Like Ra's Naughty Forum
MJ-SB03/2017 – Hogtied on the bed - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Self-Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Completed Self-Bondage Sessions (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Completed-Self-Bondage-Sessions)
+---- Forum: MadJack's Self-Bondage Adventures (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-MadJack-s-Self-Bondage-Adventures)
+---- Thread: MJ-SB03/2017 – Hogtied on the bed (/Thread-MJ-SB03-2017-%E2%80%93-Hogtied-on-the-bed)

MJ-SB03/2017 – Hogtied on the bed - madjack - 28 Apr 2017

My last day of ‘Home alone’ offered me one more opportunity to play and whilst seeking inspiration I happened to look at the avatar I use on this very site …. Light bulb!  Idea

Equipment:
70den closed crotch, long sleeved nylon bodysuit with sheath
20den glossy Tan control tights
Lycra teddy
Wet-look BodyCon style dress
Long nylon gloves
Rope
Condom
Silicon cock rings
Butt-plug
High-heeled ankle boots
Chain
Lace-up hood with penis gag
Rice in bags

The session:
I don’t know why, but something inside me (more on that later) wanted this session to be quick but effective, so once I knew I wanted to do a hogtie it was all systems go
Although I was butt-plugged and had a condom on I decided to go for a ‘tuck’ with my cock and balls neatly folded away and held in place by the control tights, bodysuit and teddy. Slipping into my dress and boots I did feel quite ‘feminine’, which was further enhanced by re-using the rice bags as breast forms – this is a new feature of my play and one I’m starting to quite like.
Lacing on my hood and tightly strapping the cock gag in my mouth was starting to make holding the ‘tuck’ a challenge, but I persevered and once I had my gloves on it was time for bondage.

bedhog01.JPG thumbnail    - legs nice and tightly bound

bedhog02.JPG thumbnail    - starting to bind my upper body

bedhog03.JPG thumbnail    - cinching my chest ropes, pinning my upper arms to my side

With my leg and body bondage complete it was time to add make the hogtie; for this session I wanted to use a chain to act as the cinch around my wrists and the link to my ankles.

bedhog04.JPG thumbnail    - chain attached to ankles and looped through waist rope, slipping into the pre-prepared wrist loops

bedhog05.JPG thumbnail    - wrist loops on, with chain ready to work as a cinch between my wrists and also to pull tight against my waist rope

bedhog06.JPG thumbnail    - deep breath and ready to fall forwards to trigger my bondage (look at how loose those chest ropes are!)

After re-checking everything was in place, shortening the chain to ensure the hogtie was even tighter, it was time to fall forwards onto the bed and trigger the ‘trap’ I’d created for myself.

bedhog07.JPG thumbnail    - OooFFF! As I fall forwards my legs automatically stretch out and the chain cinches tight around my wrist and waist ropes

bedhog08.JPG thumbnail    - hogtied and in helpless heaven, struggling is so much fun

I can’t explain why writhing around on the bed, ass plugged, cock gagged, bound and dressed in female clothing gets me excited and aroused… but it does and I love it.

bedhog09.JPG thumbnail    -finally free and un-gagging my drool filled mouth

What went well?
The tuck – as I’ve aeady mentioned this is a new area for me and I’m finding it very interesting. For those who haven’t tried, it involves manipulating your balls so that they are inside your body and then tucking your cock back between your legs (some use tape to secure in place, some tight clothing – I’ve used both).  What I like about doing this come is two parts:
Firstly is the ‘look’ which if you get it right can be very feminine and smooth (no manly bulges) and allows you to run ropes/straps where otherwise you couldn’t.
Secondly is the ‘chastity’ which in my experience is pretty damn complete if you get the ‘tuck’ right. I get the feeling of arousal and my cock does its best, but because it is bent backward and held there it can’t become erect and cuming is not an option (I think! – I’ve not tried to force myself to orgasm like this… might be fun to try!)
To be clear, I’m no expert in this area and am just starting my exploration, but there are experienced forum users who could certainly offer much more advice in this.

