumb bimbos? Do you think that those stereotypes are not misogynist?

In my mind it's the other way around. Again, unless I miss something in what you mean.

I think you still misunderstand my hypothesis. Conditioning refers to either a non-intended spontaneous phenomenon (pairing US-NS causes NS to become CS) or a technique (someone uses that phenomenon to train another person). I am talking about the first, not the second. I am not saying that society intentionally uses the technique. It does not matter here that bimbo/faggot stereotypes are negative and not approved by society. It matters that they are prevalent stereotypes, and the imagined stimuli of those stereotypes are paired with sexually arousing US for some people.

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - princesitanatty - 19 Sep 2020

napras-sword Wrote:
princesitanatty Wrote:Do u think the demand for derogatory sissy Hypnos is related to our culture's misoginy and homophobia, or to other issues?
I'm pretty sure the humiliation stuff has been well-documented in psychology for a long time now. Similar to how sub/masochistic tendencies have been linked to a desire for a loss of control especially for those in "high power" positions.
The fact that some people have this humiliation fetish is obvious, my question is what might cause it. I've offered an hypothesis, but I'm open to hear other theories.

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Like Ra - 19 Sep 2020

(19 Sep 2020, 01:45 )princesitanatty Wrote: It does not matter here that bimbo/faggot stereotypes are negative and not approved by society. It matters that they are prevalent stereotypes, and the imagined stimuli of those stereotypes are paired with sexually arousing US for some people.
Ah, OK. I see. Let me rephrase to check if I understand you correctly. You are saying, that:

1- There is a particular image of a female (a combination of physical parameters, clothes and behaviour) - let's call it "Type B", which sexually attracts most of males.

2- Males are getting conditioned (how? by whom?) to be sexually attracted by Type B.

Is it correct?

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Like Ra - 19 Sep 2020

(19 Sep 2020, 02:10 )princesitanatty Wrote: The fact that some people have this humiliation fetish is obvious, my question is what might cause it. I've offered an hypothesis, but I'm open to hear other theories.
What do you think about my theory? (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-Sissification-hypnosis-Warning-dangerous?pid=45604#pid45604)

(19 Sep 2020, 02:20 )Like Ra Wrote:
(19 Sep 2020, 01:45 )princesitanatty Wrote: It does not matter here that bimbo/faggot stereotypes are negative and not approved by society. It matters that they are prevalent stereotypes, and the imagined stimuli of those stereotypes are paired with sexually arousing US for some people.
Ah, OK. I see. Let me rephrase to check if I understand you correctly. You are saying, that:

1- There is a particular image of a female (a combination of physical parameters, clothes and behaviour) - let's call it "Type B", which sexually attracts most of males.

2- Males are getting conditioned (how? by whom?) to be sexually attracted by Type B.

Is it correct?

Not entirely. Conditioning as a technique is done by someone to someone. Conditioning as a phenomenon is not done by someone: it's a mere cause-effect relation, the spontaneous effect that occurs when an animal (including humans) is exposed to a stimulus pairing (unconditioned stimulus + neutral stimulus: US+NS). The effect of such stimulus pairing is that the neutral stimulus becomes a conditioned stimulus (CS). I'm talking about conditioning as a phenomenon, so your question "by whom?" is inadequate. Your question "how?" is answered "through stimulus pairing": pairing women (US) + female clothes (NS) causes that female clothes become CS for sexual arousal for some people, pairing women (US) + humiliated bimbo imagery causes that humiliation stimuli become CS for sexual arousal for some people, and so on.