Like Ra's Naughty Forum
What's the appeal of shiny pantyhose? Don't they feel pretty much the same? - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Pantyhose & stockings (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Pantyhose-stockings)
+--- Thread: What's the appeal of shiny pantyhose? Don't they feel pretty much the same? (/Thread-What-s-the-appeal-of-shiny-pantyhose-Don-t-they-feel-pretty-much-the-same)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

What's the appeal of shiny pantyhose? Don't they feel pretty much the same? - doxel - 03 Jun 2017

Most people seem to prefer the ultra glossy hose. I'm also curious about nude vs black, which one do you think is better?

RE: What's the appeal of shiny pantyhose? Don't they feel pretty much the same? - shinytights - 03 Jun 2017

(03 Jun 2017, 09:24 )doxel Wrote: Most people seem to prefer the ultra glossy hose. I'm also curious about nude vs black, which one do you think is better?

I myself like either I am a big fan of the glossy look. Not only do they look great on they have that magical feel and makes ones legs look hot.

RE: What's the appeal of shiny pantyhose? Don't they feel pretty much the same? - Tinker D - 03 Jun 2017

I go for Coffee or Suntan and Black. I bit thicker than sheer and thiner than tights.
But I also like tights when laying around the house.

RE: What's the appeal of shiny pantyhose? Don't they feel pretty much the same? - nylonluv - 20 Aug 2017

Ultra glossy hose in natural or tan is just so sexy! They really do give the legs an "oily" look and accentuate the shape of them as well. When the light hits them just right.... You can't beat it!

For me natural or tan pantyhose is where it all started for me as a teen. Lots of women wore these in the mid nineties.

RE: What's the appeal of shiny pantyhose? Don't they feel pretty much the same? - Culmor - 20 Aug 2017

Quote:...Don't they feel pretty much the same?
Try Platino Cleancuts, Wolford Fatals or CdR Eternos and I guarantee you'll never ask that question again.
😊

RE: What's the appeal of shiny pantyhose? Don't they feel pretty much the same? - nylonluv - 20 Aug 2017

(20 Aug 2017, 14:08 )culmor Wrote:
Quote:...Don't they feel pretty much the same?
Try Platino Cleancuts, Wolford Fatals or CdR Eternos and I guarantee you'll never ask that question again.
😊

Totally agree! CdR Eternos feel ( and look ) amazing...

RE: What's the appeal of shiny pantyhose? Don't they feel pretty much the same? - Culmor - 20 Aug 2017

I prefer the slippery silicone texture of the Cleancuts but the Eternos are indeed lovely .

RE: What's the appeal of shiny pantyhose? Don't they feel pretty much the same? - Like Ra - 20 Aug 2017

(20 Aug 2017, 14:08 )culmor Wrote: Wolford Fatals 
AFAIK, the Fatals are not shiny anymore. There used to be the "Fatal Neon" line, but it was discontinued ages ago.

Ahhggghhhh! Ra, you're right! What happened? It seems like only yesterday the hosiery assistant at Birmingham Debenhams was chatting to me about how sexy they were...

RE: What's the appeal of shiny pantyhose? Don't they feel pretty much the same? - Christina - 21 Aug 2017

Im sold, what is the sizing like for the Cecilia de Rafael Eterno?
I've not bought any tights in ages