Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Latex candids and selfies - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Latex (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Latex)
+--- Thread: Latex candids and selfies (/Thread-Latex-candids-and-selfies)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Latex candids and selfies - essanym - 24 Nov 2019

(23 Nov 2019, 19:01 )latexballet Wrote: I don't know if these are real latex leggings or just faux latex?

I'll weigh in and say both are PVC.Β  Very sexy regardless

RE: Latex candids and selfies - latexballet - 24 Nov 2019

Went today to this store, just to check for sure and the leggigns are PVC, but they were on sale so I bought a pair for myself. You should see the saleswomans face when I asked her if I can try them, she was like: "But sir, these are woman's pants!" And I was like: "Yes I know, but I want to wear them." 😁
Then she wanted to see me in them, pretending to check if they fit me anyhow. Then at the cash register she asked me again if the leggings are really for me and I said yes. Then she told the store will get a new shipment soon of new PVC leggings, so if I was interested I can come and try themΒ  πŸ˜‰Β . Sorry for the offtopic.

Some more pics...

RE: Latex candids and selfies - Like Ra - 24 Nov 2019

(24 Nov 2019, 08:25 )latexballet Wrote: Then she wanted to see me in them,
Where are you on the photos above? πŸ˜‹

Sadly nowhere. I forgot my phone in the car when I went to the store. But the saleslady is the woman in the second and third picture πŸ˜‰
The photos are from the stores FB site, where she daily posts different collections and trends 😊
Today I saw that she added me on Facebook (i guess she saw my name on my credit card), asking how are the leggings and if everything is fine with them. Then we chated for some time and she asked me out for coffee this week. Wasn't expecting that! πŸ˜‹
I will post some pics of me in leggings, I ordered a pair in another store, they should arrive this week 😊

(24 Nov 2019, 18:06 )latexballet Wrote: I forgot my phone in the car when I went to the store. But the saleslady is the woman in the second and third picture
Oh! Where did you get the photos of her? It's getting more interesting with every post πŸ˜‹

Photos are from the FB page of the shop where I bought the leggings πŸ˜‰

(24 Nov 2019, 18:46 )latexballet Wrote: FB page of the shop
Aaaah! That explains it!

RE: Latex candids and selfies - Will90MeeG - 24 Nov 2019

Nice leggings and nice saleslady! Hope you do meet her for a coffee.

Where is the store??

Sorry, off topic post alert...

Somewhere in Central Europe πŸ˜‰

Two more pics 😊
The girl in red is a friend of the saleslady and has a huge fetish for tights, leggings, etc.Β 
The leggings on the photo are latex πŸ˜‰

Say them hello from us all πŸ˜‹