Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Various useful things on Ali/eBay/whatever - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: General discussion (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-General-discussion)
+--- Forum: Not So Kinky Shopping (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Not-So-Kinky-Shopping)
+--- Thread: Various useful things on Ali/eBay/whatever (/Thread-Various-useful-things-on-Ali-eBay-whatever)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Various useful things on Ali/eBay/whatever - Tinker D - 14 Mar 2020

So what your saying is that y is 10-15 times above of what is normal with no reasion except something or someone has a source of y.

Can you track it down ? Maybe someone has some material that is putting out an unsafe level of y.

RE: Various useful things on Ali/eBay/whatever - Like Ra - 14 Mar 2020

Under "normal" I mean a usual background radiation at home: 0.1μSv/h

(14 Mar 2020, 18:01 )Tinker D Wrote: something or someone has a source of y.
Yes, a radioactive mineral.

RE: Various useful things on Ali/eBay/whatever - Like Ra - 08 Sep 2020

Woooow... A "real" cat mask!

Quote:This is the ultimate costume! a one-of-a-kind, hyper-realistic cat mask! Featuring an in-built fan cooling system for comfort which can be switched on/off. The head includes a pad which sits on your chin, which controls jaw movement. The jaw opens and shuts as you open your mouth. There is a full set of realistic cat style teeth in the mouth.

Originally made to order in the USA at a cost of over £1500. Worn only for a series of photoshoots, so is in great condition. One off, unique piece.

Perfect as a costume for theatre, cosplay, theme parks etc.

RE: Various useful things on Ali/eBay/whatever - Like Ra - 09 Nov 2020

I'm looking for:

- 50-60W (that should be enough for general purposes) power supply with various fixed outputs: 1.5, 3, 4.5, 6, 9, 12, etc volts. Shouldn't be linear.

- Soldering station with regulated temperature

Any recommendations? We are getting close to 11.11...

RE: Various useful things on Ali/eBay/whatever - Tinker D - 09 Nov 2020

11-11.

Ok, your computer going to shut down on the nov 11th ?

(09 Nov 2020, 04:08 )Tinker D Wrote: 11-11.

Ok, your computer going to shut down on the nov 11th ?
Why?

RE: Various useful things on Ali/eBay/whatever - egregious - 09 Nov 2020

What happened to the 11.11 thread where we used to post our wish lists of what interested us & occasionally others might comment if they had one or similar?

(09 Nov 2020, 12:44 )egregious Wrote: What happened to the 11.11 thread where we used to post our wish lists of what interested us & occasionally others might comment if they had one or similar?
It's here: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-Huge-sale-on-Aliexpress

RE: Various useful things on Ali/eBay/whatever - no smile - 09 Nov 2020

My latest station is a Weller WD1 station with a WP80 iron.  I also have 5 different tips for it, from 0.05mm for micro-soldering (combined with a good hot air station) to 5mm for big copper thread.  This is for now the best station I had and there is plenty tip choice to suits your needs.   😎

For the power supply, well, I don't have one since I'm planning to make one from an old PC power supply.  Well, I think this is now more than 2 years since I decided I would try this option but without actually getting to it. Secret2  But since I almost only need low power for small circuit, I manage to only use 2 or 3 cheap power adapter with a lm780x (or any other) regulating the output if necessary for now.   😁

RE: Various useful things on Ali/eBay/whatever - Like Ra - 22 Mar 2021

I think I found a solution for my desktop cover and mouse pad: A1 self-healing cutting mat. It weighs 2.5kg!

Another solution is this antistatic mat cut into two pieces. I'm using a small piece of such mat as a mouse pad and it's amazing.