Keeping it simple – once again I’ve discovered that I don’t need a long, complex, session to enjoy myself. From stark naked through everything and back to naked, I don’t think this session lasted for longer than an hour in total. Ok, so my toys where aeady spread around the room and it took me another 2hours to tidy up and pack everything away into their secret places, but it still took a lot less than the marathon sessions I’d started to do. (oh and my session also included a very explosive orgasm after I’d got free, re-gagged and blindfolded myself… well it was an opportunity too good to miss!)

What could be improved?
Adding a blindfold – I didn’t use one in this session, but I know it would have made the whole experience much more intense and maybe that little bit more of a challenge to escape.

Delaying my release – again, not for today, but I need to work out a safe but secure method to delay my release for a future session as I really want to give this hogtie scene a good try out. I am looking for something that will be comfortable but inescapable. I don’t like handcuffs as they could be very uncomfortable and rope can also become tight over time if you are not careful. I think I will need to use my leather cuffs and some locks, but I’m interested in any suggestions or experiences others may have.

Video - once again I was thwarted by technical problems and can't share any movies with you all, but I will sort them out for next time... probably!

I hope you enjoyed my third session of ‘Home alone – 2017’

Play safe

MJ

Ps. I had just finished packing away my toys and cleaning up when my GF arrived home much earlier than expected… too close for comfort and a good job I hadn’t added a delayed release to my session. Phew!

RE: MJ-SB03/2017 – Hogtied on the bed - Like Ra - 28 Apr 2017

Three sessions! Nice!

RE: MJ-SB03/2017 – Hogtied on the bed - Anne - 06 May 2017

(28 Apr 2017, 09:47 )madjack Wrote: I get the feeling of arousal and my cock does its best, but because it is bent backward and held there it can’t become erect and cuming is not an option (I think! – I’ve not tried to force myself to orgasm like this… might be fun to try!)

I've tried, just put a vibrator there  😎

For me it needs to push firmly on my cock but you'll find out quickly enough what works. Although it's really a dream of mine to climax like that the resulting orgasm is not as good as one achieved in a more traditional way.

RE: MJ-SB03/2017 – Hogtied on the bed - Culmor - 06 May 2017

Tucking's something I enjoy and have mentioned in a few threads, I wonder if it deserves its own thread? Good tucks, bad tucks, weird tucks etc? 

I was intrigued by Beyonce impersonator Aaron Carty's tuck, in his early versions at least he seems to be trying to get an erection which leads to a rather...odd...look if you're wearing a leotard and tights. As an experiment 😉 I downloaded some 'Dance like Beyonce' tutorial clips, tucked and put on appropriate tenue de danse (heh, I  just discovered that phrase and was looking for an excuse to use it 😊  ). When I gave the moves a try I quickly discovered that trying to keep a tuck in place while twerking isn't easy, in fact it caused me exactly the same effect.

Still, I did it in private, he did it on camera which must form a feedback loop, excitement leading to further excitement. I suspect he's a bit autagonisophistic, something known in the cosplay community and  probably also deserving of its own thread.

RE: MJ-SB03/2017 – Hogtied on the bed - Vixien - 06 May 2017

(28 Apr 2017, 09:47 )madjack Wrote:  
"...
The tuck – as I’ve aeady mentioned this is a new area for me and I’m finding it very interesting. For those who haven’t tried, it involves manipulating your balls so that they are inside your body and then tucking your cock back between your legs (some use tape to secure in place, some tight clothing – I’ve used both).  
I'm very interested to do something like that, but is that possible ? Once when your balls come out from body (in  childhood) , I'm not sure that they can be pushed back. Even trying to do that seems very painfull. Am I wrong ?

RE: MJ-SB03/2017 – Hogtied on the bed - vanessa_fetish - 06 May 2017

It is possible. For some, though, it is impossible (like me - I have one teste that is too large and sensitive to pop up in there). It can be uncomfortable, and for some even painful.

If I am wearing something seriously tight, I will use medical tape or duct tape to tape my junk down, leaving an area where I can pee through. Usually it's 2-3 pairs of panties.