Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) (/Thread-Sissification-hypnosis-Warning-dangerous)

RE: Feminization and sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - princesitanatty - 06 Feb 2020

I would not describe those words as you did. I guess each person creates a personal meaning for those words, and others words. For example, I don't associate sissification with inferiority, being ashamed or ridiculed, low IQ, full obedience to both males and women, or readiness for sex (instead, I associate them with bimbofication).

RE: Feminization and sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Like Ra - 06 Feb 2020

(06 Feb 2020, 07:11 )princesitanatty Wrote: I guess each person creates a personal meaning for those words, and others words.
In this case it's not up to each person but to hypnotists producing related material. And I mostly followed their content and their definition.

(06 Feb 2020, 07:11 )princesitanatty Wrote: For example, I don't associate sissification
What do you associate it with?

RE: Feminization and sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - princesitanatty - 07 Feb 2020

Like Ra Wrote:
princesitanatty Wrote:I guess each person creates a personal meaning for those words, and others words.
In this case it's not up to each person but to hypnotists producing related material. And I mostly followed their content and their definition.

princesitanatty Wrote:For example, I don't associate sissification
What do you associate it with?
The stereotype of a sissy boy, with effeminate gay behavior and apparience, and lack of masculine traits like strengh, agressivity and dominance. But this doesn't include other traits you mentioned. I was a sissy boy since childhood, but I didn't want to be ridiculed or ashamed, or the rest.

RE: Feminization and sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Like Ra - 07 Feb 2020

Now you have to convince the 'tists to change their perception 😊

RE: Feminization and sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - princesitanatty - 08 Feb 2020

Like Ra Wrote:Now you have to convince the 'tists to change their perception 😊
Nah, there is no need of that. There is no consensus among them either. We can understand each other, despite the differences of our personal meanings, thanks to implicit and explicit cues in our utterances.

RE: Feminization and sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Like Ra - 08 Feb 2020

Another
(07 Feb 2020, 07:05 )princesitanatty Wrote: The stereotype of a sissy boy, with effeminate gay behavior and apparience, and lack of masculine traits like strengh, agressivity and dominance. But this doesn't include other traits you mentioned.
I would call it "feminization" in this case. But your playlists make me think a bit differently 😉

RE: Feminization and sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - princesitanatty - 08 Feb 2020

Like Ra Wrote:Another
princesitanatty Wrote:The stereotype of a sissy boy, with effeminate gay behavior and apparience, and lack of masculine traits like strengh, agressivity and dominance. But this doesn't include other traits you mentioned.
I would call it "feminization" in this case. But your playlists make me think a bit differently 😉
My playlists include some stuff I don't like, so you shouldn't infer my conceptions from my playlists without taking into account this issue. I include stuff I don't like because it has some features I like, but mixed with other features I don't like, and there are very few options with those features I like, so I cannot find the combination of features that I truly desire. For example, I dislike big tits, but most videos and hypnos show big tits, so I don't have much option there.

Like Ra Wrote:Another
princesitanatty Wrote:The stereotype of a sissy boy, with effeminate gay behavior and apparience, and lack of masculine traits like strengh, agressivity and dominance. But this doesn't include other traits you mentioned.
Also, then you should change your previous definition. You said "Feminization is about becoming a beautiful, proud, independent, smart "full-scale" woman". A sissy boy is not a woman.
I don't desire becoming a woman or a bimbo. But I like being a sissy, in the way I've explained.

RE: Feminization and sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Like Ra - 08 Feb 2020

I like ladyboys. Or femboys? 😋

Curse femboi

Quote:The idea for this file was taken from the voting page. I used Blink's Good Boy Induction. According to Urban Dictionary, a femboy is "a person, typically under the age of 30 years, who is biologically male. However, this person will often present himself in a very feminine manner. This behavior may be exhibited part of the time or all of the time.

"Femboys are not to be confused with ladyboys, who are a type of Asian male to female transsexual.

"Femboys are also different from cross-dressers. Despite being feminine, femboys do not necessarily wear clothing designed for females, but this is very common.

"The fact that one is a femboy says nothing about one's sexuality. Femboys may be straight, gay, bisexual, pansexual, asexual, or of any other sexuality.

"It is also not necessarily indicative of one's gender identity. A femboy may still identify as male, or he may wish to be identified as female, or even outside of the binary gender spectrum entirely. However, it is common for femboys to be bigender."

The file causes males to dress and act in a manner that is "not buff and/or not macho" and possibly in an extremely feminine manner. Even though the person may act in a feminine manner, there are no suggestions that cause any change in gender identity.

Curse_Femboi_(MP3).mp3 (Size: 5.08 MB )

Curse_Femboi_(Script).txt (Size: 14.46 KB )