Like Ra's Naughty Forum
The Further Adventures of Batgirl - Expertise! - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Bondage Stories (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bondage-Stories)
+--- Thread: The Further Adventures of Batgirl - Expertise! (/Thread-The-Further-Adventures-of-Batgirl-Expertise)

The Further Adventures of Batgirl - Expertise! - Culmor - 21 Feb 2017

A pervy adventure with the Dominoed Daredoll. By Yvonne.

yvonne01.jpg thumbnail     yvonne02.jpg thumbnail     yvonne03.jpg thumbnail     yvonne04.jpg thumbnail     yvonne05.jpg thumbnail     yvonne06.jpg thumbnail     yvonne07.jpg thumbnail     yvonne08.jpg thumbnail     yvonne09.jpg thumbnail     yvonne10.jpg thumbnail     yvonne11.jpg thumbnail     yvonne12.jpg thumbnail     yvonne13.jpg thumbnail     yvonne14.jpg thumbnail     yvonne15.jpg thumbnail     yvonne16.jpg thumbnail     yvonne17.jpg thumbnail     yvonne18.jpg thumbnail     yvonne19.jpg thumbnail     yvonne20.jpg thumbnail     yvonne21.jpg thumbnail     yvonne22.jpg thumbnail     yvonne23.jpg thumbnail     yvonne24.jpg thumbnail     yvonne25.jpg thumbnail     yvonne26.jpg thumbnail     yvonne27.jpg thumbnail     yvonne28.jpg thumbnail     yvonne29.jpg thumbnail     yvonne30.jpg thumbnail     yvonne31.jpg thumbnail     yvonne32.jpg thumbnail     yvonne33.jpg thumbnail     yvonne34.jpg thumbnail   

To be continued..!

RE: The Further Adventures of Batgirl - Expertise! - Culmor - 21 Feb 2017

yvonne35.jpg thumbnail     yvonne36.jpg thumbnail     yvonne37.jpg thumbnail     yvonne38.jpg thumbnail     yvonne39.jpg thumbnail     yvonne40.jpg thumbnail     yvonne41.jpg thumbnail     yvonne42.jpg thumbnail     yvonne43.jpg thumbnail     yvonne44.jpg thumbnail     yvonne45.jpg thumbnail     yvonne46.jpg thumbnail     yvonne47.jpg thumbnail     yvonne48.jpg thumbnail     yvonne49.jpg thumbnail     yvonne50.jpg thumbnail     yvonne51.jpg thumbnail   

RE: The Further Adventures of Batgirl - Expertise! - Like Ra - 21 Feb 2017

(21 Feb 2017, 21:54 )culmor Wrote: [Image: post_201_1487709147_f48852bd7e75096ce957..._thumb.jpg] 
BOING!!!

.. and then ...

BOING!!!BOING!!!

Thanks much @culmor!

RE: The Further Adventures of Batgirl - Expertise! - Culmor - 22 Feb 2017

Glad you enjoyed the posts!

I'm not entirely a  fan of Yvonne's art as some of it goes OTT for me. I don't want to see Batgirl beaten bloody with a baseball bat and I'd have preferred the comic above without the Joker's penetration scene.
On the other hand, I wouldn't mind one of those prison suits, a bronze version of this maybe 😊

BG.JPG thumbnail   

RE: The Further Adventures of Batgirl - Expertise! - MUTDOG - 01 Jun 2020

(22 Feb 2017, 01:23 )Culmor Wrote: Glad you enjoyed the posts!

I'm not entirely a  fan of Yvonne's art as some of it goes OTT for me. I don't want to see Batgirl beaten bloody with a baseball bat and I'd have preferred the comic above without the Joker's penetration scene.
On the other hand, I wouldn't mind one of those prison suits, a bronze version of this maybe 😊
I'm late to this party so here's my 2 cents for whatever it's worth. How do you have a sexy crimefighter like Batgirl get captured, bound and gagged in every series without an occasional sexual encounter? Not realistic even in a fantasy situation. Personally with a ring gag in her mouth I wanted to see her orally penetrated  Not beat bloody of course but she didn't overly mind getting abused for 10 minutes.

Yvonne has made a sexy as hell Batgirl that struts around in a pantyhose bodysuit. What's not to like? 😁

RE: The Further Adventures of Batgirl - Expertise! - LuckyLu - 03 May 2021

I'd love to know what software was used to create these fantastic illustrations.