Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Darlex Sleepsack - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Self-Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Self-Bondage Techniques (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-Bondage-Techniques)
+--- Thread: Darlex Sleepsack (/Thread-Darlex-Sleepsack)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Darlex Sleepsack - zan - 11 Aug 2017

(11 Aug 2017, 01:01 )Like Ra Wrote: That's basically the same problem, that @Strappado had with single-gloves.
Was he able to solve it? How?

RE: Darlex Sleepsack - jtr765 - 11 Aug 2017

You can use a small keyring as in the attached photo.

20170811_082616.jpg thumbnail   

Use the small cloth part of the zipper (not the darlex) and carefully open the used hole with a needle. If done carefully, the zipper won't be damaged...

RE: Darlex Sleepsack - Like Ra - 11 Aug 2017

(11 Aug 2017, 01:04 )zan Wrote: Was he able to solve it? How?
As far as I remember, the workaround was to press the neck against a wall or something to flatten the top party of the bolero single-glove. (@Strappado, could you please chime in?)

I wonder if it's possible to roll on your stomach and do the same for the sleep sack. If the collar is not too high that might help.

(11 Aug 2017, 10:36 )Like Ra Wrote:
(11 Aug 2017, 01:04 )zan Wrote: Was he able to solve it? How?
As far as I remember, the workaround was to press the neck against a wall or something to flatten the top party of the bolero single-glove. (@Strappado, could you please chime in?)

I wonder if it's possible to roll on your stomach and do the same for the sleep sack. If the collar is not too high that might help.

Yes I aeady tried that. It goes too far up under my chin for that to work. What I am going to try and do is sew a button or two next to the zipper which should stop it from going up that far

The guys at WinterFetish can be sued for misleading ads of potentially lethal products 😁

(11 Aug 2017, 14:48 )Like Ra Wrote: The guys at WinterFetish can be sued for misleading ads of potentially lethal products 😁

Hahaha. To be fair they do not market it as "self-bondage compatible", a third party reseller BondageWebbing sells their spandex sleepsack with some mods though for self-bondage. That's the one in the video.

UPDATE #2: I have sewn on four buttons near the top of the zipper track. I gave it a go again this morning, first without my arms in the sleeves. The buttons do a very good job of resisting the zipper going past them, if you tried to you could get the zipper past them so this will not be a long-term solution.   IMG_20170811_111928.jpg thumbnail   

After testing that I decided to finally do it with the internal sleeves and zipped up all the way to the buttons. It was fantastic :😁 Spent about half an hour in it, plan to continue to lengthen my sessions. Ideally I would like to sleep in it but I am not sure how long it will take me to work up to that.

I setup a camera and recorded some video, this will be uploaded soon.

Looks promising!

RE: Darlex Sleepsack - krinlyc - 12 Aug 2017

I think best way is to sew a string around the "teeth" on both side of the zip for about 1 cm.

RE: Darlex Sleepsack - madjack - 12 Aug 2017

(11 Aug 2017, 17:34 )zan Wrote: UPDATE #2: I have sewn on four buttons near the top of the zipper track. I gave it a go again this morning, first without my arms in the sleeves. The buttons do a very good job of resisting the zipper going past them, if you tried to you could get the zipper past them so this will not be a long-term solution. 

After testing that I decided to finally do it with the internal sleeves and zipped up all the way to the buttons. It was fantastic :😁 Spent about half an hour in it, plan to continue to lengthen my sessions. Ideally I would like to sleep in it but I am not sure how long it will take me to work up to that.

I setup a camera and recorded some video, this will be uploaded soon.

Fascinating thread - very interested in how you are working around the safety (escape) challenges.

I can't wait to see more, but please play safe!

MJ