Like Ra's Naughty Forum
What's the appeal of shiny pantyhose? Don't they feel pretty much the same? - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Pantyhose & stockings (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Pantyhose-stockings)
+--- Thread: What's the appeal of shiny pantyhose? Don't they feel pretty much the same? (/Thread-What-s-the-appeal-of-shiny-pantyhose-Don-t-they-feel-pretty-much-the-same)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: What's the appeal of shiny pantyhose? Don't they feel pretty much the same? - Like Ra - 10 Apr 2019

shiny-pantyhose-60.jpg thumbnail   

RE: What's the appeal of shiny pantyhose? Don't they feel pretty much the same? - Like Ra - 05 May 2019

Completely random girls in completely random shiny pantyhose:

shiny-pantyhose-61.jpg thumbnail     shiny-pantyhose-62.jpg thumbnail     shiny-pantyhose-63.jpg thumbnail     shiny-pantyhose-64.jpg thumbnail   

RE: What's the appeal of shiny pantyhose? Don't they feel pretty much the same? - Like Ra - 18 Jun 2019

Various but shiny pantyhose!

shiny-pantyhose-65.jpg thumbnail     shiny-pantyhose-66-leotard-stockings.jpg thumbnail     shiny-pantyhose-67-leotard.jpg thumbnail     shiny-pantyhose-68.jpg thumbnail   

RE: What's the appeal of shiny pantyhose? Don't they feel pretty much the same? - madjack - 18 Jun 2019

Super shiny 

tumblr_pt1kdwmg9v1vgmo12o3_540.jpg thumbnail     

Once again I find myself in love  💓 😁

MJ

RE: What's the appeal of shiny pantyhose? Don't they feel pretty much the same? - Like Ra - 21 Jun 2019

shiny-stockings-02.jpg thumbnail    Shiny stockings, shiny mini skirt, and shiny high heels for the day

shiny-pantyhose-69.jpg thumbnail     shiny-pantyhose-70.jpg thumbnail    outfit for the night

shiny-pantyhose-71.jpg thumbnail     shiny-pantyhose-72.jpg thumbnail    and something for home (that's my kind of clothes 😁 )

RE: What's the appeal of shiny pantyhose? Don't they feel pretty much the same? - Like Ra - 13 Jul 2020

Just pantyhose

shiny-pantyhose-160_seamless.jpg thumbnail   

Shiny and seamless

RE: What's the appeal of shiny pantyhose? Don't they feel pretty much the same? - MIWSTIUS - 23 Jul 2020

I'm not that much into pantyhose, but when I do they have to be shiny. It's that magical trinity; shiny, smooth and stretchy. If either of those aspects are absent, I'm not fully in.

My wife has a pair of Platino Fata Luxe black and I have the same pair but a size larger.
We used them a couple of times during playtime and she wore her pair a few times in public when we visited our family in Europe for Xmas.

Funny anecdote; when we bought my pair
during vacation in Barcelona, the sales lady was "too helpful" and advised my wife a smaller size. My wife just played 'dumb' and insisted on just getting the large size. lol

RE: What's the appeal of shiny pantyhose? Don't they feel pretty much the same? - Like Ra - 23 Jul 2020

(23 Jul 2020, 18:54 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: when we bought my pair during vacation in Barcelona
Never seen Platino in usual shops - only online.

RE: What's the appeal of shiny pantyhose? Don't they feel pretty much the same? - Tinker D - 23 Jul 2020

I like shiny pantyhose.
Not sure why, but the shiny ones feels so smooth.
Pretty sure that’s it.

RE: What's the appeal of shiny pantyhose? Don't they feel pretty much the same? - Zooy - 24 Jul 2020

Like Ra Wrote:
MIWSTIUS Wrote:when we bought my pair during vacation in Barcelona
Never seen Platino in usual shops - only online.
In Spain the big shops like El Corte Ingles have them.
That is where we bought ours.