Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) (/Thread-Sissification-hypnosis-Warning-dangerous)

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Like Ra - 13 Aug 2020

(13 Aug 2020, 16:58 )Zooy Wrote: but not being able to escape
That's what makes hypno so exciting for many hypnophiles. It's a kind of self-bondage.

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Zooy - 13 Aug 2020

(13 Aug 2020, 17:02 )Like Ra Wrote:
(13 Aug 2020, 16:58 )Zooy Wrote: but not being able to escape
That's what makes hypno so exciting for many hypnophiles. It's a kind of self-bondage.

Yes, but in self-bondage you know that eventually there is a way out, unless your planning was irresponsibly insufficient.

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Like Ra - 14 Aug 2020

Another popular file which was rerecorded several times:

"Sissy Uniform" by Catgirl

Quote:Imagine the perfect sissy maid. Now feel yourself becoming her more and more. Take care- You might have to wear the uniform and become unable to stop or remove it. Brainwashed under my control 😊

Apparently, it's a precursor of Bambi's uniform lock.

Two versions here:

Catgirl - Sissy Uniform (Sally) 1.mp3 (Size: 36.46 MB )

Catgirl - Sissy Uniform (Ivy) 1.mp3 (Size: 35.91 MB )

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Like Ra - 14 Aug 2020

Original Sissy Uniform (almost two times longer, than the remakes)

catgirl_-_sissy_uniform.mp3 (Size: 51.71 MB )

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Like Ra - 16 Aug 2020

WARNING: The files below may cause permanent damage to your health and behaviour. If you listen long enough, the effects might be irreversible! Listen at your own risk and only if the effects (see below) are at least remotely desirable!

On a similar wave, here's another file:

The Voice Inside

Feminization contest entry to create internal feminizing voice

The_Voice_Inside_(Script).txt (Size: 6.6 KB )

Quote:An audio version of a 2008 script file (above). The file implants a female voice permanently inside your mind controlling and domineering you into successive compulsory acts of self-feminization. This body-script has been combined with Alkemizts Induction. This is a tame version. I think adding several other files to the mix would make it more compelling, such as the Accelerator and Reinforcer and SuggestiveFeminizationScript (by EMG) might make it more forceful. File spoken by ScanSoft TTS Jennifer. As always, WARNING, this file creates a female state of preference, which through repeated listening becomes permanent and possibly irreversible. Do not listen if you don't like the idea of being made over into a SHE-MALE or T-girl.

The_VOICE_INSIDE_with_Alkemizts_Induction_(Script).txt (Size: 12.96 KB )

The_VOICE_INSIDE_with_Alkemizts_Induction_(MP3).mp3 (Size: 13.72 MB )

Quote:Today, here's the WILD VERSION joining Alkemist's Induction, Accelerator, Reinforcer, a chunk of triggers, SuggestiveFeminizationScript by EMG, and the VOICE WITHIN. This double-downs on installing an inner dominant fem-guide with heavy-duty memorization and rapid absorption. There are at least four popular triggers which help induce deep trance and recall, so prior listening to any one of dozens of other files has pre-trained you to go under and take this all in. You will be remade over into a She-Male or fully feminized for life as a woman. You should listen faithfully for a few weeks to get fully submissive to the VOICE WITH. As always: WARNING: This file creates a permanent female state of mind which is probably irreversible. It also has you make changes to your lifestyle and appearance to out yourself as a sissy gurl. (File is spoken by TTS Jennifer).

The_VOICE_INSIDE_WILD_VERSION_(MP3).mp3 (Size: 39.04 MB )

Interesting idea, but needs to be tweaked to be more positive.

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Like Ra - 16 Aug 2020

Forced to Crossdress

Forces you to cross dress more and more often. The more you resist the more often you have to do it.

CDForcedToCrossDress.mp3 (Size: 20.75 MB )

I transcribed this file:

CDForcedToCrossDress.txt (Size: 15.69 KB )

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Like Ra - 25 Aug 2020

Consequences – Feminization Game Hypnosis

Quote:Forced feminization, let’s play a little game

Oh you bad boys with wandering eyes, you just can't resist a glance at a beautiful, bouncing bust, can you? But are you willing to pay the price with your own masculinity? Forced feminization, crossdressing and commands, it's time for a game of Truth or Consequences!

A sizzling lesson in humility for you slutty boys with wandering eyes. Can’t resist a glance at a beautiful bust? You’ll pay for it with a humiliating adventure in feminization, for my pleasure. After all, every action has consequences.

FemDom humiliation and feminization hypnosis

Consequences.mp3 (Size: 33.42 MB )

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Like Ra - 28 Aug 2020

(28 Aug 2020, 03:20 )Lesotho Wrote: wearing panties and masturbating
You don't need any files for that 😁

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Sierra13 - 06 Sep 2020

(09 Aug 2020, 18:08 )Sierra13 Wrote: So check this out, I downloaded a file called "Happy Female Mind" and first thing I couldn't stand was the high pitched hum, so I decided to play with the file on Audacity...yesterday I tried to isolate the vocals, and got an unexpected surprise...there was an underlying recording throughout of "my mind is happy, blank and empty, brainwashing is good for you", even though you cannot hear it all on the normal recording....do any other files have something similar?

this one, i will try to remember how i found it

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Like Ra - 06 Sep 2020

(06 Sep 2020, 01:10 )Sierra13 Wrote: this one, i will try to remember how i found it
Yes, this is K's file, like I said.