Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) (/Thread-Sissification-hypnosis-Warning-dangerous)

RE: Feminization and sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - princesitanatty - 08 Dec 2019

(08 Dec 2019, 21:35 )Like Ra Wrote: That's most of the other files in this thread (at least posted by me 😊 ) Just avoid the tulpa (or split personality) creation files and that would be the answer.

Any additional (to "(stereo)typical male") "female" features would be that integration. E.g.  crossdressing.
I would not say that they "explicitly promote integration". I would say that they "don't promote split", which is different. I was thinking of something more explicit about that topic.

RE: Feminization and sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Like Ra - 09 Dec 2019

(08 Dec 2019, 21:43 )princesitanatty Wrote: I would not say that they "explicitly promote integration". I would say that they "don't promote split"
Very true.
(08 Dec 2019, 21:43 )princesitanatty Wrote: I was thinking of something more explicit about that topic.
Can't think of anything explicit 😟

RE: Feminization and sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - princesitanatty - 09 Dec 2019

Like Ra Wrote:
princesitanatty Wrote:I would not say that they "explicitly promote integration". I would say that they "don't promote split"
Very true.
princesitanatty Wrote:I was thinking of something more explicit about that topic.
Can't think of anything explicit 😟
I'm thinking that the split of self is not necessarily unhealthy, it depends on many issues. It might be used as a form of play, or as a form of bigender or gender fluid option of life. I think some forms of it might be dangerous and unhealthy, and others not. So I can imagine a wide spectrum of options between non-split and unhealthy-split, that might be explicitly explored.

RE: Feminization and sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - ngrace - 17 Dec 2019

Anyone have access to Princess Shimmy’s Gender Transformation series?

RE: Feminization and sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - HesseDemian - 17 Dec 2019

(17 Dec 2019, 16:34 )ngrace Wrote: Anyone have access to Princess Shimmy’s Gender Transformation series?
Idk about that one sorry, will come back here if I ever find something

RE: Feminization and sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Christina - 18 Dec 2019

I will no longer be listening to feminisation hypno anymore, I am now in the early stages of becoming a true submissive to my Mistress, she does not want a sissy, just obedience.
I could not be more excited.

RE: Feminization and sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Like Ra - 18 Dec 2019

What? No high heels? No nylons??? Booring...

RE: Feminization and sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Christina - 18 Dec 2019

(18 Dec 2019, 02:11 )Like Ra Wrote: What? No high heels? No nylons??? Booring...
Mistress has the final word.
and it was no.

RE: Feminization and sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Like Ra - 18 Dec 2019

Errrmmm... 😟

RE: Feminization and sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - ngrace - 18 Dec 2019

Yes Can someone please post the following files on here from WarpMyMind
Beauty Salon Feminization by EMG
The Girl Next Door Series from Cardigan
The Idols series from thelibrarian
Sunbathing Sex Change Curse by gdrileyx
Enchanted Forest Feminization by Jackstock